Windows 10: Windows 10 splash screen is squashed but screen resolution is fine after it boots

Discus and support Windows 10 splash screen is squashed but screen resolution is fine after it boots in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have a lenovo t430 with windows 10. I recently did a fresh install and ever since the startup windows logo and turning dots are squashed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ikeman95, Mar 14, 2019.

1. ikeman95 Win User

Windows 10 splash screen is squashed but screen resolution is fine after it boots

Hello,

I have a lenovo t430 with windows 10. I recently did a fresh install and ever since the startup windows logo and turning dots are squashed. The resolution is fine when it boots up. It is almost like the display driver is not loading soon enough for the splash screen.

Does anyone have any thoughts for me?

Thanks

:)

ikeman95, Mar 14, 2019

2. Windows 10 with squashed screen

*Original Title: squashed screen

I have just downloaded Windows 10 on my Compaq computer and the screen is squashed. I've tried changing the resolutions and also uninstalled the display adapter, but nothing has worked. Any ideas? thank you

Edit:

Thread Merged from
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/squashed-screen/026e7670-4b78-4222-ba2f-9dba5ab49c1e

Thank you, I have tried starting in safe mode, but the screen is still squashed, as are all photos. What else could I try? Thank you.

ioanna 567, Mar 14, 2019
  3. stoggs1 Win User
    Halo 5 forge crashes on splash screen

Hey guys, yesterday i downloaded the halo 5 forge for windows 10 but every time i launch the game it just crashes at the splash screen.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice now and uninstalled and reinstalled the halo app as well and reset the windows 10 which all have been suggested to do from google searches, but no matter what i have tried the game wont work.

Any help will be appreciated.

stoggs1, Mar 14, 2019
  4. ArnBurk Win User

Windows 10 splash screen is squashed but screen resolution is fine after it boots

how do I rid myself of the annoying Windows 10 splash screen on boot up. The no gui boot is not working

Have the same issue, worked fine before the big system update this morning. Reset no GUI Boot back on with msconfig/boot but splash still shows.

Followed the registry change at How to Disable the Lock Screen in Windows 10 but found it was already set as suggested.

Has anyone been able to stop the splash screen and if so how.

ArnBurk, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 splash screen is squashed but screen resolution is fine after it boots - Similar Threads - splash screen squashed

2. Black Screen After Bios splash Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen After Bios splash Screen: I recently had a Processor die on me no Display output I recently changed the CPU and updated the Motherboards BIOS to the newest version after this i loaded into windows much slower than normal as is the case after any BIOS update got to windows entered my pin and then got...
  3. Black Screen After Bios splash Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black Screen After Bios splash Screen: I recently had a Processor die on me no Display output I recently changed the CPU and updated the Motherboards BIOS to the newest version after this i loaded into windows much slower than normal as is the case after any BIOS update got to windows entered my pin and then got...
  4. Dell Splash Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell Splash Screen: Hello everyone The issue I'm encountering is quite annoying but I guess it can be considered minor. So this is the issue, when starting up my PC the Dell splash screen pops up and the bar starts to load, but only goes up halfway and doesn't progress further unless the USB...
  5. Black screen after BIOS splash screen.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black screen after BIOS splash screen.: Black screen after BIOS splash screen. My computer does this every time. I reformat my PC then after 2-3 shut downs, it gets stuck at a black screen after bios splash screen. I tried updating my BIOS and all my drivers but the problem stills persists Tried turning fast...
  6. Freeze/ Splash Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Freeze/ Splash Screen: Hi all. I wasn’t sure which sub-forum to put this in (not having a BSOD, but, this is a technical “error” issue), but thought I’d post it here. Ever since I've had Windows 10 (2015?!), this issue I'm about to describe pops up intermittently. Sometimes months & months can go...
  7. Remove Dell splash screen on boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove Dell splash screen on boot: Hi I got the Dell G3 and there is a Dell splash screen on boot. Any ideas how can I remove it and have the original windows loading back? I've tried everything I found online but did not work. No option in boot options. Thanks! 117180
  8. Windows 10 boot freezes on windows 10 splash screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 boot freezes on windows 10 splash screen: I have an Alienware laptop and I recently began to get several issues while using my laptop. The laptop froze from time to time and I never had this type of issue before. One day I went out of the house for a couple of hours and I left my laptop on not running anything heavy...
  9. splash screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    splash screen: how can I use the splash screen as background 66324
  10. Low resolution on Windows 10 boot screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Low resolution on Windows 10 boot screen: Hi, I am experiencing a problem when starting up my PC. When I start it the BIOS boot appears, that's all good. After BIOS I get the Windows logo with the circle with small dots going round and round. But just before the login screen appears the screen goes black and then...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 splash screen resolution