Windows 10: Windows 10 sometimes (not always) freeze at boot logo.

Discus and support Windows 10 sometimes (not always) freeze at boot logo. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, it's been about 1 month since my windows started to freeze at the boot logo. I don't know what to do because this is not happening always and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Phrischil, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Phrischil Win User

Windows 10 sometimes (not always) freeze at boot logo.

Hello, it's been about 1 month since my windows started to freeze at the boot logo. I don't know what to do because this is not happening always and it happens just on a cold boot not a resatart. I experience that about 2-3 times per week, sometimes it happens twice a day.

I think you could help me... :\ .

Regards Pris.

*And sorry for my English*

:)

Phrischil, Feb 9, 2019

2. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Feb 9, 2019
  3. VBX
    vbx Win User
    computer freezes at windows logo.

My Win7 logo use to freeze right when the 3 dots start rotating. For a good 30-60 seconds. Then windows loads.

I changed my Graphic Card and it fixed the freezing logo.

4. Kursah Win User

computer freezes at windows logo.

Freezing a bunch when starting up? Has it been crashing recently? I'd say remove some ram and see if it gets in, are you getting bsod's or anything else? run a scandisk if possible (maybe try booting into safe mode, F8).

Does the windows logo just keep cycling or does the animation freeze? Generally when I had that issue something was unstable or an OC wasn't quite stable yet.

Kursah, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 sometimes (not always) freeze at boot logo. - Similar Threads - sometimes always freeze

2. Boot Logo Not Windows Logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot Logo Not Windows Logo: My question is how the company logo comes on the boot screen. Like if I am using a hp laptop, the hp logo comes then the windows logo. Same with like dell, if I use a dell laptop, then the dell logo will come first. So how does it work? What happens if I build a custom pc,...
  3. Boot Logo Not Windows Logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot Logo Not Windows Logo: My question is how the company logo comes on the boot screen. Like if I am using a hp laptop, the hp logo comes then the windows logo. Same with like dell, if I use a dell laptop, then the dell logo will come first. So how does it work? What happens if I build a custom pc,...
  4. Windows sometimes boots sometimes doesn't normally but always boots when selecting a disk...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows sometimes boots sometimes doesn't normally but always boots when selecting a disk...: After multiple reinstalls of Windows on SSD it keeps giving me errors : No bootable device -- insert boot disk and press any key Boot device not found, Hard DISK (3F0) Device needs to be repaired. When I enter the boot manager by pressing F9 during startup. Choosing the...
  5. Windows 10 Freezing at Windows logo.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Freezing at Windows logo.: Hi, my name is Hunter and I have built a new pc from scratch. Everything is brand new in the build. After loading the new operating system, it runs normally. When loading and getting the files ready for the first startup, it freezes at the windows logo with the white dots...
  6. windows 10 boot logo

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 boot logo: hello, I want to know if it's ok to change the windows 10 logo boot? if it's legally or not. thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-boot-logo/72cc4c45-8d2d-4833-ab45-398188262a92"
  7. Freeze at Windows logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freeze at Windows logo: Just built a new Ryzen 5 3600 computer and am using my old SSD with windows 10 Home edition. I was able to get it to boot and ran a few games. Then I went into bios on an asrock b450m steel legend changing the ram to the rated 3200mhz and received a BSOD with the error memory...
  8. No windows 10 logo on boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    No windows 10 logo on boot: Hey, I'm using Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series, recently i removed linux partitions with fedora os, which was installed next to my windows 10. After this I removed the dual boot menu using this tutorial:...
  9. Windows 10 boot intermittently freezing on Logo Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 boot intermittently freezing on Logo Screen: I have Windows 10 on three computers. Two work fine. The third has been giving me boot problems for as long as I have had it upgraded from Windows 8 (which worked perfectly). On around 50% of boots it will simply freeze at the Windows logo screen with no spinning dots. I...
  10. Windows 10 Freezes sometimes

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Freezes sometimes: Ill keep this as short as possible a couple of days ago i had this problem where my computer would be stuck on startup i couldnt do anything i had no backups or anything like that and any of the advance options i had wouldnt no anything, the only option i had was the "system...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 bootlogo freeze

2. windows 10 sometimes hangs at windows logo instead of booting

3. w10 cold start hang

4. windows hangs on logo sometimes,
  5. windows 10 sometimes boot logo freezing,
  6. windows 10 boot logo freezing,
  7. windows 10 sometimes hangs on windows logo 2019