Windows 10: Windows 10, sound disappears daily!

Discus and support Windows 10, sound disappears daily! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After having done all suggested troubleshooting steps to gain back sound when watching videos, and even going to the manufacturer of my computer for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SandyM51, Apr 7, 2019.

1. SandyM51 Win User

Windows 10, sound disappears daily!

After having done all suggested troubleshooting steps to gain back sound when watching videos, and even going to the manufacturer of my computer for needed fixes, which helped for a short while, my sound is once again gone. What causes the sound to disappear like this? Sure, I'll get it back after troubleshooting, but then the next day, I must do it again. Why won't the fixes stay put?

:)

SandyM51, Apr 7, 2019

2. Windows 10 and disappearing sound

Hi,

Thank you for updating us on the issue.

Since the above steps did not help to fix the issue. I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the sound card and check if it helps.

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Expand “Sound, video and game controller”.

• Right click on the device driver and select
      uninstall.

• Once uninstall is done, restart the computer.

Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 7, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 7, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Windows 10, sound disappears daily! :p

cadaveca, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10, sound disappears daily! - Similar Threads - sound disappears daily

2. System Sounds Disappear !!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Sounds Disappear !!!: Hello, why do my system sounds disappear? Sounds when I connect or disconnect a USB flash drive or sounds for errors and such. There is sound. The sound card is working, they are enabled in the settings. I tried turning them off and on again but the effect is zero. I only fix...
  3. Sound Drivers disappeared.

Sound Drivers disappeared.: Hello! My name is Gordon and I have a HP Laptop Windows 10 and I seem to have lost my sound. Following instructions it tells me to open Device Manager and uninstall but the drivers /software is not there. I keep getting "failed to create Conexant Audio Factory. The SmartAudio...
  4. Disappearing system sounds

Disappearing system sounds: Hello, several times now it happens to me that my system sounds disappear. The system is Windows 11. Only the sounds are missing when I plug in the USB drive, when I empty the trash or when some notification appears in the taskbar. Otherwise, there is sound, I solve the...
  5. The microphone and sound disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The microphone and sound disappeared: Please help, I can't use my microphone and input devices have disappeared on freshly updated Lenovo Windows 10 64-bit laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-microphone-and-sound-disappeared/75d6855a-6023-4184-9b71-4488b317b72e
  6. Sound disappeared

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound disappeared: Hello! Today I got new unpleasant surprise - the sound disappeared. I didn't do anything unusual today, in the evening installed PCloud and then uninstalled it. I restarted the PC but the sound didn't appear. Everything seems ok in Device Manager. In Winamp the songs don't...
  7. sound disappear on Windows 10

sound disappear on Windows 10: How to retore sound on Windows 10? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-disappear-on-windows-10/618b5cce-3063-4492-bc12-1f786f412a67
  8. Sound disappears randomly.

Sound disappears randomly.: Every day after 5-6 hours sound disappears randomly from the whole system. Even though the icon is there without red warning after clicking to the sound icon it became red and asks to troubleshoot. I tried to solve it but it was not successful. After turning off the system it...
  9. Windows 10, lose sound drivers daily

Windows 10, lose sound drivers daily: I have Windows 10. Every day, I must "troubleshoot" my lack of sound on videos. I go through the Windows tests and corrections, which fixes the problem and enables me to hear sounds on videos. However, the next day, the sound is gone and I must do the Troubleshooting...
  10. Sound is not working! on Windows 10 labtop, sound randomly disappears!

Sound is not working! on Windows 10 labtop, sound randomly disappears!: I had a bunch of firefox youtube videos opened at once through multiple tabs, and the sound started disappearing from each video. I tried troubleshooting function through windows, I tried disabling sound functions and enabling them again. I also try unstalling sound driver...