Windows 10: Windows 10 slow login

Discus and support Windows 10 slow login in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi, everytime I start my PC its starts fast but when I login its taking long. how do i fix that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gty322, Jan 24, 2019.

1. gty322 Win User

Windows 10 slow login

hi, everytime I start my PC its starts fast but when I login its taking long.

how do i fix that?

:)

gty322, Jan 24, 2019
  2. NaelAmer Win User

Windows 10 Very Slow Login

Hi Arul,

What's with the slow login and unlocking in Windows 10? We're still suffering with the issue, we're using high end PCs, overclocked ones with SSDs and paid that much for speed, and Windows 10 comes to slow down our machines?!

Please raise this issue to higher level management or someone who can take a real step in fixing the issue ASAP.

Thank you.

NaelAmer, Dec 16, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 16, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Windows 10 slow login

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 slow login

1. Windows 10 slow login - Similar Threads - slow login

2. Black Screen and slow login issue after Latest Cumulative update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen and slow login issue after Latest Cumulative update: Hello, we are experiencing a slow login issue on a different Surface Model running Windows 10 22H2. We found that when stopping the 'Readiness Service' and setting the startup type to 'disabled' and login process just goes quick. This is a good workaround for troubleshooting...
  3. Black Screen and slow login issue after Latest Cumulative update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black Screen and slow login issue after Latest Cumulative update: Hello, we are experiencing a slow login issue on a different Surface Model running Windows 10 22H2. We found that when stopping the 'Readiness Service' and setting the startup type to 'disabled' and login process just goes quick. This is a good workaround for troubleshooting...
  4. Black Screen and slow login issue after Latest Cumulative update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Start Menu does not open, Login to user account is very slow and Microsoft Store...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Start Menu does not open, Login to user account is very slow and Microsoft Store...: Lately I'm having strange effects in one of my main user account in Windows 11.The effects are:1. Login to my user account takes very long to complete, about 5 minutes of black screen and only then it shows the desktop and actually starts the login phase of starting up all...
  6. Windows Start Menu does not open, Login to user account is very slow and Microsoft Store...

Windows Start Menu does not open, Login to user account is very slow and Microsoft Store...: Lately I'm having strange effects in one of my main user account in Windows 11.The effects are:1. Login to my user account takes very long to complete, about 5 minutes of black screen and only then it shows the desktop and actually starts the login phase of starting up all...
  7. Slow login, >1 minute spent in 'Welcome'

Slow login, >1 minute spent in 'Welcome': Hi,I have recently noticed that login 'welcome' takes more time than usual now >1 minute. After login fingerprint, face, etc, the 'Welcome' with the dotted circle take a minute. I have followed all what is recommended in...
  8. Slow login, >1 minute spent in 'Welcome'

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow login, >1 minute spent in 'Welcome': Hi,I have recently noticed that login 'welcome' takes more time than usual now >1 minute. After login fingerprint, face, etc, the 'Welcome' with the dotted circle take a minute. I have followed all what is recommended in...
  9. Slow login, >1 minute spent in 'Welcome'

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. New Findings to the Slow AD Login with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Findings to the Slow AD Login with Windows 10: So some time back I posted a question about slow AD login issues.Slow AD login on Windows 10 - Microsoft CommunityI recently have obtained new information. Our issue started when we when to Window 10 LTSC in our manufacturing facility. These systems would randomly experience...