Windows 10: Windows 10 sounds

Discus and support Windows 10 sounds in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I invented the Kwik Keyboard that is a vast improvement over the archaic QWERTY keyboard invented in 1873. It is easy to learn and easy to use.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FrederickDykes, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Windows 10 sounds

I invented the Kwik Keyboard that is a vast improvement over the archaic QWERTY keyboard invented in 1873.

It is easy to learn and easy to use.

Vision impaired and blind people can learn and use the Kwik Keyboard.

They need the computer to pronounce each alphabet letter as it is typed as feedback for blind people.

How do I get Windows 10 to pronounce letters as they are typed?

I am going to donate Kwik Keyboards to schools with vision impaired students and I need software to speak each alphabet letter as it is typed as feedback for blind people.

Frederick Dykes

Great Falls Virginia 22066

1-703 430 6792

https://KwikKeyboard.com

:)

FrederickDykes, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 14, 2019
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Windows 10 sounds :p

cadaveca, Jun 14, 2019
  4. Windows 10 sounds

Windows 10 Startup Sound

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to set sounds:

• Right click on the Sound icon from the System Tray and click on Sounds.
    • Browse for the sound and click on apply and Ok.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 sounds

1. Windows 10 sounds - Similar Threads - sounds

2. Windows 10- Bluetooth headphones with mic shows up with two options and one sounds terrible

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10- Bluetooth headphones with mic shows up with two options and one sounds terrible: [ATTACH] As you can see from the image, my OnePlus Bullets Wireless 2 headphones connect to my PC fine, but when connected i see those two options. The 'Headphone' option sounds worse than my phone no AptX on PC but fine and totally usable. This option does not allow the use...
  3. my sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    my sound: I can't TURN UP THE VOLUME ON MY PC IT JUSY DOESNT DO ANYTHING I try pressing the button on my keyboard to make the sound go up but it doesn't work and I also tried like how I normally do I just hold FN and the sound button but it still doesn't do anything...
  4. Sound does not work even after several fix attempts

Sound does not work even after several fix attempts: After installing a new video card sound does not work: The icon has an X. The troubleshooter does not work Device Manager says This device is working properly Driver update/restart failed several times - both Windows driver and from Right clicking the Sound icon it says...
  5. sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    sound: After the last update my laptop lost audio https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound/35f4e06e-5754-45d4-b49c-9fb09e82ff99
  6. 5.1 sound in movies, 2.0 sound in games on HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    5.1 sound in movies, 2.0 sound in games on HDMI cable: Hey guys! So, my system is connected like this: PC -> (hdmi from NVIDIA 1660super) -> LG tv -> (HDMI) -> LG home theater If I'm playing Netflix or downloaded movies or sound samples (and even the trailers in the Dolby Access app), I DO get 5.1 sound (both dolby and dts;...
  7. how do I pair my wireless LG. it says sound is on and then it is pairing. then it says...

how do I pair my wireless LG. it says sound is on and then it is pairing. then it says...: Why did my LG wireless headset quit. how do I restart it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-pair-my-wireless-lg-it-says-sound-is-on/56b0382c-6b53-4f9a-9a86-84d4d12575d1
  8. Screen Flashes Black and makes sound like something is disconnecting and reconnection.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Flashes Black and makes sound like something is disconnecting and reconnection.: Hello, Recently I installed new ram and began having this problem. I set the ram to 3600 in the bios and the computer wouldnt start, so I put it back to 2666 and was able to get it to run. Now I am having this problem where the screen just flashes black for a...
  9. Accidentally bound mouse wheel to sound on/off key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidentally bound mouse wheel to sound on/off key: [ATTACH] I don't know how, but I bound my wheel click to the sound on/off thing, and every time I press it it toggles sound. It's very annoying, because I cant use other functions of mouse wheel click. The window appears in the top left screen, you can see it below...
  10. getting disconnect sound, followed by one or more reconnect sounds

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    getting disconnect sound, followed by one or more reconnect sounds: I run an ASUS laptop, Win10 Pro 20H2 build 19042.746, see my specs for computer details. At random and more or less one to a dozen times an hour, the laptop will give a disconnect sound, followed by one or two connect sounds. (These are the sounds I get when I unplug or plug...