Windows 10: Windows 10 speakers making crackling noise.

Discus and support Windows 10 speakers making crackling noise. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So, at random, the audio on my computer would just start making this crackling noise. This never was an issue before [since the last update, my audio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Emily Randall, May 25, 2022.

1. Windows 10 speakers making crackling noise.

So, at random, the audio on my computer would just start making this crackling noise. This never was an issue before [since the last update, my audio was working just fine], but it's annoying as hell. The process of the crackling noise problem:1. I'm listening to music2. Crackling starts at some point3. I have to pause the audio to stop the noise4. The crackling stops once I check the audio again after a few minutes5. Not even an hour later, 2-4 repeat all over again until I get annoyed and choose to turn off my computer for a couple hours.I don't understand what is happening or what I could d

:)

Emily Randall, May 25, 2022

2. Crackling Noise

My Laptop (HP-14 CK0121TU) is making a crackling noise with windows 10.

It does not make the sound in Safe mod and even using Ubuntu.

I recently bought it and installed windows 10 on it. I used the key from my old Dell laptop which is broken.

I Tried Updating the sound card, Bios, firmware, and tried different sound settings.

I tried putting minimum processor up to 100% in power option.

I tried diagnosing HP support software.

But non of them worked.

The noise is only from the laptop. I don'd have it in my earbuds and even external speakers are ok. even if I use earbuds, the crackling sound is being produced from the laptop.

when the load is high, the noise goes high.

P.S. It uses SSD and the noise is definitely not from the fan. the fan is on the other side.

Arif Rezwani, May 25, 2022
  3. Audio from laptop speaker crackles

I have a Dell Inspiron 15 laptop that starting making crackling noises in it's built in speakers last week. It makes the noise when playing any kind of sound. I ran the audio troubleshooter and nothing was found. I rolled back a display
    driver update I got a few days before hand but it was still making the noise. I then uninstalled the audio driver and restarted my laptop. When it came back on, the driver came back by itself and it stopped making the crackling noises. But tonight it started
    doing it again. I ran the troubleshooter again and it suggested turning off audio enhancements but nothing is checkmarked except "immediate mode". I removed the checkmark but the sound is still crackling.

Goodell Must Go, May 25, 2022
  4. Micah Bat Win User

Windows 10 speakers making crackling noise.

Crackling noise

Hi,

To better assist you regarding your concern, we would like to ask some questions:

• Is the crackling noise affecting the performance of your computer?
    • Which part of your computer do you hear the crackling noise?

There are many reasons why your computer is having a noise. It can be that your computer's fan or air vent is covered with dust. Cleaning it can help you resolve your concern. It can be that your BIOS is not updated, you can update your BIOS with the help
    of your computer's manufacturer.

We're looking forward to your response.

Micah Bat, May 25, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 speakers making crackling noise.

1. Windows 10 speakers making crackling noise. - Similar Threads - speakers making crackling

2. My speaker won't make a noise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My speaker won't make a noise: I just connected a Bluetooth speaker to my windows 11, and no noise is coming from it. I've tried trouble shooting it, unpairing, and repairing my device but it's not working. I have no clue to why it's not making any noise....
  3. Windows 10 speakers making crackling noise.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 speakers making crackling noise.: So, at random, the audio on my computer would just start making this crackling noise. This never was an issue before [since the last update, my audio was working just fine], but it's annoying as hell. The process of the crackling noise problem:1. I'm listening to music2....
  4. Windows 10 speakers making crackling noise.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 speakers making crackling noise.: So, at random, the audio on my computer would just start making this crackling noise. This never was an issue before [since the last update, my audio was working just fine], but it's annoying as hell. The process of the crackling noise problem:1. I'm listening to music2....
  5. Crackling Noise on Speaker Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Crackling Noise on Speaker Windows 10: My laptop speaker has this heavy crackling noise when i play some music, anyone know how to fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/crackling-noise-on-speaker-windows-10/fe2d25df-cb23-4ffb-a8b3-eae6e6a71af0
  6. Crackling noises

Crackling noises: Hi Excuse my English So my input for my jacks in my Provonto computer don't work correctly, I constantly heared crackling noises and my mic didn't work. So i bought a something where i can put my jacks in and then connect that to a usb port. Link to product: not exactly...
  7. Speakers Make Noise

in Windows 10 Customization
    Speakers Make Noise: I am a Windows 10 user. All of a sudden this happens anytime anywhere I am in the system my speakers make noise. Can anyone help with this? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speakers-make-noise/f6e9a455-bf0a-4bad-b553-75bfe6c3d42a
  8. Speakers are crackling and has some noise

Speakers are crackling and has some noise: Laptop Model: Toshiba Satellite S55-A5292NR Originally, my laptop runs on Windows 8. Recently April 9, 2020, I downloaded the Windows 10 Pro from MS official website and installed it on my laptop. My speakers were working fine. But as of the other day April 23, 2020, after...
  9. Crackling Noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crackling Noise: My Laptop (HP-14 CK0121TU) is making a crackling noise with windows 10. It does not make the sound in Safe mod and even using Ubuntu. I recently bought it and installed windows 10 on it. I used the key from my old Dell laptop which is broken. I Tried Updating the sound...
  10. My PC is making crackling noises!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC is making crackling noises!: My PC is making crackling noises, at first I was freaked out, but I figured out a trick that will stop it for a day or 2, but that stopped working. I've had this PC for a little over a year now, I don't want to buy a new one cause my dad bought me this and he said not to ruin...