Windows 10: Windows 10 slow startup,Small bluescreen "Just a Moment"

Discus and support Windows 10 slow startup,Small bluescreen "Just a Moment" in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I usually Power up my PC a couple times a week,today i booted up and my PC was on but my monitor displayed a black screen for almost a min then my log... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by KareemPickett, Sep 29, 2021.

1. Windows 10 slow startup,Small bluescreen "Just a Moment"

I usually Power up my PC a couple times a week,today i booted up and my PC was on but my monitor displayed a black screen for almost a min then my log in screen finally came on,when i logged in a small blue screen popped up saying "Just a moment",Then it offered me services like "connect a phone/phone number and email etc. It let me skip this process as if i just bought my PC.Should i be worried about this error or startup process?

:)

KareemPickett, Sep 29, 2021
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Sep 29, 2021
  3. SlipSlice Win User
    Slow Startup

Does anybody know why I am having really slow system startups? I don't have extra startup programs than I use to have. The only thing that I think it could be is my antivirus program. I use AVG now since I reformated 2 days ago..and every since then, I have a really slow startup..I don't know if that is the reason..Does anybody have any suggestions, on how to speed my startup? I use to be able to be on my desktop screen in like 35-40 seconds at most. And now it is way over a minute. Any help would be gr8.

-slip*Cool Windows 10 slow startup,Small bluescreen "Just a Moment" :cool:

SlipSlice, Sep 29, 2021
  4. catstone Win User

Windows 10 slow startup,Small bluescreen "Just a Moment"

Slow Startup

see if my words helps...skip the steps that u already tried.
    1. check the start-up items. Run the command of "msconfig" , check the "start up" page(i am not sure of the precise name of this page,coz.i am using chinese version of windows). diable ALL the items listed. save the setting and restart.
    2. check the free space of each partition of harddisk. make sure that each partition has a free space of more than 1 gb( higher ,better).
    3. check the list of installed programs, through the control panel. uninstall those seldom used
    4. it might be unkown comflict of softwares. keep your system as clean as possible. for example, you can disable your antivirus, then restart to see if it is faster
    5. it might be fragments. defrag all partitions.
    6. manage the services of your system. right click "my computer",click "manage(G)", in the window below, the third level-1 menu is "service and applications". disable unecessary auto startup services.
    7. up to repend~~

catstone, Sep 29, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 slow startup,Small bluescreen "Just a Moment"

1. Windows 10 slow startup,Small bluescreen "Just a Moment" - Similar Threads - slow startup Small

2. Just a moment bug in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just a moment bug in Windows 10: So I upgraded to Windows 10, 21H2 through the Update Assistant. I then decided I would convert my user to a Microsoft account to get all the Microsoft services. However, I couldn't create a PIN and had to reset my Microsoft account password. Ever since then, every text string...
  3. Just a moment bug in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just a moment bug in Windows 10: So I upgraded to Windows 10, 21H2 through the Update Assistant. I then decided I would convert my user to a Microsoft account to get all the Microsoft services. However, I couldn't create a PIN and had to reset my Microsoft account password. Ever since then, every text string...
  4. Windows 10 stuck at Just a moment...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 stuck at Just a moment...: Hi so I was clean installing windows 10 using an iso not a usb drive so after I went through 2 setups then my pc was just stuck at Just a moment.. can anyone please tell me how to fix this thank you...
  5. Just a moment

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Just a moment: HelloMy friend downloaded the Nvidia driver then the PC restarted then had a black screen with the cursor. We tried to clean the disk but then for a long time it shows him Just a moment...
  6. “Just a moment...” screen on every startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “Just a moment...” screen on every startup: Hi, recently whenever I start my PC I’m met with this “Just a moment...” screen in a square in the middle. This lasts about 3 minutes before it puts me to my desktop. This is Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, I have it on an SSD and before this issue it would load in 3-4 seconds....
  7. Windows Startup/Shutdown Messages turned into "Just a moment..."

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Startup/Shutdown Messages turned into "Just a moment...": Ages ago, I turned on some Windows features on my new PC, then an error occurred and then it restarted my PC. Since then, all the startup/shutdown messages turned into "Just a moment..." messages. This is very annoying when I have to do a Windows Update because I don't know...
  8. Just a moment

Just a moment: Wheel spinning - blue screen - "Just a moment" Been happening for sometime now. I suspect it is stuck in a loop, What can I do to avoid screwing things up any worse than they are? This started after I had to do a Reset after trying to upgrade from Windows 10 version 1703...
  9. "Just a moment" Windows 10 Installation.

"Just a moment" Windows 10 Installation.: Hi. So I got a new PC yesterday which supposedly has "pre installed windows" I've been stuck in this Just a moment loading screen for 10 hours. Any help? i5,GTX 950 , 8GB RAM + "windows 10" 35178
  10. Windows 10 hung on "just a moment"

Windows 10 hung on "just a moment": Note: I apologize if there's already a thread with the same error and circumstances as mine, I was just unable to find one. last night I decided to try upgrading my Windows 7 to Windows 10, and had everything go smoothly for most of it. After being directed to input...