Windows 10: Windows 10 Sometimes Crashes

Discus and support Windows 10 Sometimes Crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Sometimes my windows 10 crashes , so did the procedure " sfc/scannow " and showed the message " Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by h4ck3d, May 25, 2016.

1. h4ck3d Win User

Windows 10 Sometimes Crashes

Sometimes my windows 10 crashes , so did the procedure " sfc/scannow " and showed the message
    " Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was Unable to fix some of them" .
    I uploaded the CBS log.
    I hope someone can help me .

Attachment 81759

Attachment 81760

Grateful

:)

h4ck3d, May 25, 2016

2. Latest windows 10 Update keeps crashing my PC

The latest windows 10 Update that brought Cortana to my PC keeps crashing it

Originally it kept crashing before the log in screen

Now I can log into my PC but try to do anything on it and something crashes. It's not the same process that keeps crashing every time to. Sometimes it's a critical process other times it's not. Sometimes it still crashes on startup and it goes into an endless
    cycle of boot crash reboot crash and re-peat.

deaviouspeanut, May 25, 2016
  3. CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

HI,

i recently updated my windows 10 and since then my window has been crashing showing the BSOD with CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION error. My windows crashes almost about after 1 hour sometimes takes more time and sometimes less, i need help because this has
    been very annoying.

Thank you.

Usman AbidKhan, May 25, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

This forum is for BSOD problems (Bluie Screen of Death) where minidump files are generated so we can analyze them.

Please follow the direction in the link at the top of this (and all threads) thread and run the DM collection tool and post the zip in your next reply.

Attachment 81799

Ztruker, May 26, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Sometimes Crashes - Similar Threads - Sometimes Crashes

2. BSOD and sometime crashing when laptop goes to sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and sometime crashing when laptop goes to sleep mode: One time the laptop stoped responding when it was off that I had to wait till the battery drained of power to start I thought this was the end of it but now every time the laptop goes to sleep it take so long to start and then give me BSOD and crash and start the windows...
  3. BSOD and sometime crashing when laptop goes to sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD and sometime crashing when laptop goes to sleep mode: One time the laptop stoped responding when it was off that I had to wait till the battery drained of power to start I thought this was the end of it but now every time the laptop goes to sleep it take so long to start and then give me BSOD and crash and start the windows...
  4. PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time: So for the past few weeks my pc will crash after playing a game for a few minutes and has crashed while looking at my event viewer as well. I've tested on different games and they crash on all. The screen goes black and restarts like normal. I have ran diagnostics on ram and...
  5. PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time

PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time: So for the past few weeks my pc will crash after playing a game for a few minutes and has crashed while looking at my event viewer as well. I've tested on different games and they crash on all. The screen goes black and restarts like normal. I have ran diagnostics on ram and...
  6. PC crash- pc multicolor crash sometimes before crashing it freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crash- pc multicolor crash sometimes before crashing it freezes: I have already tried to get help from nvidia support and that didn't end up working out so I will leave our previous chat logs so you can see where I left off please tell me if you need me to send any additional logs or filesGPU 980tiCHAT LINK:...
  7. PC crash- pc multicolor crash sometimes before crashing it freezes

PC crash- pc multicolor crash sometimes before crashing it freezes: I have already tried to get help from nvidia support and that didn't end up working out so I will leave our previous chat logs so you can see where I left off please tell me if you need me to send any additional logs or filesGPU 980tiCHAT LINK:...
  8. Windows crashing around once a day with different BSOD errors or sometimes no error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashing around once a day with different BSOD errors or sometimes no error: A few months ago I upgraded some parts in my desktop. Before upgrading, my computer crashed maybe once or twice since I built it 4+ years ago:CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 8-Core Processor, 4201 Mhz, 8 Cores, 16 Logical ProcessorsMotherboard: B650 GAMING X AX V2GPU: NVIDIA GeForce...
  9. Windows crashing around once a day with different BSOD errors or sometimes no error

Windows crashing around once a day with different BSOD errors or sometimes no error: A few months ago I upgraded some parts in my desktop. Before upgrading, my computer crashed maybe once or twice since I built it 4+ years ago:CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 8-Core Processor, 4201 Mhz, 8 Cores, 16 Logical ProcessorsMotherboard: B650 GAMING X AX V2GPU: NVIDIA GeForce...
  10. Windows crashing around once a day with different BSOD errors or sometimes no error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging