Windows 10: Windows 10 Slow Freeze until necessity of Hard Reboot

Discus and support Windows 10 Slow Freeze until necessity of Hard Reboot in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi,I recently built a new system but have been having a problem with the windows 10 operating system. What essentially keeps happening is that the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TheInsouption, Jun 6, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Slow Freeze until necessity of Hard Reboot

Hi,I recently built a new system but have been having a problem with the windows 10 operating system. What essentially keeps happening is that the operating system slowly begins to freeze up while it is in use. The typical first indication of this occurring is that the system clock will stop moving forward and will be stuck displaying the time of freezing, despite the current time having advanced. The next stage of this typically involves applications slowing down in speed or simply not responding anymore. For instance, I may be watching a Youtube video when the quality of the video begins to

:)

TheInsouption, Jun 6, 2021

2. Windows 10 slow and freezes

Hi,

Corrupted hard drive, too many backgrounds programs, outdated drivers, hardware conflicts, etc. are some of the reasons why a Windows computer is running slow and freezing. To isolate the issue, we'd like to know if you have made any recent changes on your
    device (e.g. installation of a software or program) before the issue started.

In the meantime, we suggest performing a clean boot. Refer to this thread and follow
    the steps given by SpiritX MS MVP to perform a clean boot.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Ronalene Mat, Jun 6, 2021
  3. Windows freezes on the revolving circle upon reboot

Hi Peter,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will provide the assistance required to help you resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• What happens if you do not restart when the blue circle freezes?
    • Does the freeze happen only during reboot?

For now, I suggest that you place your computer in Safe Mode and reboot your computer and check if you still experience the freeze. To log into Safe Mode refer to the article provided in the link below

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

If you get the same symptoms in this mode as well, then I suggest that you check if you hard drive has any errors. To do so follow the steps below

1. Open This PC and then navigate to c: drive.

2. Right click on the drive and select Properties.

3. Then click on the Tools tab and under Error Checking
    click on Check.

Hope this helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, Jun 6, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Slow Freeze until necessity of Hard Reboot

Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Jun 6, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Slow Freeze until necessity of Hard Reboot

1. Windows 10 Slow Freeze until necessity of Hard Reboot - Similar Threads - Slow Freeze until

2. Windows 10 Slow Freeze until necessity of Hard Reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Slow Freeze until necessity of Hard Reboot: similar issue to this post. infact ist exactly the same deal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-slow-freeze-until-necessity-of-hard/7f9716fd-5601-4700-b987-77a7e6086b57Asus B550i Strix 5700x32GB coarsair ram no xmp because i thought that was...
  3. Windows 10 Slow Freeze until necessity of Hard Reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Slow Freeze until necessity of Hard Reboot: similar issue to this post. infact ist exactly the same deal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-slow-freeze-until-necessity-of-hard/7f9716fd-5601-4700-b987-77a7e6086b57Asus B550i Strix 5700x32GB coarsair ram no xmp because i thought that was...
  4. Windows 10 Slow Freeze until necessity of Hard Reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. npsvctrig and FileCrypt cause Windows to freeze until I reboot

npsvctrig and FileCrypt cause Windows to freeze until I reboot: Hey guys, Since about a year ago, my computer has suffered random freezes without warning, and each time the only way out is restarting the laptop by holding the power button for a few seconds. That means no BSOD. I checked for memory dumps in C:\Windows and there's nothing...
  6. Windows 10 wifi slows down until reboot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 wifi slows down until reboot: Hello i have noticed a problem with my Lenovo Legion laptop After a while the internet connection completely slows down to the point it is pretty unusable, however a simple reboot fixes he issue until of course it slows again over time. i've tried lots of things to rectify...
  7. Windows 10 wifi slows down until reboot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 wifi slows down until reboot: Hello i have noticed a problem with my Lenovo Legion laptop After a while the internet connection completely slows down to the point it is pretty unusable, however a simple reboot fixes he issue until of course it slows again over time. i've tried lots of things to rectify...
  8. Windows 10 slows until it freezes.

Windows 10 slows until it freezes.: Lately I've been having serious processing problem with my computer. My computer will be lightning fast for awhile, but then it will slow down to programs taking 10 minutes to load when 5 minutes ago it would take less than 10 seconds. I've noticed that this will typically...
  9. Hard freezing hard reboot required

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hard freezing hard reboot required: Hi there, I recently upgraded my PC to: i7-8700k MSI Tomahawk G.Skill Trident 2x8GB 3200 Ever since I did the upgrade and fresh installed Windows 10 to my SSD, I've been having quite a few problems with this build, My computer sometimes maybe once a day hard freezes to the...
  10. Computer Randomly Freezes until Reboot

Computer Randomly Freezes until Reboot: My computer ever since replacing the Motherboard has been having new set of issues not relating to a bluescreen at all this time just the system will randomly freeze up at different times like opening a twitter profile, facebook profile or a program.. It don't even respond to...