Windows 10: Windows 10 slow down over time.

Discus and support Windows 10 slow down over time. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. Im using Windows 10 build 17134.765 The first time I use it, it's not smooth. By the time goes, it become slower and slower. By now it's often... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hanan_Augustus, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Windows 10 slow down over time.

Hi. Im using Windows 10 build 17134.765

The first time I use it, it's not smooth. By the time goes, it become slower and slower. By now it's often not responding even though just open windows explorer and Microsoft word.

I'm using Asus A442UR, so specification shouldn't be problem.

Process explorer didn't show any strange process

So far these are troubleshooting I tried.

Antivirus scan (kaspersky last month, g data last week)

Defrag

Checkdisk

Delete prefectch and temp content

I need further assistance and thank you

:)

Hanan_Augustus, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Jborg Win User

Windows 10 slow down over time.

windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

http://www.disk-partition.com/kb/tips-ssd-optimization-windows7-1.html

Looks to be similar to this: https://www.back2gaming.com/focus-story/ssd-optimization-for-windows-10-windows-8-and-8-1/

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 slow down over time.

1. Windows 10 slow down over time. - Similar Threads - slow down

2. My Computer Slows Down at The Welcome Screen After I Stopped a Command Prompt Popup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Computer Slows Down at The Welcome Screen After I Stopped a Command Prompt Popup: Yesterday I had the displeasure of removing one of my Nvidia EVGA GeForce GTX 690 external graphics card. I encountered bright, single colored screens until I changed the remaining card to Nvidia's single-use software settings. Windows was harder to fix. Thermaltake PSU...
  3. Replaced a regedit and slowed down my computer

Replaced a regedit and slowed down my computer: Hello, I have recently replaced my regedit with an old regedit i saved on my desktop hoping it would make it solve a problem I have been having, when it was done it slowed down my desktop and it said that I needed a lan cable and there was no option for wifi or anything......
  4. internet speed slowed right down after installing windows 10 1903 may 2019 upgrade.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    internet speed slowed right down after installing windows 10 1903 may 2019 upgrade.: Everything still the same but since installing the 1903 update connection to all sites has slowed right down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-speed-slowed-right-down-after-installing/cf6125a6-4f25-4673-adee-4da6a57daacc
  5. The Latest Update SLOWES Down All My Windows-based Computers!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The Latest Update SLOWES Down All My Windows-based Computers!: At first, I thought that it was just laptop having some issue. But after I updated my office PC, the latest windows update froze my computer! What are the odds that both of my computers slow down or freeze because of the hardware issue? Does anyone out there have the same...
  6. Windows 10 suddenly slowed down

Windows 10 suddenly slowed down: I have a Asus K501u laptop and I’m running Windows 10 on it. This afternoon, before I put my laptop to sleep, my laptop worked fine and when i opened it a few hours later, it was really slow. The touchpad is laggy, applications take forever to open and i cant get anything...
  7. Computer slow downs crashes bsod etc.

Computer slow downs crashes bsod etc.: So lately I have been getting a ton of bsod's mostly driver_irql_not_less_or_equal and it doesn't tell me what failed. My computer has also been having constant 100% disk usage and I can barely do anything on my computer now because it keeps lagging and everything takes...
  8. net slow downs

net slow downs: over load of ads is going to doom the internet , more & more sites I have never had problems with are having problems loading or properly functioning they stall while multiple ads load ---- is this the end of a useful net ?...
  9. Computer randomly slowing down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer randomly slowing down: Yesterday, at one point, my Internet connection suddenly became extremely slow, to the point where I was unable to load any pages in Chrome. A few minutes later, the issue resolved itself. I saw in Task Manager that System was using a significant percentage of the CPU during...
  10. OneDrive slowing down my PC

OneDrive slowing down my PC: Greetings, After scanning with avast I got results about programs slowing down my PC: [ATTACH] I did everything that I've found around internet - uninstall, remove, switch off - all the methods of disabling OneDrive, but still - at the end avast says again that it's...