Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 Smart Reset stuck

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 Smart Reset stuck in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Can some help me? I'm stuck in here all of a sudden and i dont know how i can continue to system. I'm trying the exit but still looping back here at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Peter.2099, Sep 16, 2021.

1. WINDOWS 10 Smart Reset stuck

Can some help me? I'm stuck in here all of a sudden and i dont know how i can continue to system. I'm trying the exit but still looping back here at smart reset. Even tried the recovery and after its done and restart, it goes back here at smart reset windows.

:)

Peter.2099, Sep 16, 2021
  2. DRDNA Win User

ASUS Smart Doctor for Windows 10 x64 (a favor for a friend)

Most will agree though that After Burner works better. Maybe try that if no love for Smart Doctor.

EDIT: Or maybe you could try GPUTweakII Ver1.1.4.0 from Asus, which list windows 10 64 compatible.

DRDNA, Sep 16, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 16, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

WINDOWS 10 Smart Reset stuck

Smart Dialing reportedly demoed for Windows 10 on phone

Read more: Smart Dialing reportedly demoed for Windows 10 on phone | Windows Central

Brink, Sep 16, 2021
Thema:

WINDOWS 10 Smart Reset stuck

1. WINDOWS 10 Smart Reset stuck - Similar Threads - Smart Reset stuck

2. Windows 10 Factory reset stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Factory reset stuck: I started resetting my windows pc from settings not too long ago and it's been stuck on 51% for about an hour and hasnt made any progress, My first thought was to turn it off from the power button but im aware that it may cause issues with the OS which i'm not to keen on ,...
  3. Windows 10 Laptop stuck on resetting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Laptop stuck on resetting: Please help me, I clicked on reset this PC and then clean this drive, it’s taking ages to reset and also the screen keeps coming on and off the loading screen where my laptops logo is, it’s so annoying and irritating, if you can please help me out....
  4. Stuck on Resetting windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on Resetting windows 10.: I have a asus vivobook laptop, on which the windows 10 is not booting up, i tried resetting the laptop from Win RE, with a usb flash drive, but every time my unit finishes resetting and i am required to install windows 10, the installation is stuck onn 0% - 3%, after which...
  5. Windows 10 Reset Stuck

Windows 10 Reset Stuck: I’m trying to factory reset my computer and I’m still on resting this PC screen at 47% with the circle no longer moving for almost 2 hours now. just looking for what my next step should be if the reset does not complete....
  6. Windows 10 Reset stuck

Windows 10 Reset stuck: Windows 10 Reset stuck in 88% more than 2 hours https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-reset-stuck/180b4249-263e-4357-9640-6477279682d1
  7. Windows 10 reset stuck

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 reset stuck: Help! I reset my laptop which removes everything including the files option and i've been stuck at 51% for almost 3 hours now, what should i do? submitted by /u/akoposiandrei [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ji30h9/windows_10_reset_stuck/
  8. Windows 10 reset stuck

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 reset stuck: I am having problems restting my Dell Inspirion 5551. I have experienced past problems after dropping it once, where the screen would flicker uncontrollably, and the performance would be unusually slow. I wasn’t sure if the drop is was what was causing all of these issues,...
  9. Windows 10 reset stuck

Windows 10 reset stuck: Its stuck on the Hi there where it asks for language and timezone. After that it loads with just a moment message and then goes to dell logo and loading dots then back to hi there language screen...
  10. Reset Windows 10 Stuck In Loop

Reset Windows 10 Stuck In Loop: I'm giving my Dell Inspiron Laptop with Windows 10 away, so I performed a "reset" to clean it up. It has got stuck in a Loop, please see the image. I connected it to WiFi/Internet on the first occasion to allow it to update but it still goes to Boot when I click "Next"...