Windows 10: Windows 10 Snip Image too dark..

Discus and support Windows 10 Snip Image too dark.. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows Version10.0.19042 Build 19042 When using SnipImage on sites with a dark mode,,as soon as you select NEW the entire site gets dark. Making it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Banyarola, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Banyarola Win User

Windows 10 Snip Image too dark..

Windows Version10.0.19042 Build 19042

When using SnipImage on sites with a dark mode,,as soon as you select NEW the entire site gets dark.
    Making it difficult to see what you are selecting to clip...
    Any suggestions ??
    Try it on this sites forum home page and you'll see what I mean..
    Thanks Guys...

:)

Banyarola, Mar 31, 2021

2. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Mar 31, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Ahhzz, Mar 31, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Snip Image too dark..

Snipping Tool Enlarging Images

Hi Heather,

Snipping Tool has various options on how you can capture images in your computer. To change it to normal snipping, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + S to open Search Box.
    • Type Snipping Tool, then click it.
    • Click New.
    • Click the drop-down menu in New.
    • Select Rectangular Snip.

Windows 10 Snip Image too dark.. 195dfe08-d9e4-4694-a095-177bf32f9b11.png

Let us know if this works for you.

Johann Eva, Mar 31, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Snip Image too dark..

1. Windows 10 Snip Image too dark.. - Similar Threads - Snip Image too

2. Windows Photo Viewer too dark

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Photo Viewer too dark: When I go to look at certain pictures in Windows Photo Viewer, they come out so dark I can barely see them. I have tries making various adjustment in color management, but nothing works. I am on a Windows 10 HP laptop. This just started happening, and it only happens with...
  3. Windows Photo Viewer too dark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Photo Viewer too dark: When I go to look at certain pictures in Windows Photo Viewer, they come out so dark I can barely see them. I have tries making various adjustment in color management, but nothing works. I am on a Windows 10 HP laptop. This just started happening, and it only happens with...
  4. Windows Photo Viewer too dark

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Snipping too is crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping too is crashing: Whenever I am trying to take screen shot I am getting below error after upgrading to windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-too-is-crashing/b4c8d33e-4f0e-49c9-b31d-6ef98f1fa844
  6. Snipping too is crashing

Snipping too is crashing: Whenever I am trying to take screen shot I am getting below error after upgrading to windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-too-is-crashing/b4c8d33e-4f0e-49c9-b31d-6ef98f1fa844
  7. Windows 10 selection highlight color is too dark

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 selection highlight color is too dark: How can one change the selection highlight color. I am looking for the old (Win 7) color control panel where the colors were set for various objects like borders, active and inactive etc. Is this panel still available in the Windows 10 control panel? 152145
  8. Windows 10 selection highlight color is too dark

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 selection highlight color is too dark: How can one change the selection highlight color. I am looking for the old (Win 7) color control panel where the colors were set for various objects like borders, active and inactive etc. Is this panel still available in the Windows 10 control panel? 152145
  9. Windows Photo Viewer shows images too dark after monitor calibration!

Windows Photo Viewer shows images too dark after monitor calibration!: The Windows Photo Viewer was perfect for me in Windows 7 so I got it working on Windows 10, too. The new Photos software that came with Windows 10 is useless to me because it doesn't zoom, at lease I can't figure out how as of yet. I just want to keep things simple with the...
  10. Snipping tool image too big!

in Windows 10 Support
    Snipping tool image too big!: When using the snipping tool in 10, I have noticed that the completed image is far too large for desktop background, this was not so when i first upgraded to 10, any help welcome, not very technical, so help please. 31833