Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 SOUND NOT WORKING.

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 SOUND NOT WORKING. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So basically I've been getting very frustrated trying to fix my sound issue, it shows that the sound is working but it's really not. [ATTACH]it still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Bamgg, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Bamgg Win User

WINDOWS 10 SOUND NOT WORKING.

So basically I've been getting very frustrated trying to fix my sound issue, it shows that the sound is working but it's really not.

WINDOWS 10 SOUND NOT WORKING. e05fa731-d6b5-4048-b31b-aa01b222f2e1?upload=true.png it still shows that the speaker is working and doesn't have an X sign, I've tried lots of things I used the command prompt to net start audiosrv and it says it's already working, help please.

:)

Bamgg, Jun 26, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 26, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue WINDOWS 10 SOUND NOT WORKING. :p

cadaveca, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

1. WINDOWS 10 SOUND NOT WORKING. - Similar Threads - SOUND WORKING

2. Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...: Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer indiucates no audio output devices found. Windows 11 PRO and Dell command upates are all current so what do I do?...
  3. Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...: Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer indiucates no audio output devices found. Windows 11 PRO and Dell upates are all current so what do I do?...
  4. WIFI, Sound and battery panel not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI, Sound and battery panel not working: Hi, I've been having this problem recentlyThe wifi, battery and sound panel are not working when I click them. normally when you left-click it a pop-up menu appears, but recently when I click nothing happens. it responds as I right-click, but it's annoying to manually go into...
  5. WIFI, Sound and battery panel not working

WIFI, Sound and battery panel not working: Hi, I've been having this problem recentlyThe wifi, battery and sound panel are not working when I click them. normally when you left-click it a pop-up menu appears, but recently when I click nothing happens. it responds as I right-click, but it's annoying to manually go into...
  6. My "internet/sound/battery" taskbar menu wont work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My "internet/sound/battery" taskbar menu wont work.: So, I used my PC as usual yesterday but today these taskbar icons wont work, below there's a link to imgur where I've put the screenshots. I've reinstalled windows the repair version and it worked again, but when i turned it on today it stopped working. I've also tried the...
  7. My "internet/sound/battery" taskbar menu wont work.

My "internet/sound/battery" taskbar menu wont work.: So, I used my PC as usual yesterday but today these taskbar icons wont work, below there's a link to imgur where I've put the screenshots. I've reinstalled windows the repair version and it worked again, but when i turned it on today it stopped working. I've also tried the...
  8. Windows audio is in 16 bits at 48khz, but I have an external sound card that works in 24...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows audio is in 16 bits at 48khz, but I have an external sound card that works in 24...: I have a Behringer UM2 sound card, which works in 24 bits at 48khz. When configuring the sound in Windows, the 24-bit options do not appear. When I work in my DAW, I can safely use 24 bits, but not in WindowsH8U5.png 499×456 imgbrr.coPS: Behringer works with Asio4All, but...
  9. Galaxy earbuds 2 sound not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Galaxy earbuds 2 sound not working: hello, i recently got some galaxy earbuds2, i want to use them for gaming and calling at the same time, but when im in calls, i get no PC sound, only sound from the call.they are connected through bluetooth...
  10. Galaxy earbuds 2 sound not working

Galaxy earbuds 2 sound not working: hello, i recently got some galaxy earbuds2, i want to use them for gaming and calling at the same time, but when im in calls, i get no PC sound, only sound from the call.they are connected through bluetooth...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft.comhttps://myfood.ltd/?v=20171031#