Windows 10: Windows 10 Slow!

Discus and support Windows 10 Slow! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am frustrated by windows 10 !!! This is the 4th time in this month I am here to get a solution for my windows problem! From files getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KriTisHDhakal, Aug 22, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Slow!

I am frustrated by windows 10 !!!

This is the 4th time in this month I am here to get a solution for my windows problem!

From files getting corrupted to Incredibly slow performance even with very less ram and cpu consuming app open!

I have a surface pro 7 with the i3 processor and 4gb ram and I bought this device few months ago and from that day i have never had a good experience with Windows 10 .!

with absolutely no app running windows is still using up 40%of my ram and 30%+ CPU!

I tried those common fixes like turning off services , turning off startup apps and all that still windows is very slow!

And dont tell me to reinstall windows again !!! I already reinstalled my Windows 3 times this month , I went for hardware checkup and they said everything is good I bought ESET antivirus and checked for malware and my computer has no malware , I removed temporary files , I have latest updates installed ! I uninstalled those useless bloatwares and still its the same !

Settings app is so slow it freezes most of the time.

other apps like edge chromiumlatest version takes so long to open !

Mail apps just crashes .

I try restoring my computer to the state when i first installed it and still has the same crappy windows lags .

I just need a fix to this i didnot pay money for windows 10 keys just have this crappy performance!!!
    AND DONT TELL ME TO CHECK BACKGROUND APPS THERE IS NO **** RUNNING IN THE BACKGROUND I HAVE DISABLED USELESS SERVICES LIKE YOU ALWAYS SAY WHEN I COMPLAIN ABOUT PERFORMANCE ! I HAVE RESETTED , REINSTALLED THE LAGGY APPS STILL DIDNT FIX MY PROBLEM .

DONT STICK ME WITH THE SAME TURN OFF STARTUP AND BACKGROUND APPS TO FIX THE PROBLEM **** !!!!!!

ALWAYS WHEN I BOOT INTO WINDOWS I GET STUCK IN THE LOCKSCREEN WITH BLURRED SCREEN AND ENTER PASSWORD SECTION !!! AND I ALWAYS HAVE TO RESTART FEW TIME TO FIX THIS ! I TRIED STARTUP REPAIR THING AND THAT DIDNT FIX IT STIL!!!!!!!

:)

KriTisHDhakal, Aug 22, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 22, 2020
  3. Jborg Win User
    windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

10 Tips for SSD Optimization in Windows 7 - Part 1

Looks to be similar to this: SSD Optimization for your Windows Gaming PC and Tips and Tricks

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, Aug 22, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Slow!

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Slow!

1. Windows 10 Slow! - Similar Threads - Slow

2. If I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down?: I wanted to know if I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down? Just kinda nervous of messing my laptop up fron it...
  3. If I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down?: I wanted to know if I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down? Just kinda nervous of messing my laptop up fron it...
  4. Wifi is running so slow on my new windows laptop, but fast in others devices.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi is running so slow on my new windows laptop, but fast in others devices.: i can see that more people had the same problems, i need a solution : the internet is too slow!The velocity on Speedtest looks good. i think that is a PC problem like if he has a internet limit. i tried other wifi and its still the same. Thanks u.I have wimdow 11I intalled...
  5. Wifi is running so slow on my new windows laptop, but fast in others devices.

Wifi is running so slow on my new windows laptop, but fast in others devices.: i can see that more people had the same problems, i need a solution : the internet is too slow!The velocity on Speedtest looks good. i think that is a PC problem like if he has a internet limit. i tried other wifi and its still the same. Thanks u.I have wimdow 11I intalled...
  6. Slow internet on single device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow internet on single device: I'm making a new post because I've yet to get another response to my old one I've tried everything I could find. uninstalling drivers, resetting connection, everything. I have no vpns, or anything that would cause this. The only fix I've been able to do is uninstalling media...
  7. Slow internet on single device

Slow internet on single device: I'm making a new post because I've yet to get another response to my old one I've tried everything I could find. uninstalling drivers, resetting connection, everything. I have no vpns, or anything that would cause this. The only fix I've been able to do is uninstalling media...
  8. is this free for student but it is very difficult to sign and give slow reponse ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is this free for student but it is very difficult to sign and give slow reponse ?: i need free access just two platform wordpad and adope applications is these are important for me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-free-for-student-but-it-is-very-difficult/3f268f7b-e5a3-4c3e-96ed-2a1ee9d7fa9d
  9. is this free for student but it is very difficult to sign and give slow reponse ?

is this free for student but it is very difficult to sign and give slow reponse ?: i need free access just two platform wordpad and adope applications is these are important for me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-free-for-student-but-it-is-very-difficult/3f268f7b-e5a3-4c3e-96ed-2a1ee9d7fa9d
  10. Slow internet on single device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow internet on single device: I've tried everything I could find. uninstalling drivers, resetting connection, everything. I have no vpns, or anything that would cause this. The only fix I've been able to do is uninstalling media tek wifi driver and restarting my pc about 10 to 20 times before it works....