Windows 10: Windows 10, Spring Update (1803) - Will the Fall Update Resolve USB Issues?

Discus and support Windows 10, Spring Update (1803) - Will the Fall Update Resolve USB Issues? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; It's been more than 10 days since I installed the Spring update so I cannot roll back to 1709. Rather than reset my PC and have to reinstall a bunch of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tasha2000NP, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Windows 10, Spring Update (1803) - Will the Fall Update Resolve USB Issues?

It's been more than 10 days since I installed the Spring update so I cannot roll back to 1709. Rather than reset my PC and have to reinstall a bunch of software, I would rather wait for the Fall update. Will the Fall update address the Spring updates issues with USB ports not working?

:)

Tasha2000NP, Aug 12, 2018
  2. btarunr Win User

Next Major Windows 10 Update Named "Spring Creators Update"

The next Windows 10 service pack major update has been named "Spring Creators Update." Windows Insider Program users toying with Build 17618 of the operating system spotted a listing of all the major updates of Windows 10 known to the build, when running "Get-VMHostSupportedVersion" in Power Shell. The last entry reads "Microsoft Windows 10 Spring Creators Update 1803." The version number (1803 in this case), often coincides with the public release date of the update. The Fall Creators Update 1709, released in 2017-09 (September) to Insiders. Going by that convenion, Spring Creators Update could see a "branded" Insider preview build this month, 2018-03 (March), with a public release usually 3-4 weeks after, presumably before Summer kicks in.

Windows 10, Spring Update (1803) - Will the Fall Update Resolve USB Issues? pEBOXRTl55rNtJHh_thm.jpg

btarunr, Aug 12, 2018
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Aug 12, 2018
  4. Drone Win User
Thema:

Windows 10, Spring Update (1803) - Will the Fall Update Resolve USB Issues?

1. Windows 10, Spring Update (1803) - Will the Fall Update Resolve USB Issues? - Similar Threads - Spring Update 1803

2. Windows 10 Mouse feels weird since Spring or Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Mouse feels weird since Spring or Fall Creators Update: Hi, My mouse behaves different since the Fall Creators Update (where MS fixed a mouse bug) or Spring Update. My current Version is the 1809. It doesn't matter, whether I switch the Mouse Accelaration on or off, on the Desktop the mouse is always a bit to fast and when I...
  3. Windows 10 Spring update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Spring update: Hello, I have a new HP business laptop and so far I have installed Office 2016, Symantec Security Endpoint protection and have downloaded a handful of Microsoft updates but after 10 days the Spring update has not started to download or install. The computer is connected to...
  4. Windows 10 spring update 2018

Windows 10 spring update 2018: Why do people STILL put up with the arrogant attitude put forth by the Microsoft organization? On 4 occasions Windows 10 tried to update my system with the spring 2018 creators upgrade. On the 4th attempt, it bricked my computer. AND I MEAN BRICKED. I spent a full 3...
  5. spring update

spring update: is it safe to remove the spring update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/spring-update/5daf5a74-9347-494c-9bf4-71a61004ba86
  6. Issues with Windows 10 1803 update

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Issues with Windows 10 1803 update: On Friday afternoon, after I rebooted my computer once again because of the memory leak I talked about in my very first thread, I discovered my computer was downloading updates. It turned out to be another feature update, which filled me with dread after the bad experience...
  7. Spring Update 1803 Installation Data - FYI

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Spring Update 1803 Installation Data - FYI: This is for any geeky mad scientist types that are interested in this sort of thing. I installed the April 2018 update (1803) on 4 PCs recently. I noticed a significant difference in the installation time between one older desktop and a newer laptop, the laptop took MUCH...
  8. Windows 10 Mail App issue after Springs Creators Update Version 1803

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail App issue after Springs Creators Update Version 1803: I updated to the Springs Creators Update Version 1803. I have about 6 email registered on the Windows Mail App, but only 3 are showing on the left side under accounts. If I go to Manage Accounts all emails show up. I have done a Reset on the Windows Mail app and re-register...
  9. Windows 10 1803 Spring Update made hidden recovery partition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 1803 Spring Update made hidden recovery partition: Steps needed to relocate recovery folder back to C: & to delete recovery partition: Creators Update creates new hidden partition PQ MirOS - Windows 10 Forums
  10. Spring & Fall Update Issues (Win10 Pro)

in Windows 10 Support
    Spring & Fall Update Issues (Win10 Pro): Hear me out on this. I recently bit the bullet an installed the Fall Update (v1709) by doing so I had all sorts of event viewer errors (that I had pretty much straightened out with v1703) trying for several days to resolve these issues (besides the EV errors,DCOM, Miracast...