Windows 10: Windows 10 software problems

Discus and support Windows 10 software problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG] My windows getting black screen and all the icons are getting blank colour. And some of the files are not even opening , I uninstalled the update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rasheed kutty, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Windows 10 software problems

Windows 10 software problems [​IMG] My windows getting black screen and all the icons are getting blank colour. And some of the files are not even opening , I uninstalled the update but the problem still there please help meWindows 10 software problems [​IMG]Windows 10 software problems [​IMG]

:)

Rasheed kutty, Jul 23, 2020
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 software problems

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 software problems

1. Windows 10 software problems - Similar Threads - software problems

2. many problem occur when downloading software and files, some security tool cannot be found...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    many problem occur when downloading software and files, some security tool cannot be found...: After reset my laptop, some system component is missing and unavailable in my laptop for example system security, some software is missing such as microsoft store. Everytime when I want to download some software, there are something affecting the download state. HOW can i...
  3. many problem occur when downloading software and files, some security tool cannot be found...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    many problem occur when downloading software and files, some security tool cannot be found...: After reset my laptop, some system component is missing and unavailable in my laptop for example system security, some software is missing such as microsoft store. Everytime when I want to download some software, there are something affecting the download state. HOW can i...
  4. Problem in Chrome Opening, showing error related to Microsoft Store Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem in Chrome Opening, showing error related to Microsoft Store Software: Problem in Chrome Opening, showing error related to Microsoft Store Software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-in-chrome-opening-showing-error-related-to/b81b2e2f-71c6-46f1-8f26-1296fb7b57e3
  5. Problem in Chrome Opening, showing error related to Microsoft Store Software

Problem in Chrome Opening, showing error related to Microsoft Store Software: Problem in Chrome Opening, showing error related to Microsoft Store Software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-in-chrome-opening-showing-error-related-to/b81b2e2f-71c6-46f1-8f26-1296fb7b57e3
  6. I bought tax software from Amazon H&R Block and it downloaded no problem. I can’t seem to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought tax software from Amazon H&R Block and it downloaded no problem. I can’t seem to...: I tried rebooting my laptop, turning off firewall, checked my apps can be from “anywhere”. The “permission“ menu comes up and I click “yes” and then nothing happens. Help? Please!Jill G...
  7. I bought tax software from Amazon H&R Block and it downloaded no problem. I can’t seem to...

I bought tax software from Amazon H&R Block and it downloaded no problem. I can’t seem to...: I tried rebooting my laptop, turning off firewall, checked my apps can be from “anywhere”. The “permission“ menu comes up and I click “yes” and then nothing happens. Help? Please!Jill G...
  8. I bought tax software from Amazon H&R Block and it downloaded no problem. I can’t seem to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. laptop wont turn on now occasionally due to window 11 software. Problem starting a year...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop wont turn on now occasionally due to window 11 software. Problem starting a year...: Hello all,My Asus Zenbook laptop occasionally does not turn on at all when powered on. I have had it looked at by my insurer and they told me that after having thoroughly examined the laptop and done all the potential checks everything concerning the hardware works perfectly,...
  10. laptop wont turn on now occasionally due to window 11 software. Problem starting a year...

laptop wont turn on now occasionally due to window 11 software. Problem starting a year...: Hello all,My Asus Zenbook laptop occasionally does not turn on at all when powered on. I have had it looked at by my insurer and they told me that after having thoroughly examined the laptop and done all the potential checks everything concerning the hardware works perfectly,...