Windows 10: windows 10 slow motion online videos

Discus and support windows 10 slow motion online videos in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi, windows 10 is playing youtube videos with slow motion audio as well. is it possible to fix it? Before there was no such problem, but when the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by fahadQL, May 27, 2020.

1. fahadQL Win User

windows 10 slow motion online videos

hi,

windows 10 is playing youtube videos with slow motion audio as well.

is it possible to fix it?

Before there was no such problem, but when the kidsitting in my lap hit the lower part of the keyboard, when the problem started.

https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZodoqkZYzzbfjuHILfeBwdblAFwaRaPlEy0

https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZQqoqkZY55dcRCzWqYXMudX4Rr6zmjUzWNy

Thanks.

:)

fahadQL, May 27, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Slow-motion Video Capture comes to Camera for Windows 10

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter[/quote]

Brink, May 27, 2020
  3. LCRT Win User
    Nokia 930 Slow Motion and 4K Query

I don't think you have any idea of what you are talking about.

The 930 is precisely one of the few phones that supports slow motion in Microsoft Camera.

In a Microsoft post from last November

"Slow-motion video has been one of the most frequent requests we hear from people using the Camera app on Windows Phone and Windows 10. So, we’re happy to announce that you can now capture slow-motion video with Camera for Windows 10 on Lumia 930, Lumia
    1520 and Lumia Icon phones. The latest Windows build now supports video capture of 120 fps in 720p resolution. To start capturing slow-motion video, select the Video button on the Camera screen, and then select the icon with the turtle."

4. windows 10 slow motion online videos

Not able to edit slow motion videos on Nokia 930

I've just recently bought a 2nd hand Nokia 930 and upgraded it to Windows 10. I can take slow motion videos OK, but am having problems editing them - in the sense that I can't!

Everything I can find seems to suggest you open it in the Photos app and then click Edit, but I don't have an option to do that, only to Delete/Share and a few other unrelated items. I know some devices don't let you edit slow motion, but all of the evidence
    I have found seems to suggest I should be able to on a 930.

Do I need to install something else in order to be able to do this?

The basic process I am following is this:

1. Activate the camera

2. Select the video icon

3. Click the turtle to choose "Slow Motion On"

4. Record some video

5. Press the circular icon top-left

6. Video starts to play in slow motion

7. Click the screen - apart from the timeline no option to edit

8. Click the ellipsis - No option to edit, only Delete/Share/File Info

Thanks in advance

Steve

SteveDavis71, May 27, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 slow motion online videos

1. windows 10 slow motion online videos - Similar Threads - slow motion online

2. Slow Motion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Motion: I would like to know if I can change the video speed in different segments of a video clip. For example, normal speed in the beginning, faster in the middle and slower at the ending of the video....
  3. Slow Motion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow Motion: I would like to know if I can change the video speed in different segments of a video clip. For example, normal speed in the beginning, faster in the middle and slower at the ending of the video....
  4. Bluetooth headphones slow motion audio and video on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphones slow motion audio and video on Windows 10: Whenever I use my bluetooth headphones Bose SoundSport on my Windows 10 desktop and try to play a video or listen to any audio the entire playback comes through choppy and in slow motion. It was working totally fine about 1 and 1/2 years ago. I have already tried updating...
  5. random slow motion audio slow motion lagg

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    random slow motion audio slow motion lagg: hi so this hapened to me 3 times today i was playing rocket leauge i was watching youtube i was playing geometry dash 3 times my things became slow motion the sounds were disorted slow laptop model : asus fx 505 dt submitted by /u/Kooky-Bandicoot3104 [link]...
  6. Slow motion sound on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Slow motion sound on Windows 10: Audio while using my bluetooth speaker comes through slow motion but only when people talk. Background music and such to games and videos seems to be fine but when anyone tries to talk its slow motion?...
  7. Error while saving slow motion video file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error while saving slow motion video file: I'm trying to save slow motion video file that I downloaded from Movie &TV app. However I get an error ‘An error occurred, please try again”. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-while-saving-slow-motion-video-file/1cf14fd2-d955-4bf0-bc3b-9102cb235eea
  8. online youtuube audio and video playing in slow motion problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    online youtuube audio and video playing in slow motion problem: Hi, online youtube videos and audio slow playback problem. I tried troubleshooter, but it didn't find any problems. offline videos playing normally. this problem appeared today. Previously i had no such problem. plz help asap. slow playback error yt.mp4 - pCloud online yt...
  9. Slow motion video / audio playback

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow motion video / audio playback: A Level 2 Technician just finished installing Version 1809 in to my Dell 5755 laptop, trying to resolve my slow motion video / audio playback. BUT 99.9999% of the time I have no audio at all. This has been ongoing since waaay before the upgrade to the 1809 version. In...
  10. Slow-motion Video Capture comes to Camera for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Slow-motion Video Capture comes to Camera for Windows 10: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Slow-motion video has been on of the most frequent requests we hear people using the Camera app on Windows Phone and Windows 10. So, we're happy to announce that you can now capture slow-motion video with Camera for Windows...