Windows 10: Windows 10 speakers menu not working on bar menu

Discus and support Windows 10 speakers menu not working on bar menu in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Why do you block responses to questions. Like the one about 'Windows 10 speakers menu not working on bar menu?' When you can easily offer an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NomadicBrian, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Windows 10 speakers menu not working on bar menu

Why do you block responses to questions. Like the one about 'Windows 10 speakers menu not working on bar menu?' When you can easily offer an alternative like. 'Type in Speakers' and you can get to the menu that way'? Amazing!

:)

NomadicBrian, Jul 20, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestions - move to proper menus, add Options window

Suggestions:
    1) Remove main menus from top left menu (system menu) and move them to a standard Windows menu, at the top.
    Leave the 6 system menu items (Restore --- Close) in system menu, move all the rest to that standard main menu. The main menu can be auto-hidable - pressing Alt key to invoke it or hide it, similar to the way IE11 menus and many Windows 10 built-in apps' menus work.

2) And/or, add an Options menu or button, which would invoke a separate screen with GPU-Z Options, similar to how most Windows apps work.
    Most Windows apps have a separate Options screen, which GPU-Z lacks - one should be added.

Thanks in advance for listening!

4. scevism Win User

Windows 10 speakers menu not working on bar menu

scevism, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 speakers menu not working on bar menu

1. Windows 10 speakers menu not working on bar menu - Similar Threads - speakers menu working

2. Menu bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Menu bar: I just uninstalled Firefox now use Microsoft Edge. I don't have history tab on the menu bar, how do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/menu-bar/b4859f9d-4280-471f-a1c9-cc564d73723e
  3. Bing menu bar on windows 10

Bing menu bar on windows 10: How to install Bing menu bar on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-menu-bar-on-windows-10/75bbc492-7158-49de-a2ad-c8f0ac3b493a
  4. Menu Bar

in Browsers and Email
    Menu Bar: How do you create a menu bar in Edge 123013
  5. Menu Bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Menu Bar: How do you create a menu bar in Edge 123013
  6. Windows 10 menu bar

Windows 10 menu bar: I just noticed that this out of place suspicios menu bar has suddenly appeared on my explorer windows. Cant get it off either, have tried it through group policy with no avail. Can somebody help me please? [img] 45924
  7. Menu Bar

in Browsers and Email
    Menu Bar: On previous Windows the menu bar was available. Now on W10 it's gone so how do I go from Edge to print anything. Thanks 32811
  8. Menu bar.

in Windows 10 Support
    Menu bar.: Can someone tell me how to change the font size on the menu bar, ex. view, edit, history, etc on Win. 10? Thank you. 84739
  9. Menu bar not working again

in Windows 10 Support
    Menu bar not working again: Welcome. A weeks ago I have the problem because the menu bar was not working after I have done some system updates on Windows 10. I tried many solutions and only one worked, I created a new user and it worked there until today. I have done a new update and it does not...
  10. Windows 10 menu bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 menu bar: Is there a way to make a menu bar on Win 10? I only can click to use Internet Explorer to get one. 14665