Windows 10: windows 10 speakers

Discus and support windows 10 speakers in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; windows 10 speakers no longer work! Help Please!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jenswindow, Jan 3, 2019.

1. windows 10 speakers

windows 10 speakers no longer work! Help Please!

:)

jenswindow, Jan 3, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Windows 10 recognizes my UE Megaboom as a headset and not a speaker will not work?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you try the steps listed below and check if it works. This issue could be because of the Headphones BT SPEAKER Stereo being set as default. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Pair the speaker with your PC.
    • Right click the Windows icon on the taskbar and choose
      Device Manager.

• Expand Sound, video, and game controllers
      and right click on your Bluetooth speaker (BT SPEAKER Stereo).
    • Choose Disable and acknowledge the confirmation popup. Wait for the screen to refresh.
    • Right click on the same device again and Enable.
    • Exit Device Manager and see if the issue persist.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jan 10, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows 10 speakers

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 speakers

1. windows 10 speakers - Similar Threads - speakers

2. How to route audio from different applications to separate speaker channels on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to route audio from different applications to separate speaker channels on Windows 11?: I have a speaker setup with two separate speakers left and right channels. I want to play music from one speaker using a media player like Pot Player, while simultaneously playing YouTube video audio from the other speaker using my web browser. In Windows 11 sound settings,...
  3. How to route audio from different applications to separate speaker channels on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to route audio from different applications to separate speaker channels on Windows 11?: I have a speaker setup with two separate speakers left and right channels. I want to play music from one speaker using a media player like Pot Player, while simultaneously playing YouTube video audio from the other speaker using my web browser. In Windows 11 sound settings,...
  4. How can I change the audio device type in Windows from speaker to headphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change the audio device type in Windows from speaker to headphone: I recently got a wireless headset Beyerdynamic MMX 200, which is connected via a USB Dongle. At first it seemed to work fine, however when I wanted to play a few games, I noticed that it sounded like my PC is trying to use the Headset as speakers. This is especially noticable...
  5. How can I change the audio device type in Windows from speaker to headphone

How can I change the audio device type in Windows from speaker to headphone: I recently got a wireless headset Beyerdynamic MMX 200, which is connected via a USB Dongle. At first it seemed to work fine, however when I wanted to play a few games, I noticed that it sounded like my PC is trying to use the Headset as speakers. This is especially noticable...
  6. How can I change the audio device type in Windows from speaker to headphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. What can I do to fix my speaker issue. My volume's on but there's a little red x next to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What can I do to fix my speaker issue. My volume's on but there's a little red x next to...: Even though my volume is on, the speaker icon has a little red x next to it and I'm trying to figure out how to fix it, but the Get Help app from the settings app didn't help and so I have no idea what to do to fix it. What do I do?...
  8. What can I do to fix my speaker issue. My volume's on but there's a little red x next to...

What can I do to fix my speaker issue. My volume's on but there's a little red x next to...: Even though my volume is on, the speaker icon has a little red x next to it and I'm trying to figure out how to fix it, but the Get Help app from the settings app didn't help and so I have no idea what to do to fix it. What do I do?...
  9. What can I do to fix my speaker issue. My volume's on but there's a little red x next to...

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. I just bought a usb to guitar cord and it is recognizing it as a speaker and an output but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just bought a usb to guitar cord and it is recognizing it as a speaker and an output but...: I need help because I REALLY want this to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-bought-a-usb-to-guitar-cord-and-it-is/02b54a48-3350-40e9-85a3-892914c35783