Windows 10: Windows 10 Slow BootUp

Discus and support Windows 10 Slow BootUp in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello everyone and thank you for the time you putting in to answer, I have recently installed a new windows 10 enterprise 64bit its latest version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JamieKarvans, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Slow BootUp

Hello everyone and thank you for the time you putting in to answer,

I have recently installed a new windows 10 enterprise 64bit its latest version from Microsoft website i think build 2004 , and before that i had Windows 10 enterprise 64bit version 10.0.10586 build 10586

And my problem is that this old windows that i had is just alot faster, it boots up in less than 5 second and is overall alot faster. Even that i installed all the drivers on new windows and reinstalled it even i installed a pro version it had the same problem.

I have both windows 10 on diffrent disks and both on same hard drive but When i boot up from new windows is just soo much slower and working with it is so frustrating, it doesn't matter which version pro or home or enterprise all of them are the same its like they use another boot menu for new windows versions.

Anyone have any idea whats wrong with this or how can i fix it?

Im using aspire f5-573g

:)

JamieKarvans, Aug 3, 2020
  2. Zsan#1 Win User

How Fix Windows 10 Slow Startup/Slow Bootup And Restart Issue

Fix Windows 10 Slow Startup/Slow Bootup And
    Restart Issue

Zsan#1, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Jborg Win User

Windows 10 Slow BootUp

windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

10 Tips for SSD Optimization in Windows 7 - Part 1

Looks to be similar to this: SSD Optimization for your Windows Gaming PC and Tips and Tricks

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Slow BootUp

1. Windows 10 Slow BootUp - Similar Threads - Slow BootUp

2. Windows extremely slow after bootup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows extremely slow after bootup: My windows 11 got suddenly extremely slow.After I boot windows the PC is not usable.The startup apps loads for 10-20 minutes.Any app I'm trying to open chrome, Explorer... takes a few minutes to react.I cannot click on anything. Context menus takes 2-3 minutes to show...
  3. Windows extremely slow after bootup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows extremely slow after bootup: My windows 11 got suddenly extremely slow.After I boot windows the PC is not usable.The startup apps loads for 10-20 minutes.Any app I'm trying to open chrome, Explorer... takes a few minutes to react.I cannot click on anything. Context menus takes 2-3 minutes to show...
  4. Bootup has slowed down immensely. Already tried most common tips. What can I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bootup has slowed down immensely. Already tried most common tips. What can I do?: Current state of my laptop I have a kinda old Dell Inspiron 7537 laptop powered by an i7 CPU, 16GB RAM and 1TB HDD. When I upgraded it to Windows 10 in 2015 it took about 10-20 seconds to boot. I used it pretty much every day for a year, then barely used it a few times a...
  5. Win10 Slow bootup 155secord

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win10 Slow bootup 155secord: Hi everyone, I am having 2 sets of Intel NUC10, both are installed with WIN 10 Home. All BIOS and drivers are correctly installed and they are the latest from Intel. All windows updates are installed without issue. But my boot up is very slow, both are the same, which...
  6. slow bootup with black screen and PC is dead slow afetr windows 7 to windows 10 pro upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    slow bootup with black screen and PC is dead slow afetr windows 7 to windows 10 pro upgrade: Hi I upgraded my PC to windows 10 pro from window 7 . After the upgrade i am seeing following issue 1. boot up is slow with black screen for 3-4 mins 2. Over all system performance is too slow . 3. i have 3.5 Ghz processor with 900Gb free space + all other...
  7. Windows Command Processor making the system slow after 2 min of bootup.

Windows Command Processor making the system slow after 2 min of bootup.: [ATTACH] My CPU is working at 100% after 2 minutes of bootup. The only thing i\"m using is Google Chrome, Skype for Business and this makes the whole process slow. System Config: Intel i5-8400@2.80Ghz Gigabyte Z370 HD3P-CF Motherboard 8GB DDR4 Ram 128GB SSD and 1TB...
  8. Startup menu items disappear, system is incredibly slow on bootup

Startup menu items disappear, system is incredibly slow on bootup: Hey everyone. I encountered the weirdest problem today. My 2019 machine (on the last build before 2004) started acting weird this morning. All my startup programs, like my mouse software, battery tender, backup, etc. stopped opening up on boot. Furthermore, typing and...
  9. Slow bootup time due to "waiting for ProfSvc" on a laptop.

Slow bootup time due to "waiting for ProfSvc" on a laptop.: Hi there, interesting question here that drives me crazy for a few days straight. I have a laptop here. Use it for music production, so there is a ton of software installed. (Especially some Avid stuff can be really intrusive.) Anyway, lately my bootups were getting over...
  10. slow bootup; win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    slow bootup; win10: Have been searching for KB articles regarding fixing slow boot up times, but I have not found any. Anyone know of documented steps to take to clean-things-up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-bootup-win10/e8018bdf-f65a-4324-b105-a74429c14055