Windows 10: Windows 10 sound keeps cutting out and comes back every 2 seconds

Discus and support Windows 10 sound keeps cutting out and comes back every 2 seconds in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; this happened all of a sudden,I've tried updating my drivers but it didn't work,how do i fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by smarate, Jan 14, 2019.

1. smarate Win User

Windows 10 sound keeps cutting out and comes back every 2 seconds

this happened all of a sudden,I've tried updating my drivers but it didn't work,how do i fix this?

:)

smarate, Jan 14, 2019
  2. TomPurc Win User

Sound randomly cuts out and comes back after a second.

Hi,

So I'm using Windows 10 and I'm having an annoying problem. When I'm watching a video on YouTube, Windows randomly cuts out sound and after a second comes back. I don't know why this happens.

TomPurc, Jan 14, 2019
  3. Sound cuts out when in game and call

Hello Lilium,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Sound cut's out in between games and calls. We will certainly help you.

• What happens when you only play the game and not use any other application? Does the sound stay?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows updates?

For now we suggest you to try the steps from the link below and check if it helps:

Fix sound problems

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jan 14, 2019
  4. Windows 10 sound keeps cutting out and comes back every 2 seconds

USB Headphones keep cutting off sound whilst using a USB controller.

So i have Steelseries Siberia 150 USB connection and i have an esperanza usb controller. When i turn on a game for example DirT Showdown the sound keeps cutting off and coming back in like 10 seconds apart. Please help me fix this issue Windows 10 sound keeps cutting out and comes back every 2 seconds :)

Forgot to mention the sound cuts off only if the controller is connected.

DomasDomas, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 sound keeps cutting out and comes back every 2 seconds

1. Windows 10 sound keeps cutting out and comes back every 2 seconds - Similar Threads - sound keeps cutting

2. Internet cuts out for a bit then comes back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet cuts out for a bit then comes back: i get this error in the event viewer every time the network cuts out happens every 5 - 10 minutes: The IP address lease 10.0.0.136 for the Network Card with network address 0x2CF05DDBA853 has been denied by the DHCP server 10.0.0.1 The DHCP Server sent a DHCPNACK message....
  3. Internet cuts out for a bit then comes back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet cuts out for a bit then comes back: i get this error in the event viewer every time the network cuts out happens every 5 - 10 minutes: The IP address lease 10.0.0.136 for the Network Card with network address 0x2CF05DDBA853 has been denied by the DHCP server 10.0.0.1 The DHCP Server sent a DHCPNACK message....
  4. Internet cuts out for a bit then comes back

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Ethernet randomly cuts out for a second or two then comes back?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet randomly cuts out for a second or two then comes back?: Hello, I have always had slow internet, but recently my ethernet will randomly cut out for a second or two then come back. The interval is random, from just seconds after the last time to full hours. I have no idea what is happening, Windows says the drivers are all up to...
  6. Ethernet randomly cuts out for a second or two then comes back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet randomly cuts out for a second or two then comes back?: Hello, I have always had slow internet, but recently my ethernet will randomly cut out for a second or two then come back. The interval is random, from just seconds after the last time to full hours. I have no idea what is happening, Windows says the drivers are all up to...
  7. Ethernet randomly cuts out for a second or two then comes back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. System Sounds Cut Out After 2 Seconds

in Windows 10 Customization
    System Sounds Cut Out After 2 Seconds: Hi all,This one is a bit unique. On all of my previous Windows machines, I use custom sounds in place of the default beeps and bops for system sounds program error, critical stop, etc. In the past I recall having to set it to "play sounds longer than 2 seconds" in order for...
  9. Audio keeps cutting out every 10 minutes then coming back after a few seconds.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio keeps cutting out every 10 minutes then coming back after a few seconds.: I've already tried reinstalling my drivers and many other things but nothing seems to be working. submitted by /u/ReBl437 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mmlu1h/audio_keeps_cutting_out_every_10_minutes_then/
  10. Audio cuts out and comes back

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio cuts out and comes back: Ever since I got my computer about a month ago I've been having a very annoying problem. The audio from my headphones stops for 1-2 seconds and then immediately returns. There's nothing wrong with my headphones, I've tried using different ones and I kept having the same...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 audio cuts out every few seconds

2. audio keeps cutting out windows phone

3. windows 10 audio cuts out every 5 secojnds

4. realtek 6.0.1.7541,
  5. after installing win 10 sound effect every 2 seconds,
  6. computer audio cuts out for a second and comes back on,
  7. windows phone audio cutting,
  8. steam based games audio cutting out