Windows 10: windows 10 spotlight lockscreen changes from my setting to spotlight at boot

Discus and support windows 10 spotlight lockscreen changes from my setting to spotlight at boot in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows 10 Spotlight won't let go of my system. It keeps changing my lockscreen to an old Spotlight picture at every restart.I have gone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Punchcard Steve, May 19, 2022.

1. windows 10 spotlight lockscreen changes from my setting to spotlight at boot

Windows 10 Spotlight won't let go of my system. It keeps changing my lockscreen to an old Spotlight picture at every restart.I have gone into:"%USERPROFILE%/AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\Assetsand deleted all the files. That got an interesting warning from Defender. One or more of the spotlight files may be a threat?I don't believe that any of the files are harmful and see just another win10 issue with itself and I deleted them all.I cannot find the lockscreen image currently being displayed. My settings say my lockscreen is a Picture

:)

Punchcard Steve, May 19, 2022

2. Windows 10 Lockscreen with Spotlight

Hi,

I'm running Windows 10 build 1703 (Creators Upgrade).

I have two users set up on a desktop PC (both signing in using Live accounts).

I have tried to set up the lockscreen on both users to use the Windows Spotlight background (i.e. Settings, Personalisation, Lock Screen, Background = Windows Spotlight), however the background does not change.

I know the feature works as I have set it up on my laptop (where there is only one user set up), and the lockscreen background changes every day.

Is it possible to get spotlight to work for multiple users?

DaBoss1960, May 19, 2022
  3. cwmwown Win User
    Lockscreen wallpaper (windows spotlight) on desktop

It is called windows spotlight.

In order to set them to your lockscreen go to where you change your wallpapers, select slideshow and choose windows spotlight.

There are ways to save the current wallpapers to use as your desktop and for other purposes. (as long as it is legal)

How to save Windows Spotlight lockscreen images so you can use them as wallpapers

cwmwown, May 19, 2022
  4. Rose Cal Win User

windows 10 spotlight lockscreen changes from my setting to spotlight at boot

Spotlight

Hi,

Windows spotlight is an option for the lock screen background that displays different background images and occasionally offers suggestions on the lock screen. For us to better isolate your concern, we'd like to gather more information:

• Is there a way for you to provide us a screenshot?
    • Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Are you able to use spotlight before?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps to modify Lock screen background to spotlight:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Personalization and select Lock screen.
    • Under Background, choose Windows spotlight.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, May 19, 2022
Thema:

windows 10 spotlight lockscreen changes from my setting to spotlight at boot

1. windows 10 spotlight lockscreen changes from my setting to spotlight at boot - Similar Threads - spotlight lockscreen changes

2. windows 10 spotlight lockscreen changes from my setting to spotlight at boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 spotlight lockscreen changes from my setting to spotlight at boot: Windows 10 Spotlight won't let go of my system. It keeps changing my lockscreen to an old Spotlight picture at every restart.I have gone into:"%USERPROFILE%/AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\Assetsand deleted all the...
  3. windows 10 spotlight lockscreen changes from my setting to spotlight at boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 spotlight lockscreen changes from my setting to spotlight at boot: Windows 10 Spotlight won't let go of my system. It keeps changing my lockscreen to an old Spotlight picture at every restart.I have gone into:"%USERPROFILE%/AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\Assetsand deleted all the...
  4. Spotlight/Lockscreen storage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spotlight/Lockscreen storage: I would like to be able to save or retrieve a recently displayed lockscreen to use as one of my W10 wallpaper backgrounds. There was a period of time when those images were stored in a somewhat hidden folder:...
  5. Spotlight/Lockscreen storage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spotlight/Lockscreen storage: I would like to be able to save or retrieve a recently displayed lockscreen to use as one of my W10 wallpaper backgrounds. There was a period of time when those images were stored in a somewhat hidden folder. That no longer seems to be the case; if I go to that folder there...
  6. Spotlight/Lockscreen storage

Spotlight/Lockscreen storage: I would like to be able to save or retrieve a recently displayed lockscreen to use as one of my W10 wallpaper backgrounds. There was a period of time when those images were stored in a somewhat hidden folder. That no longer seems to be the case; if I go to that folder there...
  7. Windows Spotlight Lockscreen Not Working

Windows Spotlight Lockscreen Not Working: Hi, I'm having three issues: sfc /scannow, chkdsk c:/f, chkdsk c:/r, and Windows Spotlight Lockscreen are all not working. What happened? Basically, I tried System Restore to fix the issue with sfc /scannow and chkdsk, but this caused Windows Lockscreen to stop working....
  8. Changing Lockscreen, disabling spotlight

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing Lockscreen, disabling spotlight: submitted by /u/ILeftMyRoomForThis [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/igqfmf/changing_lockscreen_disabling_spotlight/
  9. lockscreen window spotlight is not working

lockscreen window spotlight is not working: lockscreen window spotlight is not working. help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/m%C3%A0n-h%C3%ACnh-kh%C3%B3a/e5673dee-5418-408a-930f-9c6b1998050e
  10. Missing Lockscreen setting icons and unfunctional spotlight lockscreen

Missing Lockscreen setting icons and unfunctional spotlight lockscreen: I'm on Windows 10 pro, version 1607, and I have two problems, both of which I believe may be connected. My lock screen spotlight image does not change every now and then; the lock screen spotlight functionality that changes the lock screen picture once every couple of days...