Windows 10: Windows 10 - Software is not using dedicated GPU

Discus and support Windows 10 - Software is not using dedicated GPU in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all, My laptop running windows 10, with an integrated GPU Intel and dedicated GPU Nvidia. Recently, some softwares, especially video converters... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HungDuy, Oct 24, 2018.

1. HungDuy Win User

Windows 10 - Software is not using dedicated GPU

Hi all,

My laptop running windows 10, with an integrated GPU Intel and dedicated GPU Nvidia. Recently, some softwares, especially video converters don't use the dedicated GPU for accelerating conversions, which is used to work well. I've tried many possible ways (such as: clean uninstall the nvidia drivers and reinstall, force the video converters to run with high performance nvidia processor,...) but none of those works.

Here are some pictures for details.

I really need your helps on this issue. Please help, thank you.

Windows 10 - Software is not using dedicated GPU c0a9d4f4-66a0-4f01-8f35-ad16910f6a50?upload=true.jpg

Windows 10 - Software is not using dedicated GPU 9140dad8-d9a3-4dcc-aba5-eae43d3fb811?upload=true.jpg

Windows 10 - Software is not using dedicated GPU 28f96c48-bd31-4a36-8e4d-ca80ddbe2aed?upload=true.jpg

:)

HungDuy, Oct 24, 2018
  2. Carlo Fer Win User

About GPU dedicating.

Hello
    웅황,

The feature that you're looking for in Windows 10 is not available. I suggest that you check with your graphics manufacturer if forcing an app/game to use a dedicated GPU to each task is available with their software.

Let us know if you have any other concerns.

Carlo Fer, Oct 24, 2018
  3. Bardocc Win User
    How to use dedicated GPU for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

I only have one option which is balanced. I dont know why there is no other option..

Windows is recognizing the dedicated gpu, i play other games with it. It's just minecraft which doesnt use the dedicated gpu...

My gpu drivers are up to date, so thats not the problem...

Bardocc, Oct 24, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Oct 24, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 - Software is not using dedicated GPU - Similar Threads - Software using dedicated

2. Windows won't use/show dedicated GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't use/show dedicated GPU: I have a Lenovo Legion 15ACH6, and I was using it today when it suddenly shut down. When I turned it back on, it couldn't detect my Nvidia graphics card settings. It's not showing up in the task manager. When I launch GeForce Experience, it asks me to download the latest...
  3. Windows won't use/show dedicated GPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won't use/show dedicated GPU: I have a Lenovo Legion 15ACH6, and I was using it today when it suddenly shut down. When I turned it back on, it couldn't detect my Nvidia graphics card settings. It's not showing up in the task manager. When I launch GeForce Experience, it asks me to download the latest...
  4. Minecraft not using dedicated gpu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft not using dedicated gpu: I have an Nvidia 3060 ti and an integrated intel graphics card and when I first got my pc it would run minecraft on super high fps easy. I stopped playing and a year later i cant get over 10 fps with shaders and optifine when before I was fine. MC says im using the intel...
  5. Minecraft not using dedicated gpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft not using dedicated gpu: I have an Nvidia 3060 ti and an integrated intel graphics card and when I first got my pc it would run minecraft on super high fps easy. I stopped playing and a year later i cant get over 10 fps with shaders and optifine when before I was fine. MC says im using the intel...
  6. Minecraft not using dedicated gpu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. windows 10 do not use dedicated gpu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 do not use dedicated gpu: hi i have problem my dedicated graphics card is not used it is only integrated it is also not shown in the graphics settings as a more powerful option it's like I didn't have any dedicated card in any way disconnected it can't be because I have a laptop thank you for any...
  8. Dell G3 3779 Dedicated GPU issues, not using dedicated gpu?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dell G3 3779 Dedicated GPU issues, not using dedicated gpu?: Hello, so my friend's Dell G3 3779 is not using the Nvidia GPU for gaming and using the integrated one, this is on a freshly installed win10 with latest BIOS, and the latest drivers make it run minecraft at 12 FPS We tried installing older nvidia drivers and the performance...
  9. applications does not use dedicated gpu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    applications does not use dedicated gpu: Hi i'm using amd a8 quad core processor with R5 graphice in my laptop. When i play games windows does not use the dgpu its only uses igpu i also tried to change graphics settings to high performance but it show this [ATTACH]its only showing igpu where is my dgpu and in...
  10. Cant use dedicated gpu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant use dedicated gpu: Hello I'm trying to use my dedicated GPU in place of my integrated but after I saw this [ATTACH] I had no clue what to do so I tied...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 not using shared gpu memory

2. nvidia not using any dedicated gpu ram

3. software not using gpu