Windows 10: Windows 10 sound not working.

Discus and support Windows 10 sound not working. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The only sound output device that is working is Digital Audio (S/PDIF). I can't do anything with this device so I have no sound. The headphones that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MJLCanadaUSA73, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Windows 10 sound not working.

The only sound output device that is working is Digital Audio (S/PDIF). I can't do anything with this device so I have no sound. The headphones that I am trying to use keep saying that they are not plugged in. It must have read them at some point because the computer knows the exact location that they were plugged into even though they never worked. Does anyone know how to fix this problem. I have already tried the trouble shooter. And I don't know how to install drivers because I can't hear the video I'm watching on how to do it.

:)

MJLCanadaUSA73, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 7, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 7, 2019
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Windows 10 sound not working.

Hdmi sound not working

Hi Peter,

One possible reason why the HDMI sound does not work is due to the conflicts with the playback settings. For us to help you make the HDMI sound to work, we suggest that you answer the following questions for further research:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10?
    • Have you tried to download and install the most updated sound and display driver of your computer?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps on this
    article
    as our initial troubleshooting and see if there will be any changes on the HDMI sound.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 sound not working.

1. Windows 10 sound not working. - Similar Threads - sound working

2. Soundprobleme beheben in Windows On my latop the sound doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Soundprobleme beheben in Windows On my latop the sound doesn't work: Good afternoon team,on my latop the sound is not working, how can I make it work again?RegardsJosé**** moved from german to english Community ****...
  3. Soundprobleme beheben in Windows On my latop the sound doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Soundprobleme beheben in Windows On my latop the sound doesn't work: Good afternoon team,on my latop the sound is not working, how can I make it work again?RegardsJosé**** moved from german to english Community ****...
  4. Soundprobleme beheben in Windows On my latop the sound doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. this is weird my mic is so low on sound it works on xbox but not pc if there is anyone that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    this is weird my mic is so low on sound it works on xbox but not pc if there is anyone that...: its so annoying https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-is-weird-my-mic-is-so-low-on-sound-it-works/67715f1a-dbae-47d3-9986-d5b66d7b2dc1
  6. this is weird my mic is so low on sound it works on xbox but not pc if there is anyone that...

this is weird my mic is so low on sound it works on xbox but not pc if there is anyone that...: its so annoying https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-is-weird-my-mic-is-so-low-on-sound-it-works/67715f1a-dbae-47d3-9986-d5b66d7b2dc1
  7. Windows sounds stopped working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows sounds stopped working.: Ok this may sound weird but I lost all windows default sounds on my laptop. Volume works but there's no dong noise when I adjust it. I don't get windows notification sounds anymore. I also don't get error sounds or the startup sound at all. I also don't hear the device...
  8. Windows sounds stopped working.

Windows sounds stopped working.: Ok this may sound weird but I lost all windows default sounds on my laptop. Volume works but there's no dong noise when I adjust it. I don't get windows notification sounds anymore. I also don't get error sounds or the startup sound at all. I also don't hear the device...
  9. Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...: Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer indiucates no audio output devices found. Windows 11 PRO and Dell command upates are all current so what do I do?...
  10. Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...

Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...: Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer indiucates no audio output devices found. Windows 11 PRO and Dell upates are all current so what do I do?...