Windows 10: Windows 10 software update

Discus and support Windows 10 software update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I received a message that my windows 10 home version 1909 was expiring and I needed to update it to windows 10 version 20H2. I have attempted to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DptyChf101, May 1, 2021.

1. Windows 10 software update

I received a message that my windows 10 home version 1909 was expiring and I needed to update it to windows 10 version 20H2. I have attempted to install this program on 3 different occasions. It failed all three times and with that failure I got the dreaded BLUE SCREEN.Could someone tell me why this is happening and why I am required to update to the new version.I have not liked Windows 10 since it was created. I have used windows version 7 and version 8. I never had any problems with these programs.It appears to me Windows 10 was created for people with programing back

:)

DptyChf101, May 1, 2021
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, May 1, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Comodo Software users Windows 10 *Important*

Windows 10 software update capture-jpg.jpg

"Hi All,
    We stronly advise Comodo users not to update to latest MS update KB4022716, which is available for Windows 10 users till they have new fixed version of Comodo internet security products installed.

Affected Products:
    - Comodo Internet Security / Comodo Antivirus / Comodo Firewall (Affected versions: v6246 and below)
    - Comodo Cloud Antivirus (Affected versions: v533 and below)
    - Internet Security Essentials (Affected versions: v81 and below)
    - Comodo Secure Shopping (Affected versions: v97 and below)

Possible Problems:
    In case you have updated to MS update KB4022716 prior to updating to latest fixed version of Comodo products, following issues may appear:

- Crashing browsers
    - May not be able to login to Windows

Resolution:
    If you are able to login, you can uninstall Comodo and re-install latest fixed Comodo version. Else you need to go to Windows Safe Mode and uninstall Comodo product or re-store system to state before Comodo product was installed.

In case you want to keep Comodo and pause Windows updates for some time, you may use following steps:
    Step - 1: Click on Start icon on Windows
    Step - 2: Next click on Settings menu item, it will open "Windows Settings" window
    Step - 3: Select "Update & Security" section from there and it will show "Windows Update" section
    Step - 4: Click on "Advanced Options" next, there is "Pause Updates" section allowing you to pause Windows updates for next several days

You can find same steps with images here .

Reason:
    There are unexpected changes in last MS update KB4022716, which are incompatible with Comodo products.
    "

https://forums.comodo.com/news-anno...ate-kb4022716os-build-15063447-t119928.0.html

P4-630, May 1, 2021
  4. RCoon Win User

Windows 10 software update

Windows 10 Tweaks

How to stop Windows 10 from automatically installing new and updated drivers constantly (particularly for GPU users with stable drivers)

• Right click "My Computer"
    • Click "Properties"
    • Click on "Hardware" tab
    • Click "Device Installation Settings"
    • Tick the "No, let me choose what to do"
    • Tick "Never install driver software from Windows Update"

RCoon, May 1, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 software update

1. Windows 10 software update - Similar Threads - software update

2. SSL handshake failed when trying to update Bodno software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSL handshake failed when trying to update Bodno software: SSL handshake failed when trying to update Bodno software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ssl-handshake-failed-when-trying-to-update-bodno/602a5ca1-c6c0-42fc-915a-0edc59a1c79a
  3. SSL handshake failed when trying to update Bodno software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SSL handshake failed when trying to update Bodno software: SSL handshake failed when trying to update Bodno software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ssl-handshake-failed-when-trying-to-update-bodno/602a5ca1-c6c0-42fc-915a-0edc59a1c79a
  4. SSL handshake failed when trying to update Bodno software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows malicious software removal tool taking so much time to install on settings update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows malicious software removal tool taking so much time to install on settings update.: In my settings the windows malicious removal tool update, I waited 20 minutes and the percentage of update installen is still 0%. The update is not happening and is stuck on only 0%....
  6. Windows malicious software removal tool taking so much time to install on settings update.

Windows malicious software removal tool taking so much time to install on settings update.: In my settings the windows malicious removal tool update, I waited 20 minutes and the percentage of update installen is still 0%. The update is not happening and is stuck on only 0%....
  7. Required suggestions Window10 installation having fully update and installed Softwares in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Required suggestions Window10 installation having fully update and installed Softwares in...: Dear Sir/MamI work in a company where per day 10-15 new window installation will process on Laptops, while new window10 installation on that every laptop update will under process that will consume time and bandwidth,Is there is any option that my iso file is fully updated...
  8. Required suggestions Window10 installation having fully update and installed Softwares in...

Required suggestions Window10 installation having fully update and installed Softwares in...: Dear Sir/MamI work in a company where per day 10-15 new window installation will process on Laptops, while new window10 installation on that every laptop update will under process that will consume time and bandwidth,Is there is any option that my iso file is fully updated...
  9. Required suggestions Window10 installation having fully update and installed Softwares in...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. How do I notify user about some specific software update by using window task scheduler?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I notify user about some specific software update by using window task scheduler?: I have requirement as below.1. Create task scheduler get notify over Teams or Email to the user for any upgrade/update to the specific software....