Windows 10: Windows 10 SMORGASBOARD of Constant issues

Discus and support Windows 10 SMORGASBOARD of Constant issues in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This is a long one, so grab and coffee and settle in.Firstly, I find it incredible that these bugs and issues have persisted for so long and that all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Frusutrated Outlook User, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Windows 10 SMORGASBOARD of Constant issues

This is a long one, so grab and coffee and settle in.Firstly, I find it incredible that these bugs and issues have persisted for so long and that all MS troubleshooting is virtually pointless.Where to begin:After installing the second latest Win 10 patch I havent installed the latest KB5006670 because god know what that will break the following issues have returned to my PC* Windows Explorer not wanting to create thumbnails for some video files and ALL photo files. As a video editor, this is super frustrating see image below - all video files are the SAME FORMAT. Also, the progress bar tha

:)

Frusutrated Outlook User, Oct 13, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 13, 2021
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Oct 13, 2021
  4. Windows 10 SMORGASBOARD of Constant issues

New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 SMORGASBOARD of Constant issues

1. Windows 10 SMORGASBOARD of Constant issues - Similar Threads - SMORGASBOARD Constant issues

2. Windows 10 SMORGASBOARD of Constant issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 SMORGASBOARD of Constant issues: This is a long one, so grab and coffee and settle in.Firstly, I find it incredible that these bugs and issues have persisted for so long and that all MS troubleshooting is virtually pointless.Where to begin:After installing the second latest Win 10 patch I havent installed...
  3. Windows 10 SMORGASBOARD of Constant issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 SMORGASBOARD of Constant issues: This is a long one, so grab and coffee and settle in.Firstly, I find it incredible that these bugs and issues have persisted for so long and that all MS troubleshooting is virtually pointless.Where to begin:After installing the second latest Win 10 patch I havent installed...
  4. Constant BSOD issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD issues.: Hi. Recently my PC has been experiencing BSOD issues. This started after installing a GTX 1660 Super and I'm unsure as to how to fix it. The BSOD occurs at random times, most often it will occur during waking of the PC, but has also happened upon restarting and during general...
  5. Constant BSOD issues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD issues.: Hi. Recently my PC has been experiencing BSOD issues. This started after installing a GTX 1660 Super and I'm unsure as to how to fix it. The BSOD occurs at random times, most often it will occur during waking of the PC, but has also happened upon restarting and during general...
  6. constant restarts an issue.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    constant restarts an issue.: i was told to update from windows 7 ultimate as they would stop support and i have had nothing but problems with windows 10.-constant restarting from constant updatesnever an issue on windows 7this constant restarting is causing issues with my media server pc that i updated...
  7. Constant Windows Defender Issues

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Constant Windows Defender Issues: I keep encountering issues with Windows Defender. I do not have any other antivirus installed, and after about one day of working, I now get this screen below every time I open it. How can we fix it? It only seems to do this with my Surface Pro X. All my other computers, work...
  8. Constant Bluetooth Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant Bluetooth Issues: Note (All issues stated began immediately after I did a hard reset of my entire PC) I have a Satechi Bluetooth keyboard that constantly disconnects after the PC goes to sleep or restarts. It must be forgotten in Bluetooth settings and then paired again. (It works wired...
  9. Issues since Windows 10 update. Constant relogging in

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issues since Windows 10 update. Constant relogging in: Hi. Since my laptop went through a Windows 10 update recently I am having non-stop issues. I keep having to sign into my MS and Google accounts whilst logged on. My email settings keep telling me there is an error and I need to fix the account. Which requires me to sign in...
  10. Constant issue with my internet on window 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant issue with my internet on window 10: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sailorhezza [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gxjjaj/constant_issue_with_my_internet_on_window_10/