Windows 10: Windows 10 software update.

Discus and support Windows 10 software update. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Why does turn off the news and interest from the taskbar also remove the taskbar tray bottom right, how can this be fixed? Windows 10 software update.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GeoffGardner4, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Windows 10 software update.

Why does turn off the news and interest from the taskbar also remove the taskbar tray bottom right, how can this be fixed? Windows 10 software update.

:)

GeoffGardner4, Jun 18, 2021
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jun 18, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Comodo Software users Windows 10 *Important*

Windows 10 software update. capture-jpg.jpg

"Hi All,
    We stronly advise Comodo users not to update to latest MS update KB4022716, which is available for Windows 10 users till they have new fixed version of Comodo internet security products installed.

Affected Products:
    - Comodo Internet Security / Comodo Antivirus / Comodo Firewall (Affected versions: v6246 and below)
    - Comodo Cloud Antivirus (Affected versions: v533 and below)
    - Internet Security Essentials (Affected versions: v81 and below)
    - Comodo Secure Shopping (Affected versions: v97 and below)

Possible Problems:
    In case you have updated to MS update KB4022716 prior to updating to latest fixed version of Comodo products, following issues may appear:

- Crashing browsers
    - May not be able to login to Windows

Resolution:
    If you are able to login, you can uninstall Comodo and re-install latest fixed Comodo version. Else you need to go to Windows Safe Mode and uninstall Comodo product or re-store system to state before Comodo product was installed.

In case you want to keep Comodo and pause Windows updates for some time, you may use following steps:
    Step - 1: Click on Start icon on Windows
    Step - 2: Next click on Settings menu item, it will open "Windows Settings" window
    Step - 3: Select "Update & Security" section from there and it will show "Windows Update" section
    Step - 4: Click on "Advanced Options" next, there is "Pause Updates" section allowing you to pause Windows updates for next several days

You can find same steps with images here .

Reason:
    There are unexpected changes in last MS update KB4022716, which are incompatible with Comodo products.
    "

https://forums.comodo.com/news-anno...ate-kb4022716os-build-15063447-t119928.0.html

P4-630, Jun 18, 2021
  4. RCoon Win User

Windows 10 software update.

Windows 10 Tweaks

How to stop Windows 10 from automatically installing new and updated drivers constantly (particularly for GPU users with stable drivers)

• Right click "My Computer"
    • Click "Properties"
    • Click on "Hardware" tab
    • Click "Device Installation Settings"
    • Tick the "No, let me choose what to do"
    • Tick "Never install driver software from Windows Update"

RCoon, Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 software update.

1. Windows 10 software update. - Similar Threads - software update

2. Cannot install Windows updates via Software Center - Error code on Software Center:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install Windows updates via Software Center - Error code on Software Center:...: Hi everyone, Thanks in advance. Somehow it is not possible to install 2 pending updates, getting the error code on Software Center: 0x80073701-2147010815.What I have done so far and some more information is below, it would be nice if you could share some ideas on how to solve...
  3. Cannot install Windows updates via Software Center - Error code on Software Center:...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install Windows updates via Software Center - Error code on Software Center:...: Hi everyone, Thanks in advance. Somehow it is not possible to install 2 pending updates, getting the error code on Software Center: 0x80073701-2147010815.What I have done so far and some more information is below, it would be nice if you could share some ideas on how to solve...
  4. Windows Updates Blocking 3rd Party Software?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Updates Blocking 3rd Party Software?!: I have heard ugly rumours that Windows 11 updates especially 24H2 are blocking 3rd party software such as StartAllBack. Is this true? If so, is there a work-around other than stopping upgrading Windows? If Microsoft is starting to do this, maybe it's finally time for a switch...
  5. Windows Updates Blocking 3rd Party Software?!

Windows Updates Blocking 3rd Party Software?!: I have heard ugly rumours that Windows 11 updates especially 24H2 are blocking 3rd party software such as StartAllBack. Is this true? If so, is there a work-around other than stopping upgrading Windows? If Microsoft is starting to do this, maybe it's finally time for a switch...
  6. My Windows 11 software update within the last 15 minutes completely messed up my PIN. code...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 11 software update within the last 15 minutes completely messed up my PIN. code...: I went through 2 Windows 11 software updates last night.after the last one, I clicked shut down.brought it up today and was doing stuff. i got to a breakpoint and saw I needed to install another set of updates. I did that and now it doesn't recognize the PIN that I've been...
  7. My Windows 11 software update within the last 15 minutes completely messed up my PIN. code...

My Windows 11 software update within the last 15 minutes completely messed up my PIN. code...: I went through 2 Windows 11 software updates last night.after the last one, I clicked shut down.brought it up today and was doing stuff. i got to a breakpoint and saw I needed to install another set of updates. I did that and now it doesn't recognize the PIN that I've been...
  8. SSL handshake failed when trying to update Bodno software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSL handshake failed when trying to update Bodno software: SSL handshake failed when trying to update Bodno software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ssl-handshake-failed-when-trying-to-update-bodno/602a5ca1-c6c0-42fc-915a-0edc59a1c79a
  9. SSL handshake failed when trying to update Bodno software

SSL handshake failed when trying to update Bodno software: SSL handshake failed when trying to update Bodno software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ssl-handshake-failed-when-trying-to-update-bodno/602a5ca1-c6c0-42fc-915a-0edc59a1c79a
  10. SSL handshake failed when trying to update Bodno software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade