Windows 10: Windows 10 slow and buggy!!

Discus and support Windows 10 slow and buggy!! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I’ve had my Windows 10 for not even 2 years. I was doing class Monday morning on Teams and Word and that’s when things started going haywire. It said... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by macy__, Oct 18, 2020.

1. macy__ Win User

Windows 10 slow and buggy!!

I’ve had my Windows 10 for not even 2 years. I was doing class Monday morning on Teams and Word and that’s when things started going haywire. It said there was no more memory while in Word, so I tried clearing some things.
    Then Teams stopped working properly- I couldnt join meetings or open assignments. I couldnt open it at all one time. Not even google chrome would work!!! It just showed a black or white screen.

I have deleted 3.5k items off of my computer. I have more than half of my storage full. My computer wont run settings, but will run Steam and games albeit a bit laggy. Apps take forever to open.

I didnt download anything strange or unordinary- the last thing I got was Apple iTunes and it worked fine!! I’ve restarted countless times, deleted things, and tried to reinstall. But it isn’t working. What can I do?

:)

macy__, Oct 18, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Jborg Win User
    windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

10 Tips for SSD Optimization in Windows 7 - Part 1

Looks to be similar to this: SSD Optimization for your Windows Gaming PC and Tips and Tricks

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 slow and buggy!! - Similar Threads - slow buggy

2. If I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down?: I wanted to know if I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down? Just kinda nervous of messing my laptop up fron it...
  3. If I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down?: I wanted to know if I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down? Just kinda nervous of messing my laptop up fron it...
  4. Wifi is running so slow on my new windows laptop, but fast in others devices.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi is running so slow on my new windows laptop, but fast in others devices.: i can see that more people had the same problems, i need a solution : the internet is too slow!The velocity on Speedtest looks good. i think that is a PC problem like if he has a internet limit. i tried other wifi and its still the same. Thanks u.I have wimdow 11I intalled...
  5. Wifi is running so slow on my new windows laptop, but fast in others devices.

Wifi is running so slow on my new windows laptop, but fast in others devices.: i can see that more people had the same problems, i need a solution : the internet is too slow!The velocity on Speedtest looks good. i think that is a PC problem like if he has a internet limit. i tried other wifi and its still the same. Thanks u.I have wimdow 11I intalled...
  6. Slow internet on single device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow internet on single device: I'm making a new post because I've yet to get another response to my old one I've tried everything I could find. uninstalling drivers, resetting connection, everything. I have no vpns, or anything that would cause this. The only fix I've been able to do is uninstalling media...
  7. Slow internet on single device

Slow internet on single device: I'm making a new post because I've yet to get another response to my old one I've tried everything I could find. uninstalling drivers, resetting connection, everything. I have no vpns, or anything that would cause this. The only fix I've been able to do is uninstalling media...
  8. is this free for student but it is very difficult to sign and give slow reponse ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is this free for student but it is very difficult to sign and give slow reponse ?: i need free access just two platform wordpad and adope applications is these are important for me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-free-for-student-but-it-is-very-difficult/3f268f7b-e5a3-4c3e-96ed-2a1ee9d7fa9d
  9. Settings is slow and buggy

Settings is slow and buggy: Since Control Panel redirects to settings you would think it's better... but no! it stops working when I go to default apps by files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-is-slow-and-buggy/4c4b4b57-6cef-4d07-a7cf-97d4fb0de2ff
  10. Windows 10 Home seems buggy and slow in my Dell Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Home seems buggy and slow in my Dell Laptop: Hello everyone. I am new to this community. Please help me out in improving performance of my Dell Inspiron Laptop running Windows 10 Home. My Laptop's specifications are given below: Model: Dell Inspiron 5559 Processor : Intel i5 6th Gen RAM : 16 GB Dedicated...