Windows 10: Windows 10 software in corrupted state. How to fix?

Discus and support Windows 10 software in corrupted state. How to fix? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How can I repair Windows 10 when I can't even get into safe mode trying all the methods to do so? Do you have a trusted person to help? I created a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by John Shiller, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Windows 10 software in corrupted state. How to fix?

How can I repair Windows 10 when I can't even get into safe mode trying all the methods to do so? Do you have a trusted person to help? I created a recovery disk but that does not do anything. In the past it was easy to get into safe mode but not now.

:)

John Shiller, Dec 29, 2019

2. Corrupt file - Can't fix. [Fixed]

Hi Vincent,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community.

Before proceeding, please check if the same issue occur when logged in through a different user account.

Ref: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-set-up-accounts

Please perform the below steps and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow
    the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin)
      to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Hope this information helps. Please post us if you need any further assistance with Windows.

Thank you.

Sagnik_Chakraborty, Dec 29, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Dec 29, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

Windows 10 software in corrupted state. How to fix?

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 software in corrupted state. How to fix?

1. Windows 10 software in corrupted state. How to fix? - Similar Threads - software corrupted state

2. How to fix a corrupted network profile on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix a corrupted network profile on windows 10: So i tried to reconnect to my university wifi and when i try to change the authentication method it showed this error and then back to default"Windows has encountered an error saving the wireless profile""Specific error: The network connection profile is corrupted."...
  3. How to fix a corrupted network profile on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix a corrupted network profile on windows 10: So i tried to reconnect to my university wifi and when i try to change the authentication method it showed this error and then back to default"Windows has encountered an error saving the wireless profile""Specific error: The network connection profile is corrupted."...
  4. How to fix a corrupted network profile on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How to fix corrupt windows 10 install?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to fix corrupt windows 10 install?: If you can help with this please do. If possible I'd like to have Mr. Carmack help, you seem to have quite a bit of experience in this field. My laptop has a corrupt version/ pre-used software of windows 10 proand as I try to recover my previous OS 10 Home it continues to do...
  6. How to fix corrupt windows 10 install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix corrupt windows 10 install?: If you can help with this please do. If possible I'd like to have Mr. Carmack help, you seem to have quite a bit of experience in this field. My laptop has a corrupt version/ pre-used software of windows 10 proand as I try to recover my previous OS 10 Home it continues to do...
  7. How to fix corrupt windows 10 install?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows 10 - User Profile corrupted / how to fix

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 - User Profile corrupted / how to fix: My user name disappeared from the login screen. I can access the CMD menu by clicking Shift-Restart from start up screen as "Administrator X:\windows\system32\cmd.exe" opens up. From there I'm stuck. Various web searches techniques to create a new user name / password,...
  9. Windows 10 corrupts my software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 corrupts my software: Windows 10 is corrupting my Paint Shop Pro7 software. I was able to use it until now. My plugins do not show up and I can no longer edit photos. I did a repair install from the control panel using the original CD disc, but that didn't help. What happened? Was it an update...
  10. How to fix corrupted system files in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to fix corrupted system files in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]In this post, we will see how to manually replace a corrupted single Windows system file with a known good copy of the file, if the System File Checker is not working. The built-in System File Checker is a tool [...] This post How to fix corrupted system...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fix corrupted file due to new softwar