Windows 10: Windows 10 Snipping Tool Issue

Discus and support Windows 10 Snipping Tool Issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have laptop with additional 2 monitors. I did upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 and now I have issue with Snipping Tool. You can see issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Irakli Gvishiani, Jan 31, 2023.

1. Windows 10 Snipping Tool Issue

Hello, I have laptop with additional 2 monitors. I did upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 and now I have issue with Snipping Tool. You can see issue on the screenshot. I can't select required for me space on monitors. I tried re-install but It didn't help. What is the problem?Thanks in advance.

:)

Irakli Gvishiani, Jan 31, 2023

2. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Jan 31, 2023
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Ahhzz, Jan 31, 2023
  4. Windows 10 Snipping Tool Issue

Xx Tek Tip xX, Jan 31, 2023
Thema:

Windows 10 Snipping Tool Issue

1. Windows 10 Snipping Tool Issue - Similar Threads - Snipping Tool Issue

2. Snipping tool Mouse Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping tool Mouse Issue: Problem Description:When attempting to take a screenshot using the snipping tool my mouse doesn't allow me to click anymore and is not stuck. The mouse can move but I can't click then the only way I found to fix it was by restarting the entire computer.Tried:Resetting the...
  3. Snipping tool Mouse Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping tool Mouse Issue: Problem Description:When attempting to take a screenshot using the snipping tool my mouse doesn't allow me to click anymore and is not stuck. The mouse can move but I can't click then the only way I found to fix it was by restarting the entire computer.Tried:Resetting the...
  4. Windows 10 Snipping Tool Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Snipping Tool Issue: Hello, I have laptop with additional 2 monitors. I did upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 and now I have issue with Snipping Tool. You can see issue on the screenshot. I can't select required for me space on monitors. I tried re-install but It didn't help. What is the...
  5. Issue with Snipping Tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Snipping Tool: After I have taken a screenshot, I cannot open it in the Snipping Tool What should I do about this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-with-snipping-tool/3e7608f1-ab50-43a5-b458-4f85978c05dd
  6. Issue with Snipping Tool

Issue with Snipping Tool: After I have taken a screenshot, I cannot open it in the Snipping Tool What should I do about this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-with-snipping-tool/3e7608f1-ab50-43a5-b458-4f85978c05dd
  7. SNIPPING TOOL WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    SNIPPING TOOL WINDOWS 10: The snipping tool I have is: NEW MODE DELAY X CANCEL OPTIONS. The cancel operation is missing. I used it to capture a drop-down menu. Is there an alternative that can be used to capture a drop-down menu? 1 Opened snipping tool 2 Clicked on CANCEL 3 Was then able to...
  8. Windows 10 Snipping Tool & Clipboard Issue

Windows 10 Snipping Tool & Clipboard Issue: When I use Windows 10 Snipping Tool, why do I get 3 copies of the snip in my Clipboard? I don't have this problem when copying other items, just when using the Snipping Tool....
  9. Snipping Tool for Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Snipping Tool for Windows 10: Snipping Tool is in Windows 7 and Snip & Sketch is in Windows 10 What is the procedure to download and install the Windows 7 Snipping Tool from the Microsoft Store into Windows 10?...
  10. Snipping tool and downloads issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Snipping tool and downloads issues: Since the latest updates the snipping tool is automatically opening in a format I don't like - 3D for example?? and the downloads are not showing progress when I click on the progress arrow - am using Cyberfox browser (similar to Firefox) So what is the go now as it seems...