Windows 10: Windows 10 sound reduce when i talk on Telegram on my PC.

Discus and support Windows 10 sound reduce when i talk on Telegram on my PC. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Am i the only one who have problems when you talk on Telegram on your PC, that Windows 10 reduce all your sounds, even you have been into your sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Springloppen, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Windows 10 sound reduce when i talk on Telegram on my PC.

Am i the only one who have problems when you talk on Telegram on your PC, that Windows 10 reduce all your sounds, even you have been into your sound settings, and disable sound reducing by 50% to 0%. And still reduce..

It's only when i use Telegram, when im on Discord, sound dont reduce, when i talk on Skype even here nothing happen, but only when i talk on Telegram.

Am i the only one who have this problem, or othere who have the same problem? And maybe have a fix for it.?

submitted by /u/Springloppen
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Springloppen, Nov 27, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 27, 2020
  3. Disable beep sound when plugging/unplugging laptop charger

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Disable the PC Speakers and check if it helps.

• Right click on Sound Icon in the task bar and go to Playback devices.
    • Select Speaker and click on properties.
    • Go to Levels tab, and mute (or you can reduce it) PC Speaker and check if it helps.

Vanan Iyer, Nov 27, 2020
  4. emager Win User

Windows 10 sound reduce when i talk on Telegram on my PC.

Telegram app crashes

dictum9 raised an issue with Telegram crashing in Windows 10 . I followed dictum9's entire thread and it seems that the problem was not resolved. I think I have the same problem. I am running Windows 10 version 1809. In my case I open up the Telegram app
    and am unable to click on anything on the screen. Instead I end up activating whatever is open in another window behind the Telegram window. It's like the system doesn't see or react to the open Telegram window. If Ijust close the app and restart it off
    my Task bar it does not solve the problem. I need to kill the process in Task Manger and re-open Telegram by clicking on the Taskbar icon.

Ant suggestions beyond what was offered to dictum9?

emager, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 sound reduce when i talk on Telegram on my PC.

1. Windows 10 sound reduce when i talk on Telegram on my PC. - Similar Threads - sound reduce talk

2. Telegram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Telegram: I have just downloaded your app named Telegram. After I inserted my telephone number as directed I was prompted that a code would be sent to my other deviceI licked the SMS and expected that a code would be sent to my phone however was mentioned previously that a code would...
  3. Telegram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Telegram: I have just downloaded your app named Telegram. After I inserted my telephone number as directed I was prompted that a code would be sent to my other deviceI licked the SMS and expected that a code would be sent to my phone however was mentioned previously that a code would...
  4. My audio cuts out when I talk as well as other people talk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My audio cuts out when I talk as well as other people talk: I normally am rather listening to music in the background or playing a game while on calls with friends. Recently I've been having to deal with in other tabs cutting out whenever I or the person i'm talking to cuts out. I notice that in my volume mixer the audio expects my...
  5. My audio cuts out when I talk as well as other people talk

My audio cuts out when I talk as well as other people talk: I normally am rather listening to music in the background or playing a game while on calls with friends. Recently I've been having to deal with in other tabs cutting out whenever I or the person i'm talking to cuts out. I notice that in my volume mixer the audio expects my...
  6. I am having problems with the sound being jerky when people are talking or when gaming. I...

I am having problems with the sound being jerky when people are talking or when gaming. I...: I am having problems with the sound being jerky when people are talking or when gaming. I only have one sound card that I am using asus xonar dxg. do I need to go to another sound card?...
  7. Telegram not displaying my phone contacts who use telegram

Telegram not displaying my phone contacts who use telegram: Hi, I am on Telegram Android 8.5.0 using Galaxy A10. Two days ago I uninstalled and reinstalled Telegram. Then, when I try "Invite Friends", my phone contacts all appear as if they are not on Telegram. Each one has their name displayed and their telephone number below it....
  8. no beep sound when i turn on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no beep sound when i turn on my pc: after four days i came back home and turned my pc on every thing is as usual and normal pc booted up fine and i'm working with it but i didn't hear that one beep sound like always and pc just booted up also i checked ram with windows memory diagnostic and no problem...
  9. I cannot "talk or Ping" to my other PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot "talk or Ping" to my other PC: Hi All Thanks for taking the time to read my little problem. I have a couple of Home PC's and they are running windows 10 version 18362.239. One PC is using Pro and one using Home not that this should matter. I noticed when I open up my laptop and go to explorer and look...
  10. Reduce bass in VLC sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reduce bass in VLC sound: How do I reduce bass in vlc sound? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/reduce-bass-in-vlc-sound/95c0876e-306a-4c2b-936c-2bd5b5482ae9

Users found this page by searching for:

1. low sound on telegram pc app