Windows 10: Windows 10 SMbus driver difficulties

Discus and support Windows 10 SMbus driver difficulties in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I have been getting blue screen errors randomly, throughout the day and it says at the bottom of the blue screen WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR I looked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by X_EA_A_12, Mar 21, 2021.

1. X_EA_A_12 Win User

Windows 10 SMbus driver difficulties

So I have been getting blue screen errors randomly, throughout the day and it says at the bottom of the blue screen WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR I looked in my device manager to see what was wrong and I found my smbus driver need an update. I tried to update it manually and automatically but their was no updates. I tried installing chipsets but that didn't work either. Here is a snapshot of it. If you can help me thanks so much.

Windows 10 SMbus driver difficulties 3e2e6838-c1c7-4a05-bf1e-d8087277451f?upload=true.png

:)

X_EA_A_12, Mar 21, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 21, 2021
  3. NGeo Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 21, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 SMbus driver difficulties - Similar Threads - SMbus driver difficulties

2. ELAN SMBus driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ELAN SMBus driver: I'm trying to find the update ELAN SMBus driver 15.21.1.21 and it's either from dodgy websites or you have to pay money for the update from third-party programs. I have already gone to my drivers and it says it's up to update but it's not....
  3. ELAN SMBus driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ELAN SMBus driver: I'm trying to find the update ELAN SMBus driver 15.21.1.21 and it's either from dodgy websites or you have to pay money for the update from third-party programs. I have already gone to my drivers and it says it's up to update but it's not....
  4. ELAN SMBus driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. synaptics smbus driver delay

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    synaptics smbus driver delay: hey i used ccleaner driver update now my touchpad has a delay to it after click i tried everything none work anyone know how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/synaptics-smbus-driver-delay/d1322f79-840d-4c8a-94cf-36e9d5718797
  6. Synaptics smbus driver

Synaptics smbus driver: I have something called synaptics smbus driver in device manager with a yellow exclamination mark, what's this and where do i get the drivers for it? 174980
  7. Synaptics smbus driver

in Windows 10 Support
    Synaptics smbus driver: I have something called synaptics smbus driver in device manager with a yellow exclamination mark, what's this and where do i get the drivers for it? 174980
  8. Synaptics SMBus TouchPad driver update?

Synaptics SMBus TouchPad driver update?: Hi, I have just upgraded an HP 15-af156sa laptop to 1909 18363.815 However, the touchpad is laggy in that about every 2 secs the mouse response stops for a split second then off it goes again and so on The current driver is 19.3.31.31 but a support thread it should be...
  9. Synaptics SMBus driver error

Synaptics SMBus driver error: In Device Manager there is an error (exclamation mark) for Synaptics SMBus driver, it says This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use. (Code 12)If you want to use this device, you will need to disable one of the other devices on this system. I have tried...
  10. ELAN SMBus Driver

ELAN SMBus Driver: Hi. I have Dell Inspiron15 laptop running Windows 10. When trying to dwnld an app, my laptop no longer an option for devices. I've run the troubleshooter in control panel - devices and printers and says ELAN SMBus Driver has a driver problem. hit next and when its done it...