Windows 10: Windows 10 spinning ferris wheel

Discus and support Windows 10 spinning ferris wheel in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Installed Windows 10 and seemed to be a good install as OS worked immediately after installed. Shut down and now all I get is a blue screen and those... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jakhny, Oct 4, 2015.

1. jakhny Win User

Windows 10 spinning ferris wheel

Installed Windows 10 and seemed to be a good install as OS worked immediately after installed. Shut down and now all I get is a blue screen and those little balls that spin.

:)

jakhny, Oct 4, 2015

2. Windows 10 - Busy wheel flashing next to cursor

The blue busy wheel next to the cursor is spinning once a second since I installed Windows 10. This was not happening in Windows 8.1.

How do I stop the wheel from spinning?

John

JohnCPayne, Oct 4, 2015
  3. BG60148 Win User
    spinning wheel on windows 100 startup

A spinning wheel spins upon windows 10 startup. Startup is taking over 1 minute. Any suggestions?

BG60148, Oct 4, 2015
  4. Windows 10 spinning ferris wheel

Hi the spinning ferris wheel how long is it spinning for mine spin and I have an orange screen.
    when it is spinning it is loading windows for you.
    Can you give more detail please

hTconeM9user, Oct 5, 2015
  5. jakhny Win User
    It was spinning without stop continuously. I hit escape and now I just have gray screen.

jakhny, Oct 5, 2015
  6. On start up see if you can get safe mode up or repair screen by Pressing CTRL+ALT+DEL that is if the wheel is still spinning, you might have to do it 2 or 3 times.

hTconeM9user, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 spinning ferris wheel

1. Windows 10 spinning ferris wheel - Similar Threads - spinning ferris wheel

2. Windows 10 updates 21H2 failed with spinning wheel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 updates 21H2 failed with spinning wheel: HiWindows 10 updates 21H2 failed with spinning wheel. I tried varies methods to resolve this. The only option is to re-install Windows 10 with 21H2 ISO. The clean windows 10 works. My main question is. What folders/files I need to restore from image backup to restores users...
  3. Windows 10 updates 21H2 failed with spinning wheel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 updates 21H2 failed with spinning wheel: HiWindows 10 updates 21H2 failed with spinning wheel. I tried varies methods to resolve this. The only option is to re-install Windows 10 with 21H2 ISO. The clean windows 10 works. My main question is. What folders/files I need to restore from image backup to restores users...
  4. Windows spinning wheel of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows spinning wheel of death: My brother recently let his acer laptop do an automatic update and ever since it will turn on to the start up page but sits at the spinning wheel constantly. It's in a loop and won't start up. I can get it to do "preparing automatic repair" but there are no options and screen...
  5. Windows spinning wheel of death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows spinning wheel of death: My brother recently let his acer laptop do an automatic update and ever since it will turn on to the start up page but sits at the spinning wheel constantly. It's in a loop and won't start up. I can get it to do "preparing automatic repair" but there are no options and screen...
  6. Microsoft Rewards Spinning Wheel

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Rewards Spinning Wheel: Is the Microsoft Rewards Spinning Wheel a scam or no? I spent 10,000 points on it and all I got was a measly 50 points. I mean, do I have to spend 1,000,000 points to get the Laptop???...
  7. spinning blue wheel

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    spinning blue wheel: this spinning blue wheel is driving me nuts is there an easy way for someone who is not computer literate to stop it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-blue-wheel/6bf4d66d-141a-4c49-8ae9-bf791341df8f"
  8. Windows 10 stuck at spinning wheel.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 stuck at spinning wheel.: Hi. Today i wanted to update my AMD GRAPHIC CARD but i got an error,so i made a clean uninstall using amd cleanup utility.I restarted my computer and went to windows update to update the driver.Besides the amd update there was another windows update.After download it said...
  9. Windows stuck on spinning wheel on startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows stuck on spinning wheel on startup: Hi, When I started my computer this morning, and I found it was super slow and lagging on even very basic applications, so I had to force shut it down because it got so bad that it froze and wouldn't respond. When I started it back up I got the loading sign with the windows...
  10. Stuck on configure with spinning wheel

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on configure with spinning wheel: Update stuck on spinning wheel following download of drivers etc and after copying files. Black screen with blue logo and continuos spinning wheel. 11811