Windows 10: Windows 10 Smart Card Error

Discus and support Windows 10 Smart Card Error in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, I keep getting the following error when I boot my Windows 10 Laptop: [ATTACH] I'm not using a smart card at all - how can I make it stop... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Player251950225, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Smart Card Error

Hello,

I keep getting the following error when I boot my Windows 10 Laptop:

Windows 10 Smart Card Error 048ab030-d6f7-42a8-9116-c6ba7584cae3?upload=true.jpg

I'm not using a smart card at all - how can I make it stop please?

Thanks!

:)

Player251950225, Oct 8, 2019
  2. DRDNA Win User

ASUS Smart Doctor for Windows 10 x64 (a favor for a friend)

Most will agree though that After Burner works better. Maybe try that if no love for Smart Doctor.

EDIT: Or maybe you could try GPUTweakII Ver1.1.4.0 from Asus, which list windows 10 64 compatible.

DRDNA, Oct 8, 2019
  3. Windows 10 smart card login

Okay, so I wanted to set up my computer to log in via smart card as a secondary way to enter. I have a CAC and a CAC reader and I got them working. Here's the problem. I set the login via smart card enabled but it never setup a user or even registered my CAC as a login.... so now I am stuck locked out of my computer and every time I put in my pass code it says "you must use a smart card to sign in". How can I bypass this or reset my computer? This kinda erks me I jumped a coupe steps and jacked this up.

Cgriff1030, Oct 8, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Smart Card Error

WIndows 10 Compatible Smart Card Reader

I've been using an SCR3500 USB smart card reader for military websites for years with Windows 7. I've since found that this particular reader has been deprecated and will not work with my new Windows 10 machine.

Is there anyone out there using a smart card reader with Windows 10? If so, what make and model reader are you using? And yes, I've been to militarycac.com before someone suggests it. The site is offers a lot of suggestions but none of which are fixing
    my problem. Any assistance would greatly appreciated.

anthonycrivera, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Smart Card Error

1. Windows 10 Smart Card Error - Similar Threads - Smart Card Error

2. Smart Card error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Smart Card error: We are having a problem with smart card error. Our customers use a smart card to access private information from the government. Patients recordsUsers connect by inserting the USB key into the computer and then clicking on the government application. They are prompted for a...
  3. Smart Card error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Smart Card error: We are having a problem with smart card error. Our customers use a smart card to access private information from the government. Patients recordsUsers connect by inserting the USB key into the computer and then clicking on the government application. They are prompted for a...
  4. Smart Card error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. smart card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    smart card: I just used laplink PC Mover to transfer from one PC to a new PC. At first, everything worked fine. Then I installed a legacy scanner and had some certificate issues getting it installed Scanner is an Epson ES-500W, and since then when I open Outlook 2007 I get a pop up...
  6. smart card

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    smart card: I just used laplink PC Mover to transfer from one PC to a new PC. At first, everything worked fine. Then I installed a legacy scanner and had some certificate issues getting it installed Scanner is an Epson ES-500W, and since then when I open Outlook 2007 I get a pop up...
  7. Windows 11 smart card error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 smart card error: Recently got a new id card and tried authenticating, but it always shows this message, everything worked fine with the previous card. I have installed a lot of different smart card drivers, but nothing works.The card reader software recognizes the card and reads it properly,...
  8. Windows 11 smart card error

Windows 11 smart card error: Recently got a new id card and tried authenticating, but it always shows this message, everything worked fine with the previous card. I have installed a lot of different smart card drivers, but nothing works.The card reader software recognizes the card and reads it properly,...
  9. Unable to login with a smart card. Error: "signing in with a smart card is not supported...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login with a smart card. Error: "signing in with a smart card is not supported...: Hello everyone, I am writing to describe a problem I have trying to setup an Windows Domain environment for a Automation System. Normaly, in the past we did really basic Active Directry setup with policies regarding accounts, passwords, RDP, use of USB devices just standard...
  10. Unable to login with a smart card. Error: "signing in with a smart card is not supported...

Unable to login with a smart card. Error: "signing in with a smart card is not supported...: Hello everyone, I am writing to describe a problem I have trying to setup an Windows Domain environment for a Automation System. Normaly, in the past we did really basic Active Directry setup with policies regarding accounts, passwords, RDP, use of USB devices just standard...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. steps to resolve the smart card error in windows 10

2. win PE smart card reader

3. Scardsvr winpe