Windows 10: Windows 10: Someone else is still using this pc. If you shut down now, they could lose...

Discus and support Windows 10: Someone else is still using this pc. If you shut down now, they could lose... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have seen the subject question being posted before. However, there is no solution, the message still appears in my computer. I have spent incredible... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by taormina, Sep 16, 2019.

1. taormina Win User

Windows 10: Someone else is still using this pc. If you shut down now, they could lose...

I have seen the subject question being posted before. However, there is no solution, the message still appears in my computer. I have spent incredible amounts of time trying to fix this BUG from Windows 10. Why is not MS taking care of this and just getting rid of the BUG?

I haven't allowed anyone to hang into my computer. I have run multiple security softwares: none detects malware.

Is my WIFI internet connection the problem, that is not sufficiently safe to keep hackers from hanging into my computer? I have followed up with ATT too, no solution.

What should I do? Shutdown the computer and continue with my life?

I would appreciate any help to definitely solve this issue.

Thanks.

:)

taormina, Sep 16, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 16, 2019
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Sep 16, 2019
  4. r.h.p Win User

Windows 10: Someone else is still using this pc. If you shut down now, they could lose...

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10: Someone else is still using this pc. If you shut down now, they could lose... - Similar Threads - Someone else still

2. Someone else is still using this PC. If you shut down now, they could lose unsaved work....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone else is still using this PC. If you shut down now, they could lose unsaved work....: When I decide to shut down my computer it shows like this Someone else is still using this PC. If you shut down now, they could lose unsaved work.Shut down anywayWhat does mean that there is any problems with my Microsoft account.?...
  3. Someone else is still using this PC. If you shut down now, they could lose unsaved work....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Someone else is still using this PC. If you shut down now, they could lose unsaved work....: When I decide to shut down my computer it shows like this Someone else is still using this PC. If you shut down now, they could lose unsaved work.Shut down anywayWhat does mean that there is any problems with my Microsoft account.?...
  4. someone else is still using this PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    someone else is still using this PC: whe I was going to shut down my pc I get this message [ATTACH] then I realized that , this is the user who is logged in my pc, who is this user, and how he logged in [ATTACH]...
  5. Someone else is still using this PC - Warning Message at reboot

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Someone else is still using this PC - Warning Message at reboot: Hi, it is a few time (probably since the update to Windows 1903, the actual version that I'm using) that when trying to restart Windows, I receive the warning message "Someone else is still using this PC". I noticed a strange thing along this: the "Processes" and "Users" tabs...
  6. Someone else is still using this PC - Warning Message at reboot

in Windows 10 Support
    Someone else is still using this PC - Warning Message at reboot: Hi, it is a few time (probably since the update to Windows 1903, the actual version that I'm using) that when trying to restart Windows, I receive the warning message "Someone else is still using this PC". I noticed a strange thing along this: the "Processes" and "Users" tabs...
  7. Someone else is still using this pc

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Someone else is still using this pc: whats happening :- i log in to user 1 , shutdown . i use laptop again i log into user 2. when i try to shut down from user 2 it says some one is using the pc , the user 1 is still signed in even after shutdown it happens all the time then i have to go to user 1 to sign...
  8. Message "someone else is still using this PC" when I try and shut down

Message "someone else is still using this PC" when I try and shut down: I think windows update configuration is required to be changed. In windows 10 go system and security then windows update .on this page you will find methods of windows update. If you have checked mark " download update from other pc on my private betwork and from other...
  9. Message "someone else is still using this PC" when I try and shut down

Message "someone else is still using this PC" when I try and shut down: Hi, I have recently been getting the following message when I try and shut down my Toshiba Laptop: "Someone else is still using this PC. If you shut down now, you could lose unsaved work" This has been happening for the past few weeks. As such, I have not shut down my...
  10. Logout warning "Someone else is still using this pc"

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Logout warning "Someone else is still using this pc": Since the recent Windows 10 update (about October 26) I have been receiving the following error when I log out, even when quickly logging out after a restart or power up start. •Someone else is still using this pc. If you restart now, they could lose unsaved work. Does...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 if you shutdown now

2. forgotten password windows 10 - someone else is still using this pc. If you restart now they could lose unsaved work

3. Someone else is still using this PC. If you restart now they could lose unsaved work.

4. windows 10 someone else is still using,
  5. window help-how do i fix someone else is stillusing this pc,
  6. whatbto do if you get someone is still using this pc if you shut down they may lose unsaved work