Windows 10: Windows 10 slow during game

Discus and support Windows 10 slow during game in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So i have a Dell Inspiron 3580 and when I open roblox, the PC instantly has 100% utilization on HDD, CPU and GPU. This is unordinary because when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WashableTitan76, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Windows 10 slow during game

So i have a Dell Inspiron 3580 and when I open roblox, the PC instantly has 100% utilization on HDD, CPU and GPU. This is unordinary because when I first used it, it would run roblox at 120 fps. But now it would only run at about 20 fps now. It is very unplayable, any solutions?

:)

WashableTitan76, Sep 22, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 22, 2022
  3. Jborg Win User
    windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

10 Tips for SSD Optimization in Windows 7 - Part 1

Looks to be similar to this: https://www.back2gaming.com/focus-story/ssd-optimization-for-windows-10-windows-8-and-8-1/

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, Sep 22, 2022
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 slow during game

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 22, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 slow during game

1. Windows 10 slow during game - Similar Threads - slow during game

2. Windows 10 slow during game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 slow during game: So i have a Dell Inspiron 3580 and when I open roblox, the PC instantly has 100% utilization on HDD, CPU and GPU. This is unordinary because when I first used it, it would run roblox at 120 fps. But now it would only run at about 20 fps now. It is very unplayable, any...
  3. Windows 10 slow during game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 slow during game: So i have a Dell Inspiron 3580 and when I open roblox, the PC instantly has 100% utilization on HDD, CPU and GPU. This is unordinary because when I first used it, it would run roblox at 120 fps. But now it would only run at about 20 fps now. It is very unplayable, any...
  4. Windows 10 Hangs randomly during games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Hangs randomly during games: I'm getting a persistent hanging when playing games, that seems to occur randomly. The system will completely hang up and become unresponsive, and when it does this, more often than not it's accompanied by a loud, screeching static that is heard through the headphones or...
  5. Windows 10 Hangs randomly during games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Hangs randomly during games: I'm getting a persistent hanging when playing games, that seems to occur randomly. The system will completely hang up and become unresponsive, and when it does this, more often than not it's accompanied by a loud, screeching static that is heard through the headphones or...
  6. Windows 10 Hangs randomly during games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 10 Crash during playing a game

Windows 10 Crash during playing a game: So I was playing a gamealone and later with friend And suddenly computer just crashed.The game was still on,but I couldn't do ctrl+alt+delete or anything,the sound suddenly stopped at the same moment. I have disabled fast start up options power options And I have used a...
  8. Windows 10 slow in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 slow in games: Hello i just was going to play a game but when im in the game its lagging bad, but when i go to my desktop and look at the game (i have multiple monitors) its not lagging at all....
  9. Freeze and BSOD in Windows 10 during games

Freeze and BSOD in Windows 10 during games: Hey. *Smile I have been having an issue for a few weeks now where my computer will BSOD or freeze whenever I play certain games. At first I thought it was a specific game (Xcom 2) that was doing it, but it has since started happening while playing other games that...
  10. Slow Network Speed During File Transfer Unless Gaming

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow Network Speed During File Transfer Unless Gaming: Frm: Windows 10, Asus Maximus III MoBo. Realtek Gig Network. Windows or Asus mb drivers, not sure. Through: Linksys gig switch to netgear gig switch To: Dell R710 with gig cards running Vsphere 6, to a default VM (1 cpu, 2 gigs ram) running CentOS 7.2 using Cygwin...