Windows 10: Windows 10. Sound level very faint even at 100% volume.

Discus and support Windows 10. Sound level very faint even at 100% volume. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am working with a person whose volume suddenly got very low. She is using the Realtek Audio driver on a Lenovo M70q "tiny" computer. When you go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Paul H. Couillard, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Windows 10. Sound level very faint even at 100% volume.

I am working with a person whose volume suddenly got very low. She is using the Realtek Audio driver on a Lenovo M70q "tiny" computer. When you go to adjust the volume using the speaker icon in the task bar, you can barely hear any sound, even going up to 100%. What's strange is that if you go to the Sound settings in Control panel/Speaker Properties, and run the Test, it comes over loud and clear. I have tried removing drivers thru Device Manager and restarting to reinstall, to no avail. Also tried updating from the Lenovo site and that didn't work. She gets voicemails sent to her email

:)

Paul H. Couillard, Dec 6, 2022
  2. 劉長庚 Win User

Low sound volume in headphones - Windows 10

I have same problem

my new notebook is windows 10 2004 intel 10Gth CPU

but use Bluetooth Headphones play with Stereo is low sound

100 volume like 1 volume sound

and play with Hands-free AG Audio is correct sound

100 volume is 100 volume sound

I try ...

1. install windows updates many times
    2. use regedit set DisableAbsoluteVolume

0 to 1
    3. reinstall Stereo A2DP Driver
    4. repairing Bluetooth Headphones

amazing

Stereo Sound is Fixed

100 volume is 100 volume sound

I don't know which is correct solution

劉長庚, Dec 6, 2022
  3. EdDuggan Win User
    Windows 10 - Sound Volume Rests to 100%

I may need to relay a bit more info here. This issue pertains to DELL WYSE ThinClients running for HYPER-V. Client OS is WIN 10 PRO 64 bit. The Volume thing has arisen since a new Firmware was released by DELL to address the WIN 10 - 1903 Update. The Firmware
    has caused the Volume to default to 100%. I went thru your list, and Thank You very much, but many of the settings listed do not exist in the ThinClient WINDOWS Control Panel for Sound. I was hoping to across a REGISTRY entry that may help reduce startup Volume
    to 20 or 25%

EdDuggan, Dec 6, 2022
  4. Windows 10. Sound level very faint even at 100% volume.

Windows 10 - No sounds! 100% volume, ok

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• When exactly do you face this issue?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the sound troubleshooting steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound or audio problems in Windows - Microsoft Support

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 6, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10. Sound level very faint even at 100% volume.

1. Windows 10. Sound level very faint even at 100% volume. - Similar Threads - Sound level very

2. Sound is very low even at 100% volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound is very low even at 100% volume: Sound is very low even at 100% volume I've been having troubles with my computer's sound settings. My speakers are extremely quiet. I can only hear them extremely low when I raise my volume to 100%. My speaker's volume settings is at maximum as well. All of my wires are...
  3. Sound is very low even at 100% volume

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound is very low even at 100% volume: Sound is very low even at 100% volume I've been having troubles with my computer's sound settings. My speakers are extremely quiet. I can only hear them extremely low when I raise my volume to 100%. My speaker's volume settings is at maximum as well. All of my wires are...
  4. Sound is very low even at 100% volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10. Sound level very faint even at 100% volume.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10. Sound level very faint even at 100% volume.: I am working with a person whose volume suddenly got very low. She is using the Realtek Audio driver on a Lenovo M70q "tiny" computer. When you go to adjust the volume using the speaker icon in the task bar, you can barely hear any sound, even going up to 100%. What's strange...
  6. Windows 10. Sound level very faint even at 100% volume.

Windows 10. Sound level very faint even at 100% volume.: I am working with a person whose volume suddenly got very low. She is using the Realtek Audio driver on a Lenovo M70q "tiny" computer. When you go to adjust the volume using the speaker icon in the task bar, you can barely hear any sound, even going up to 100%. What's strange...
  7. Microphone volume is very quiet. Levels at 100%.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone volume is very quiet. Levels at 100%.: Hello,Yesterday I was in classes online in Zoom and Google Meet and people were saying my microphone is incredibly quiet, the same happened when I tried to play games with friends over Discord. I have gone into the settings menu and turned the slider up to 100% for input...
  8. Microphone volume is very quiet. Levels at 100%.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone volume is very quiet. Levels at 100%.: Hello,Yesterday I was in classes online in Zoom and Google Meet and people were saying my microphone is incredibly quiet, the same happened when I tried to play games with friends over Discord. I have gone into the settings menu and turned the slider up to 100% for input...
  9. Sound is very low even at 100% volume

Sound is very low even at 100% volume: Hello, I've been having troubles with my machine's sound settings. I recently switched to a new desk setup, and on my old desk setup, my speakers were working fine. But when I switched to my new desk setup, the speakers became extremely quiet. I can only hear them modestly...
  10. Very faint/crackling sound

Very faint/crackling sound: It seems that ms has not been able to get the audio portion of windows audio to work properly under windows 10!. Ever since I installed the upgrade; Ive had very very low/faint sound with crackling noises to boot. Why is it so darn hard for ms to get their crap together when...