Windows 10: Windows 10 solitaire collection game scores

Discus and support Windows 10 solitaire collection game scores in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how do i transfer my windows 10 solitaire collection scores to a new windows 10 laptop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BruceLinsenmayer, May 23, 2020.

1. Windows 10 solitaire collection game scores

how do i transfer my windows 10 solitaire collection scores to a new windows 10 laptop.

:)

BruceLinsenmayer, May 23, 2020

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

To delete your scores in Microsoft Solitaire Collection, you can reset them on the game itself.

To reset, follow the steps below:

• Open the game, and then sign in to your account.
    • Click Menu, and then select Game options.
    • Press the Reset Cumulative Score button.
    • Hit Continue.

Let us know how it goes.

Loraine Mon, May 23, 2020
  3. zzzpete Win User
    Solitaire Klondike scoring

On or about June 2019 the scoring for Solitaire Klondike change to a "new" system were about 3,000 bonus point are added to the cumulative score whenever you solved the deck.

Can you add an option to disable the bonus scoring and go back the the conventional Vegas scoring scheme that had been used with this game since its creation?

This is not an Xbox issue but is the Windows 10 Solitaire Collection game. There is no such category that can be selected under "Category".

zzzpete, May 23, 2020
  4. Windows 10 solitaire collection game scores

microsoft solitaire collection klondike scoring.

Hi,

For more information on Klondike Scoring on Microsoft Solitaire Collection, we would suggest that you post your concern on their Community Page directly on this

link

Let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 solitaire collection game scores

1. Windows 10 solitaire collection game scores - Similar Threads - solitaire collection game

2. panne msn games collection solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    panne msn games collection solitaire: Bonjour, je ne peux plus avoir accès défi du jour collection solitaire. Cordialement. ESTEVES ISABELLE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/panne-msn-games-collection-solitaire/c5c57231-29d7-4430-afe4-547f6dd9fd63
  3. What is "High score" in Windows 10, "Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Classic Solitaire...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is "High score" in Windows 10, "Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Classic Solitaire...: Question: What is "High score" in Windows 10, "Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Classic Solitaire Klondike" ?In my Windows 10, "Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Classic Solitaire Klondike" , I have a "Total score:" of 10,063,202 . I see there is a "High score:" of 10,565,078...
  4. What is "High score" in Windows 10, "Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Classic Solitaire...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is "High score" in Windows 10, "Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Classic Solitaire...: Question: What is "High score" in Windows 10, "Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Classic Solitaire Klondike" ?In my Windows 10, "Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Classic Solitaire Klondike" , I have a "Total score:" of 10,063,202 . I see there is a "High score:" of 10,565,078...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game: Hello. I have Windows 10 and Microsoft Solitaire Collection Additional content won't load or install Star Club XP card backs! How to fix this? No Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game! How to get Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game?...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection and other games - move scores to new PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection and other games - move scores to new PC: I have been playing the games on MSC and MUWG and Microsoft Jigsaw for years and didn't want to lost my scores so set up a Microsoft account when I knew I was getting a new PC. Having now received my new PC I am finding it impossible to open up my scores on my new PC even...
  7. TriPeaks base score on Microsoft Solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TriPeaks base score on Microsoft Solitaire collection: Can someone tell me how I can get Tripeaks to score 300 on its base score please? I'm on Win 10 (v1903). I've uninstalled and reinstalled MS Solitaire Collection but still only getting 100. ***Original title: Tripeaks' base score***...
  8. Microsoft games - Solitaire Collection problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft games - Solitaire Collection problems: I have uninstalled and reinstalled the MS Solitaire Collection and it will not allow me to change the play difficulty. It is stuck on Random. I also checked for updates and I am current with those. How can I change the play level???...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection games?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection games?: I see the difficulty option but it won't allow me to change it. I am using Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection-games/0cb995b6-1618-4f23-afb3-ff7471797bfe
  10. Games MS Solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games MS Solitaire collection: I am having trouble logging into Microsoft games (UK). I am getting a notification that There is trouble logging into this site and error code 124. I see that this was a problem in 2016, why am i getting this in 2019?...