Windows 10: Windows 10 sound auto adjusts

Discus and support Windows 10 sound auto adjusts in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a "bug" where sound will auto adjusts. i tried everything... and i mean EVERYTHING! It automatically install a sound driver what i think is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by 10userr, Oct 26, 2018.

1. 10userr Win User

Windows 10 sound auto adjusts

I have a "bug" where sound will auto adjusts. i tried everything... and i mean EVERYTHING! It automatically install a sound driver what i think is the problem. In windows 7 i don't have this issue (with the driver in the picture). I have a Lenovo thinkpad T430
    Windows 10 sound auto adjusts [​IMG]

:)

10userr, Oct 26, 2018
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Streaming video, sound adjust automatically

Hi Dannowa12,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be the possible reason why the sound adjusted automatically. To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions below:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Does this happen only when streaming videos?

In the meantime, I suggest you follow these methods to troubleshoot your laptop:

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • Change View by from Category to Small Icons/Large Icons.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Select Hardware and Devices and follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2: I suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot sound problems.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Oct 26, 2018
  3. Basith M Win User
    Windows 10 Sound auto adjusts?

Hi,

I apologize for the delay in responding.

I suggest you to install the Audio/Sound card drivers in compatibility mode and check if it works for you.This is to check if this is caused due to driver/software compatibility issues.

Refer to the following Microsoft Help article to install driver in compatibility mode, the steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10 as well.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Please reply with the status of the issue so that we can help you in a better way.

Basith M, Oct 26, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 26, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 sound auto adjusts - Similar Threads - sound auto adjusts

2. Windows 11 keeps auto-adjusting Speaker sound balance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keeps auto-adjusting Speaker sound balance: Hi,Every time I boot up my computer, the left channel volume for my speakers is reduced down to 30 in my sound output settings. I'm so sick of manually readjusting the sound every single time I boot up my computer. How do I stop Windows from doing this?? I want the right and...
  3. Windows 11 keeps auto-adjusting Speaker sound balance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 keeps auto-adjusting Speaker sound balance: Hi,Every time I boot up my computer, the left channel volume for my speakers is reduced down to 30 in my sound output settings. I'm so sick of manually readjusting the sound every single time I boot up my computer. How do I stop Windows from doing this?? I want the right and...
  4. Microphone is auto adjusting sound during livestream

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone is auto adjusting sound during livestream: Hello, please for your support since i have tried almost everything. I have a livestream sports show in Youtube where people watching, can call on a landline and talk. The landline phone is near my laptop and they talk through the speakerphone so that everybody can listen...
  5. Headphones auto adjustment sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headphones auto adjustment sound: Hello, I was trying to find solution for my issue, but i ended up here asking for help. i use Logitech headphones, with microphone on them The sound goes thru Realtek HD About the issue, when i connect headphones with microphone it works all good, but after some time,...
  6. Can't get the sound to stop auto-adjusting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't get the sound to stop auto-adjusting: Hi, the audio on my laptop keeps automatically adjusting without me doing anything. I've tried turning off the auto-adjust under communications, turned off the enable audio enhancements under the advanced tab on my speakers, and only seems to affect when I am attempting to...
  7. Windows 10 auto adjusting brightness

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 auto adjusting brightness: Whenever I watch a video in full screen, windows just keep auto adjusting the brightness setting. If I switch back to normal the screen gets dim all way down, I go back to full screen it gets brighter all way up, I switch to another window and gets dimmer aall way down again....
  8. [SOLVED] Sound volume auto adjusting problem

[SOLVED] Sound volume auto adjusting problem: Hello there, So, last month I've purchased my HP Notebook - 15-da0019nia. I installed Windows 10 Pro x64 (Build 1809), which is the latest edition at the time, and all of my drivers are up-to-date, but there's a super annoying problem that I'm facing for the first time ever....
  9. Windows 10 sound auto adjusts

Windows 10 sound auto adjusts: I have a "bug" where sound will auto adjusts. i tried everything... and i mean EVERYTHING! It automatically install a sound driver what i think is the problem. In windows 7 i don't have this issue (with the driver in the picture). I have a Lenovo thinkpad T430 [img] 120499
  10. Windows 10 sound auto adjusts

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 sound auto adjusts: I have a "bug" where sound will auto adjusts. i tried everything... and i mean EVERYTHING! It automatically install a sound driver what i think is the problem. In windows 7 i don't have this issue (with the driver in the picture). I have a Lenovo thinkpad T430 [img] 120498