Windows 10: Windows 10 Sort of Freezing

Discus and support Windows 10 Sort of Freezing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Like the title suggests, Windows 10 will randomly freeze, but not in the way of I can’t interact with anything, but rather it won’t let me interact... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by slackus1, Nov 23, 2022.

1. slackus1 Win User

Windows 10 Sort of Freezing

Like the title suggests, Windows 10 will randomly freeze, but not in the way of I can’t interact with anything, but rather it won’t let me interact with anything on my taskbar, or click off any window I may have open.For example, I was playing a game windowed, and suddenly the audio cut, as well as everything on my taskbar disappeared, however, the game I was playing was still running perfectly. Eventually the sound came back and so did the icons on my taskbar, however, I couldn’t click in any of them or close the game I was playing. Also I can’t click the windows key during this because when

:)

slackus1, Nov 23, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 23, 2022
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Nov 23, 2022
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 23, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Sort of Freezing - Similar Threads - Sort Freezing

2. How to set Sort, View, etc for ALL folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set Sort, View, etc for ALL folders: How to set Sort, View, etc for ALL folders.My computer randomly and infrequently changes some, not all, folders to AUTO sort by Group and AUTO show details.I want AUTO sort by None and AUTO show ListThanks...
  3. How to set Sort, View, etc for ALL folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to set Sort, View, etc for ALL folders: How to set Sort, View, etc for ALL folders.My computer randomly and infrequently changes some, not all, folders to AUTO sort by Group and AUTO show details.I want AUTO sort by None and AUTO show ListThanks...
  4. Sticky Notes seems to have lost all of my notes, but is in some sort of "search" mode that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes seems to have lost all of my notes, but is in some sort of "search" mode that...: I've used the Sticky Notes Windows 11 app to hold a long list of text items that I use for various purposes. It's been perfectly reliable for a long time.This morning it seems completely broken. Instead of showing my long list of text items, it shows a "Search" field below...
  5. Sticky Notes seems to have lost all of my notes, but is in some sort of "search" mode that...

Sticky Notes seems to have lost all of my notes, but is in some sort of "search" mode that...: I've used the Sticky Notes Windows 11 app to hold a long list of text items that I use for various purposes. It's been perfectly reliable for a long time.This morning it seems completely broken. Instead of showing my long list of text items, it shows a "Search" field below...
  6. Sorting deselects previously selected files, unfortunately

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sorting deselects previously selected files, unfortunately: Once upon a time in File Explorer, I could sort a folder by file type e.g., *.HEIC, quickly select all files of that type, then resort the folder by name or date, and the selected files would remain selected in the new sort order. This enabled me to delete superfluous,...
  7. Windows 10 Sort of Freezing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Sort of Freezing: Like the title suggests, Windows 10 will randomly freeze, but not in the way of I can’t interact with anything, but rather it won’t let me interact with anything on my taskbar, or click off any window I may have open.For example, I was playing a game windowed, and suddenly...
  8. Windows 10 Sort of Freezing

Windows 10 Sort of Freezing: Like the title suggests, Windows 10 will randomly freeze, but not in the way of I can’t interact with anything, but rather it won’t let me interact with anything on my taskbar, or click off any window I may have open.For example, I was playing a game windowed, and suddenly...
  9. Windows 10 sort of Freezes when Idle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 sort of Freezes when Idle: I leave my PC idle for a few minutes and come back and it wakes up, but some programs crash, some programs still work, and windows explorer is almost frozenstart menu works but none of the shutdown/restart buttons work no shortcuts work like ctrl+shift+esc for...
  10. Random hang/lock/freezing (sort of)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Random hang/lock/freezing (sort of): I have read a thread or five via a Google search about random freezing with Windows 10, but none of their symptoms match mine, so I thought I'd post a new thread. I'm getting random system freezes or hangs which prevent me from opening apps or programs and clicking on the...