Windows 10: Windows 10 sometimes shows no connections

Discus and support Windows 10 sometimes shows no connections in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows 10 will sometimes show no connections when I boot up my computer. My wireless driver is Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 version 20.60.0.7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Beck83, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Beck83 Win User

Windows 10 sometimes shows no connections

Windows 10 will sometimes show no connections when I boot up my computer. My wireless driver is Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 version 20.60.0.7 I've already tried updating my driver but it actually made the problem worse, so I had to do a rollback. I don't want to do a network reset as that seems quite scary. I hope someone can help.

:)

Beck83, Mar 10, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 10, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 10, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 sometimes shows no connections - Similar Threads - sometimes shows connections

2. My internet is connected, but Google site and Gmail, sometimes connect and sometimes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My internet is connected, but Google site and Gmail, sometimes connect and sometimes...: I am connected to the Internet through an internal network. My problem is that Recently my access to the Google site and Gmail is interrupted and reconnected intermittently. While other computers in this network do not have this problem. My IP Address and DNS server is auto,...
  3. My internet is connected, but Google site and Gmail, sometimes connect and sometimes...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My internet is connected, but Google site and Gmail, sometimes connect and sometimes...: I am connected to the Internet through an internal network. My problem is that Recently my access to the Google site and Gmail is interrupted and reconnected intermittently. While other computers in this network do not have this problem. My IP Address and DNS server is auto,...
  4. My internet is connected, but Google site and Gmail, sometimes connect and sometimes...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 10 shows "Not connected - connections available", but I'm connected and the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 shows "Not connected - connections available", but I'm connected and the...: I have had this problem for a while now, and to put this in a perspective, it's like a conglomerate of problems, which all are related, and one cannot be resolved until the others are that I will soon explain.Windows are showing that I'm not connected to the internet, which...
  6. Windows 10 shows "Not connected - connections available", but I'm connected and the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 shows "Not connected - connections available", but I'm connected and the...: I have had this problem for a while now, and to put this in a perspective, it's like a conglomerate of problems, which all are related, and one cannot be resolved until the others are that I will soon explain.Windows are showing that I'm not connected to the internet, which...
  7. Windows 10 shows "Not connected - connections available", but I'm connected and the...

8. Sometimes when booting up, sometimes not, Windows 10 refuses to connect to WiFi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sometimes when booting up, sometimes not, Windows 10 refuses to connect to WiFi: So recently I upgraded (clean install) to Windows 10 on my really old laptop that certainly needed it. Everything is going wonderfully, and I'm getting a pretty good performance bump, but for some strange reason, every once in a while, once I boot up the WiFi doesn't work. It...
  9. Task Manager shows Network sometimes, and GPU sometimes

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Manager shows Network sometimes, and GPU sometimes: Completely, this has NEVER shown GPU before the other day when I saw it for the first time. But then I found something weird, sometimes Network doesn't appear. Here is a screenshot of it showing all of them, and showing all of them without Network. Is this an option...
  10. Windows 10 will only connect to the network sometimes

Windows 10 will only connect to the network sometimes: I am running Windows 10. The vast majority of the time when I turn the computer on, it will not recognize other computers on the network. This is a HUGE problem because many of my files are stored on a file server. I know that I am connected to the network, because I can...