Windows 10: Windows 10 slow boot up its start on 5 min i need to solve this problem

Discus and support Windows 10 slow boot up its start on 5 min i need to solve this problem in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Windows 10 slow boot up its start on 5 min i need to solve this problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Anas Asim, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Anas Asim Win User

Windows 10 slow boot up its start on 5 min i need to solve this problem

:)

Anas Asim, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Jborg Win User

windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

10 Tips for SSD Optimization in Windows 7 - Part 1

Looks to be similar to this: SSD Optimization for your Windows Gaming PC and Tips and Tricks

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, Mar 26, 2020
  3. zinou Win User
    5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

Ok, let the powershell command run overnight
    If the command didn't solve the problem, the try these steps in order:

1. Disable superfetch service
      • Empty the following folder c:\Windows\Prefetch\
      • Restart the computer
      • Si ça ne marche pas, passer à l'étape 2;
    2. Disable the AppXSvc from the registry: change the "Start" key value from 3 to 4 (see the screenshot)

Windows 10 slow boot up its start on 5 min i need to solve this problem [​IMG]

zinou, Mar 26, 2020
  4. mora67 Win User

5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

After overnight looks

mora67, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 slow boot up its start on 5 min i need to solve this problem - Similar Threads - slow boot start

2. Windows 10 needs 30 mins to 4h to start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 needs 30 mins to 4h to start: Hello everyone,for the last 2-3 weeks the boottime of Windows 10 has been incredible long. So here´s what happens:I press the powerbutton of my pc and you can see a black screen. No logo no text at all. The led of my monitor keeps blinking and that´s that. Sometimes after...
  3. Windows 10 needs 30 mins to 4h to start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 needs 30 mins to 4h to start: Hello everyone,for the last 2-3 weeks the boottime of Windows 10 has been incredible long. So here´s what happens:I press the powerbutton of my pc and you can see a black screen. No logo no text at all. The led of my monitor keeps blinking and that´s that. Sometimes after...
  4. Windows 10 needs 30 mins to 4h to start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. start up its to slow

start up its to slow: HI i have IBM lenovo T400 whit w.10 may problem its slow and shut down its to slow start up almost 3 min shut down 2 min i have this problem week go befor was fast https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-its-to-slow/198a96d7-f618-44b8-ab1a-b8e063831da3
  6. start up its to slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    start up its to slow: HI i have IBM lenovo T400 whit w.10 may problem its slow and shut down its to slow start up almost 3 min shut down 2 min i have this problem week go befor was fast https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-its-to-slow/198a96d7-f618-44b8-ab1a-b8e063831da3
  7. start up its to slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows 10 reactivation after 5 min. reinstall. Help solve the problem.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 reactivation after 5 min. reinstall. Help solve the problem.: My greetings everyone! I got a big problem for a foolish mistake... So, i just set-up my new PC, bought Windows 10 Pro License, created USB with Win 10 from Official site and started the installation. I enterned my Software Key, walked away and when I came back I saw a black...
  9. Windows 10 slow to boot 3 mins

Windows 10 slow to boot 3 mins: why does it take 3 mins. to boot, I thought win 10 was supposed to be faster to boot? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-slow-to-boot-3-mins/841b9867-5d21-449b-bc66-277b929c1a5f
  10. Very slow 45 min Boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Very slow 45 min Boot: Have run 4 times SFC and keeps finding errors. Can you help me determine what to do? Upgraded from win 7 Pro x64 to Win 10 Pro 10 days ago,, first week startup was perfect, then something happened, an upgrade or external program, don't know. Have read in other forums to...