Windows 10: Windows 10 - Snipping Tool after one snip on screen stops working and cannot perform...

Discus and support Windows 10 - Snipping Tool after one snip on screen stops working and cannot perform... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone.Whenever I try hitting Start+Shift+S to open the snipping tool, there are times when it does not usually work. All other times before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by simsbyjoanne, Sep 19, 2021.

1. Windows 10 - Snipping Tool after one snip on screen stops working and cannot perform...

Hello everyone.Whenever I try hitting Start+Shift+S to open the snipping tool, there are times when it does not usually work. All other times before Sunday night, it used to open multiple times after I force it to by pressing the equivalent keys on my keyboard.Before tonight's issue, I had this happen earlier this year. For it to get fixed, I restarted my PC and plugged my keyboard out once for it to 'work' properly. Figuring out my current issue - here's what I did! I tried turning on and off my PC, plugged my keyboard in and out 3 times because the keyboard USB was overheating, tried openi

:)

simsbyjoanne, Sep 19, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User
    Ahhzz, Sep 19, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Sep 19, 2021
  4. Windows 10 - Snipping Tool after one snip on screen stops working and cannot perform...

Xx Tek Tip xX, Sep 19, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 - Snipping Tool after one snip on screen stops working and cannot perform...

1. Windows 10 - Snipping Tool after one snip on screen stops working and cannot perform... - Similar Threads - Snipping Tool snip

2. Snipping Tool stops working after 1 snip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool stops working after 1 snip: Hi!I use Snipping Tool for work every day and I found the other that suddenly has stopped working. What happens is it will only let me use it once to take 1 screenshot, and then it will refuse to take another one when I press Shift+Windows+S. What I have to do in order to be...
  3. Snipping Tool stops working after 1 snip

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping Tool stops working after 1 snip: Hi!I use Snipping Tool for work every day and I found the other that suddenly has stopped working. What happens is it will only let me use it once to take 1 screenshot, and then it will refuse to take another one when I press Shift+Windows+S. What I have to do in order to be...
  4. Windows 10 Screen Snip Tool is Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Screen Snip Tool is Not Working: I am having a problem with the Screen Snip tool in Windows 10When I click on the Screen Snip tool in the Notification menu, it opens fine & the snip options are available at the top of the screenHowever, after I use the tool to select/highlight area of the screen I want to...
  5. Windows 10 Screen Snip Tool is Not Working

Windows 10 Screen Snip Tool is Not Working: I am having a problem with the Screen Snip tool in Windows 10When I click on the Screen Snip tool in the Notification menu, it opens fine & the snip options are available at the top of the screenHowever, after I use the tool to select/highlight area of the screen I want to...
  6. Snipping tool stop promping the screenshot after snipping

Snipping tool stop promping the screenshot after snipping: Not sure when it start but my snipping tool stop promping the screenshot after snipping. Specifically:Before, when I snip and select the range, it will pop up the screenshot window immediately for me to edit;Now, after I snip, there is no window pop up, instead it will keep...
  7. Snipping tool stop promping the screenshot after snipping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping tool stop promping the screenshot after snipping: Not sure when it start but my snipping tool stop promping the screenshot after snipping. Specifically:Before, when I snip and select the range, it will pop up the screenshot window immediately for me to edit;Now, after I snip, there is no window pop up, instead it will keep...
  8. Windows 10 Screen Snipping tool stops working after 1 snip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Screen Snipping tool stops working after 1 snip: I press Windows+Shift+S to open itI use it onceWindows+Shift+S wont workI go to task manager, and its stuck running in the background Screen Snipping processI gotta close the task manually to be able to use it, and always repeatThis keeps happening after clean reinstalls...
  9. Windows 10 Screen Snipping tool stops working after 1 snip

Windows 10 Screen Snipping tool stops working after 1 snip: I press Windows+Shift+S to open itI use it onceWindows+Shift+S wont workI go to task manager, and its stuck running in the background Screen Snipping processI gotta close the task manually to be able to use it, and always repeatThis keeps happening after clean reinstalls...
  10. "Screen snip" tool delay (*NOT* Snipping tool)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Screen snip" tool delay (*NOT* Snipping tool): How do I use the "Screen snip" tool with a delay? (As mentioned, I'm NOT referring to the 'Snipping tool'.) submitted by /u/opertinicy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k4bh3n/screen_snip_tool_delay_not_snipping_tool/