Windows 10: Windows 10 sometimes won't boot

Discus and support Windows 10 sometimes won't boot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have an Asus GL502VM laptop with dual boot (Ubuntu and W10). When I turn on the pc it shows Ubuntu's GRUB, where I choose to boot W10. The problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by a1699154a1699154, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Windows 10 sometimes won't boot

I have an Asus GL502VM laptop with dual boot (Ubuntu and W10). When I turn on the pc it shows Ubuntu's GRUB, where I choose to boot W10.

The problem is the following, one time it boots properly and the following it doesn't. When it doesn't boot it shows the monitor on, but black. It seems to be an inconsistent state, because once I tried to connect via Google remote desktop and was able, but all I saw remotely was a black screen and the cursor. Next I connected another monitor via HDMI and suddenly it was solved.

I just tried to do the same. It appeared as available in the Google remote desktop device list, but was unable to connect. Tried to connect the monitor and no luck, so I had to reboot with the power button.

Note: I have the exact same laptop, same dual boot setup, and same exact problem, so I copied the question word for word from this locked question here.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-10-sometimes-wont-boot/6099c659-b77e-44a9-a5d0-7db4d3947595

:)

a1699154a1699154, Jul 22, 2018
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. erixx Win User
    Sabertooth 990fx won't boot to windows logo, it shuts down

to boot and enter bios and load windows, any todays PSU (with the correct plugs) will work, AFAIK

to enter BIOS only low wattage is used.
    Then, during boot, the HDD and a bit later the videocard card start to demand juice, then the other devices and periphericals... so the total demand during boot up is incrementing step by step, that's why a failure halfway could indicate a PSU problem....

erixx, Jul 22, 2018
  4. scraff Win User

Windows 10 sometimes won't boot

My pc won´t boot Windows 10 from USB/DVD

So I wanted to change from my Windows 10 x32 bits to 64x. I downloaded the Mediacreationtool and used it in both a USB and a DVD. Tried used the usb, the disk and both at the same time but they won´t boot.

I have a P7H55-M motherboard, the BIOS is updated and configured to boot first DVD, second usb and third SATA.

So if someone could help me it´d be great.

scraff, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 sometimes won't boot

1. Windows 10 sometimes won't boot - Similar Threads - sometimes won't boot

2. Windows won't boot, 0xc000000F error sometimes appears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't boot, 0xc000000F error sometimes appears: I had this issue a week or so ago, i tried restarting my computer a million times, it would just show a loading screen infinitely. Occasionally it would show the error code above, 0xc000000F, and give me 4 options, of which only BIOS options worked. Recovery and safe...
  3. Windows won't boot, 0xc000000F error sometimes appears

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won't boot, 0xc000000F error sometimes appears: I had this issue a week or so ago, i tried restarting my computer a million times, it would just show a loading screen infinitely. Occasionally it would show the error code above, 0xc000000F, and give me 4 options, of which only BIOS options worked. Recovery and safe...
  4. SOMETIMES computer won't boot to Windows

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SOMETIMES computer won't boot to Windows: I'm helping a friend who just built a computer. Install went fine. I watched as the computer was restarted many times to apply all the latest updates. He did a normal shutdown because he wanted to look at something in the BIOS menu. After only view the BIOS menu, he did a...
  5. SOMETIMES computer won't boot to Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SOMETIMES computer won't boot to Windows: I'm helping a friend who just built a computer. Install went fine. I watched as the computer was restarted many times to apply all the latest updates. He did a normal shutdown because he wanted to look at something in the BIOS menu. After only view the BIOS menu, he did a...
  6. SOMETIMES computer won't boot to Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 doesn’t boot sometimes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 doesn’t boot sometimes.: Hello,I have windows 10 home clean installed. The issue i am facing is that when i fire up my laptop it doesn’t boot the windows instead it shows blank screen until i cut the power and turn it back on. Though, Rarely it sometimes will not boot in a row or three. It is now...
  8. Windows 10 doesn’t boot sometimes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 doesn’t boot sometimes.: Hello,I have windows 10 home clean installed. The issue i am facing is that when i fire up my laptop it doesn’t boot the windows instead it shows blank screen until i cut the power and turn it back on. Though, Rarely it sometimes will not boot in a row or three. It is now...
  9. Windows 10 sometimes boots sometimes does not on SSD.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 sometimes boots sometimes does not on SSD.: Used MediaCreationTool2004 on a Verbatim 8gb USB. Someone asked me to fix a laptop which has problems booting. At first, when turned on it gave me the 0x0000185 error. I tried booting from the EFI file which booted the system properly. So I went on and copied user's...
  10. Windows sometimes won't boot because of secondary HDD.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows sometimes won't boot because of secondary HDD.: Hello everyone, I have been trying to figure this one out for some time now, but I just can't find any solution except getting a new HDD. Sometimes my PC will get stuck on spinny points boot screen. Even when trying to boot into the recovery mode it just gets stuck at a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows sometimes wont boot

2. windows 10 wont boot somtimes