Windows 10: Windows 10 Spinning Bars Freeze On Startup

Discus and support Windows 10 Spinning Bars Freeze On Startup in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, Ever since I did the fall update on my desktop, I would get frozen bars on startup. This forces me to reboot my computer. Any help would be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by AntiMalware, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Spinning Bars Freeze On Startup

Hello,
    Ever since I did the fall update on my desktop, I would get frozen bars on startup. This forces me to reboot my computer. Any help would be great!

:)

AntiMalware, Nov 17, 2015
  2. BG60148 Win User

spinning wheel on windows 100 startup

A spinning wheel spins upon windows 10 startup. Startup is taking over 1 minute. Any suggestions?

BG60148, Nov 17, 2015
  3. Windows 10 startup freezing

Windows 10 on Lenovo Ideapad Z570.

Today my laptop randomly black screened. Now whenever i restart it it freezes on the first black screen with the spinning white dots. The white dots freeze too. I can load the laptop in safe mode but if i load the advanced boot options and select any options
    such as startup repair, the laptop instantly freezes so i have no idea where to go next please help

Daniel Walshaw, Nov 17, 2015
  4. Windows 10 Spinning Bars Freeze On Startup

What do you mean by bars?

DoctorFlash, Nov 17, 2015
  5. When windows boots up little balls show show up on bootupe

AntiMalware, Nov 18, 2015
  6. AcuraTML Win User
    Force power off wait 60 seconds and restart again and let it do a auto repair by the way are you running 2 or more hds? That's a factor

AcuraTML, Nov 18, 2015
  7. The suggestion of running an auto repair as stated by AcuraTML is a good idea, if that fails however:
    1) Are you booting from a HDD or an SSD?
    2) Have you tried going into the BIOS and navigating the menus? Literally just browse the menus, don't change anything and see if it crashes?

DoctorFlash, Nov 18, 2015
  8. Windows 10 Spinning Bars Freeze On Startup

I have two HDD's. One is running Linux

AntiMalware, Nov 18, 2015
  9. Attempt booting into linux, does it work?

DoctorFlash, Nov 19, 2015
  10. Yes, it does

AntiMalware, Nov 19, 2015
  11. It sounds a lot like the issue is that the update didn't install correctly and has possibly corrupted Windows, are you able to access you files on your Windows HDD from Linux?

12. Yes

AntiMalware, Nov 19, 2015
  13. UncleSpam Win User

Windows 10 Spinning Bars Freeze On Startup

It could be due to the fast start option. It causes problems on many computers.

UncleSpam, Nov 19, 2015
  14. Okay, my suggestion would be that you copy everything that you want to keep from your Windows HDD to another storage device (your Linux drive would be fine just make sure you don't format that one when reinstalling Windows if you do choose to use this storage media) and reinstall Windows 10. Let me know how it goes *Smile

15. Turned off fast startup, and did a refresh, both helped *Biggrin. Windows boots up fluently and fast

AntiMalware, Nov 20, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Spinning Bars Freeze On Startup

1. Windows 10 Spinning Bars Freeze On Startup - Similar Threads - Spinning Bars Freeze

2. Windows 10 freezes on spinning circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 freezes on spinning circle: So a few hours ago I restarted PC and it kept freezing on the spinning circle after 40-50 seconds since the startup. Right away I noticed that my keyboard and mouse backlight didn't light up it usually does 4-5 seconds after the windows logo appears.Solution options I've...
  3. Windows 10 freezes on spinning circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 freezes on spinning circle: So a few hours ago I restarted PC and it kept freezing on the spinning circle after 40-50 seconds since the startup. Right away I noticed that my keyboard and mouse backlight didn't light up it usually does 4-5 seconds after the windows logo appears.Solution options I've...
  4. Windows 10 freezes on spinning circle

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots: Hello! I have installed windows 10 on my pcwhich is old. All the installation process went good and setup asked to restart. And after that windows 10 logo is stuck with no spinning dots.I waited for 2 houes but nothing happened.I powered off my pc and started it again but...
  6. Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots: Hello! I have installed windows 10 on my pcwhich is old. All the installation process went good and setup asked to restart. And after that windows 10 logo is stuck with no spinning dots.I waited for 2 houes but nothing happened.I powered off my pc and started it again but...
  7. Issue with Windows 10 startup. Freezes on spinning wheel and unable to reset/shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issue with Windows 10 startup. Freezes on spinning wheel and unable to reset/shutdown: Hi there, I'm using a dual boot setup with Windows 10 1607 LTSB and Windows 10 1909 on my PC. My PC rig is quite old: Asus P7H55 M-LX board Intel Core Xeon X3450 8GB DDR3 GTX 1060 6GB I've been able to use the LTSB version perfectlywith latest Nvidia driver without any...
  8. Windows 10 freezes on spinning dots

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 freezes on spinning dots: Hello! I've got quite an annoying problem with my windows 10 desktop. Last week, I was playing games on my computer, as I do every night. While in game, my computer decided to just shut off without any warning. Since then I've restarted it about 50 times, for it to get...
  9. Windows 10 freeze at spinning dots

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 freeze at spinning dots: Hi all, I am currently having a problem when trying to install clean windows 10 from USB boot or upgrade win 10 to 1809 from 1803. Both have same issues cant boot to windows and my laptop freezes at the loading spinning dots screen. and the update process was not...
  10. Windows 10 startup stuck on spinning circle

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 startup stuck on spinning circle: So I recently upgraded to windows 10, the Installion performed successfully, I selected my account and chose the express settings, after this I was presented a green screen with a series of dots spinning, I let this run for well over two hours in which nothing had changed,...