Windows 10: Windows 10 Spot Light Photos

Discus and support Windows 10 Spot Light Photos in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is it illegal to post Windows 10 Spot Light Photos on Face Book? Do I need written permission for Microsoft & the photographer to do so? The photos... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Roandy55, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Roandy55 Win User

Windows 10 Spot Light Photos

Is it illegal to post Windows 10 Spot Light Photos on Face Book?

Do I need written permission for Microsoft & the photographer to do so?

The photos are so great I know many people who would enjoy see them!

:)

Roandy55, Sep 11, 2018

2. Windows spot light

When I use windows key + l to view windows spot light on my lock screen I have to double click on screen then I have to sign in with my password to get bac

k to my desk top,does anyone know why this is and is there a fix for it?

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Desktop, Start, & personalization / Desktop]

[Original title: windows spot light]

Janet mBushey, Sep 11, 2018
  3. windows spot light

DO YOU HAVE TO DISABLE YOUR SCREEN SAVER IN ORDER TO USE WINDOWS SPOT LIGHT?

Janet mBushey, Sep 11, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Spot Light Photos

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Spot Light Photos

1. Windows 10 Spot Light Photos - Similar Threads - Spot Light Photos

2. Windows 11 Photos spot fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Photos spot fix: The Windows 11 Photos App eliminated Red Eye and Spot fix.When I edit a photo, the 3 most useful features are Crop, Red Eye removal and Spot fix and you eliminated 2 of the 3 most useful features.Why? I am very unhappy. I now have to use a different application to edit my...
  3. Windows 11 Photos spot fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Photos spot fix: The Windows 11 Photos App eliminated Red Eye and Spot fix.When I edit a photo, the 3 most useful features are Crop, Red Eye removal and Spot fix and you eliminated 2 of the 3 most useful features.Why? I am very unhappy. I now have to use a different application to edit my...
  4. Alternative to Photos with spot fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alternative to Photos with spot fix: Now that Microsoft has removed spot fix from Photos, can anyone suggest a preferably free alternative app that will do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alternative-to-photos-with-spot-fix/a02d526f-817d-44e9-88f1-6b1b1aed92b8
  5. Alternative to Photos with spot fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alternative to Photos with spot fix: Now that Microsoft has removed spot fix from Photos, can anyone suggest a preferably free alternative app that will do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alternative-to-photos-with-spot-fix/a02d526f-817d-44e9-88f1-6b1b1aed92b8
  6. windows spot light not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows spot light not working: Hi, Despite many attempts my windows spotlight is definitely not working. I am still only getting a static background without being able to change.... Isn't there any way to solve this?...
  7. widows spot light

in Windows 10 Customization
    widows spot light: I have tried everything on the internet to get this feature to work and nothing has. I tried deleting content manager asset file and folder I deleted setting and roaming file and folder I tried windows key +L . I get one picture of a person camping by a lake in the mountains...
  8. Windows spot light

Windows spot light: I can't find option for enabling windows spot light. I want to get change when ever I open the pc but there is no option for windows spot light. I have checked every possible way...
  9. windows spot light

windows spot light: When I boot up my lap top I changed the settings so I would not need to use my password every time I use the thing.Now that I finally finally got windows spot light to work right half the time .iT SAYS LIKE WHAT YOU SEE I CHECK YES AND THEN I NEED MY PASSWORD TO SIGN INTO...
  10. windows spot light

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows spot light: I went to run box typed in netplwiz and turned off sign in with password and it works.Now when windows spot light comes on start screen and ask if I like what I see.After I answer whatever.I need to sign in with my password to get back to desk top.The neyplwiz thing does not...