Windows 10: Windows 10 slow minimizing/maximizing issue & search issue.

Discus and support Windows 10 slow minimizing/maximizing issue & search issue. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello! I upgraded to Windows 10 today. I have two issues. 1. I play a game called "Starcraft II" and I have a problem with the game minimizing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Naweo, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Naweo Win User

Windows 10 slow minimizing/maximizing issue & search issue.

Hello!

I upgraded to Windows 10 today. I have two issues.

1. I play a game called "Starcraft II" and I have a problem with the game minimizing and maximizing sometimes very slowly, every 5th attempt or so. During this time it takes up to 40 seconds for the game to go through with the maximizing/minimizing process, and ending the task with task manager is not possible.

I have tried messing with MSConfig and reinstalling the game. No luck. Any suggestions?

2. I have an old HDD on my PC installed with windows 7, and on my windows 7 SSD installation I could simply search for shortcuts I placed from my HDD into my SSD. This is no longer possible. Any advice?

Thank you!

:)

Naweo, Jan 14, 2016

2. windows 10 minimize & maximize buttons

My minimize & maximize buttons are not working in Windows 10. I have tried search for solutions.

RangarajanDorairajan, Jan 14, 2016
  3. windows 10 minimize & maximize buttons

My minimize & maximize buttons are not working in Windows 10. I have tried search for solutions. The only solutions I was able to find revolved around the buttons were missing or not working in Beta. Neither is the case with my issue. I am
    up to date with updates. That sounds strange.

MikeGillispie, Jan 14, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 slow minimizing/maximizing issue & search issue.

1. Windows 10 slow minimizing/maximizing issue & search issue. - Similar Threads - slow minimizing maximizing

2. minimized window isn't restored maximized although it was maximized before minimizing

in Windows 10 Customization
    minimized window isn't restored maximized although it was maximized before minimizing: Hi! I work with AutoCAD LT 2019 in maximized windows. When I minimize them and then restore, they don't get to the previous maximized state, but instead they are restored to the "normal" size. This is not the expected behaviour. All other programs and applications get...
  3. minimize/maximize disappear

minimize/maximize disappear: on windows taskbar, I can "X" out of a screen, but there is no longer a minimize - or maximize -screen function, just the "X". What did I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimizemaximize-disappear/5859e95b-8b5b-4ee7-ad05-328a843e6f7f
  4. Minimize/maximize window

Minimize/maximize window: The line to minimize and the square to maximize window has disappeared from the top right of the screen. The only option shown is the x to close window. How do I restore the minimize and maximize option?...
  5. Minimize issues

Minimize issues: windows 10 . When I minimize my edge browser page It restarts the page to the default. the other apps work fine and don't restart. this happens whenever I use the right hand corner minimize button....
  6. Window Maximization Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Window Maximization Issue: Been having this issue for a while. When maximizing windows or starting a program that is already maximizes will make it do this. It's mostly Chrome that does it occasionally (can be fixed by pressing F11 twice) but Windows apps (like calculator and photos) do the same thing...
  7. Issues with Chrome and FireFox crashing if Minimized then Maximized Windows 10 1809

Issues with Chrome and FireFox crashing if Minimized then Maximized Windows 10 1809: I upgraded my system recently to 1809, after the update I noticed that if I was using Chrome or FireFox and I minimized it to the taskbar then clicked on it to maximize it again it causes the broswer window to crash. Has anyone else had this issue, if so is there any resolve...
  8. No maximize or minimize tab

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No maximize or minimize tab: Issue with no minimize or maximize tabs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/no-maximize-or-minimize-tab/68847e49-620a-4f91-b9f4-7d41a540c126
  9. Issue with minimizing and maximizing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with minimizing and maximizing games: So i ran into an issue some time ago. When i minimize and then maximize a game, a small box with the games name and its icon appears in the top left corner on my desktop for a few seconds, then the screen goes black, and then the game finally opens. They used to load...
  10. Taskbar minimized window issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar minimized window issue: I have an issue which has been going on since beta win 10. If i have a minimized window open on the desk top I can not view it unless i minimize all other windows. It seems once my cursor crosses the top of the taskbar the window I am trying to get to closes, only way to get...