Windows 10: Windows 10 : Slow browsing with Chrome or FireFox but not Edge. Why??

Discus and support Windows 10 : Slow browsing with Chrome or FireFox but not Edge. Why?? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a really weird problem. Since a few days, when browsing with Chrome it has been slow hell. The websites are taking way too long to initialize... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/el_pablo, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Windows 10 : Slow browsing with Chrome or FireFox but not Edge. Why??

I have a really weird problem. Since a few days, when browsing with Chrome it has been slow hell. The websites are taking way too long to initialize the loading.

I can't even do the Google Speed Test. It says "The test can't be completed due to a problem with the network. Try again later." The same problem occurs with FireFox.

But with Edge, the problem does not seem to appear. I can do the test, I have a 200+Mbps result. The websites load instantaneously as expected.

What can be doing this?

submitted by /u/el_pablo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/el_pablo, Jan 31, 2020
  2. ArtMurphy Win User

Latest Win10 upgrade caused problems with Firefox, Chrome, and Edge

Windows 10 Home 10.0.14393 Build 14393 was installed last week.
    Since then I have had problems with Firefox, Chrome, and Edge.
    Firefox will not display visuals on some web pages.
    Chrome is very slow and will not allow me to import from Firefox.
    Edge is suddenly very, very slow.
    Any suggestions as to the source of these issues?
    Thanks.
    Art

ArtMurphy, Jan 31, 2020
  3. Delete browsing history in EDGE browser, and firefox browser wroking slow after Windows 10 upgrade.

Hi,

Thank you for keeping us updated on this query.

Follow the steps below and check if your issue is resolved.

Step 1: Open Edge browser, click on
    More actions i.e. “
    located at the top right hand side corner of the page.

Step 2: Click on Settings options.

Step 3: Click on Choose what to clear under
    Clear browsing data option, and check the Browsing history box.

Step 4: Close and open the browser, and check if the changes are effective.

Regarding Firefox browser working slow, I suggest you to delete the
    Browser History, Cache and cookies, and check if it helps.

We will be happy to assist you with any issues pertaining to Windows.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jan 31, 2020
  4. jr1651 Win User

Windows 10 : Slow browsing with Chrome or FireFox but not Edge. Why??

Delete browsing history in EDGE browser, and firefox browser wroking slow after Windows 10 upgrade.

Original Title: windows 10 microsoft edge and Firefox

As anyone found a way to delete history automatically with Microsoft Edge. or is this not an option. If so I'll wait before using it.

Also I use Firefox updated version. Since Windows 10 installation the browser is slow to open. I've tried a number of suggestions which included removal and re-install. No success.

Anyone have the same problem?

jr1651, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 : Slow browsing with Chrome or FireFox but not Edge. Why??

1. Windows 10 : Slow browsing with Chrome or FireFox but not Edge. Why?? - Similar Threads - Slow browsing Chrome

2. How to browse in Text-Only Mode in Chrome, Edge, or Firefox

in Windows 10 News
    How to browse in Text-Only Mode in Chrome, Edge, or Firefox: Browsing websites in Text-only mode can help you save a lot of bandwidth because it automatically blocks all images from loading. Therefore, if you want to browse in the text-only mode in Chrome, Edge, and Firefox browsers, here is how you can do that in Windows 10. The best...
  3. Not able to browse on edge, internet explorer or chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not able to browse on edge, internet explorer or chrome: Hello guys, Since the 23rd March I have been unable to browse on edge, internet explorer or chrome. my now TV internet is still working correctly as my partners Apple Mac and both of our phones are still working. However, my laptop displays NO INTERNET connection with the...
  4. Browsing Data Slow to Clear in Edge.

in Browsers and Email
    Browsing Data Slow to Clear in Edge.: I have updated to Win V. 1903. Since the update it takes ages for Browsing Data to clear in Edge. Prior to the update it used to clear almost as soon as I clicked the button. Any thoughts please? 133872
  5. Slow browsing on all browsers except Edge and Firefox

Slow browsing on all browsers except Edge and Firefox: Hi, I posted this support request https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/slow-browsing-on-all-browsers-except-edge/3eba1b58-528a-4002-9519-deb1db42d7ca?tm=1557702617388&rtAction=1557784968972&page=2&auth=1 but the person helping does not...
  6. Windows 10 Tries to Push Firefox and Chrome Over the Edge

Windows 10 Tries to Push Firefox and Chrome Over the Edge: "Windows 10 now “warns” you not to install Chrome or Firefox when you download them. It’s just one of the many annoying ways Microsoft pushes Edge, which only has 4% market share despite Microsoft’s increasing desperation." Read more---...
  7. Edge, Firefox or Chrome...which is best.

in Browsers and Email
    Edge, Firefox or Chrome...which is best.: I'm having issues with both Firefox and MS Edge and I'm wondering if Chrome would be a better choice and if so would I be able to import my FF Favorites to Chrome? Thanks in advance for your help. 83073
  8. Links work in Edge, but not in Chrome or Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Links work in Edge, but not in Chrome or Firefox: I sometimes get this sort of error in firefox and chrome Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at www.goodsync.com. The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments ... blah blah blah blah blah But when I open the...
  9. Browsing is Very Slow on Both Edge and Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Browsing is Very Slow on Both Edge and Chrome: So I got a new Asus E200HA. Read some very good reviews about it in amazon. While using the OS (Windows 10) everything works quite smoothly - Browsing around files, editing Office documents, even coding on VS Code. However, Web browsing, for the most part, is extremely slow....
  10. BSOD while browsing Chrome and Firefox

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while browsing Chrome and Firefox: Hello, Im facing BSOD many times while browsing internet using chrome, even i tried firefox both having same problem. My screen get artifacts block block all screen and freeze after 5 seconds. Gaming on computer more then hours no issue at all. im attaching some dump...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. firefox and chrome slow