Windows 10 SrtTrail error

Discus and support Windows 10 SrtTrail error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi today updating drivers of sound (realtek) and reboot the computer found this error so far i tried to use the bootrec but one command thats bootrec... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Zeikro, Jul 11, 2018 at 7:02 PM.

1. Zeikro Win User

Hi today updating drivers of sound (realtek) and reboot the computer found this error

so far i tried to use the bootrec but one command thats bootrec /fixboot is accedd denied

I have a instalation media before the april update

Can anybody help me please ?

:)

2. Dennis Mop Win User

srt/srttrail problem

Hi Stuart,

We would like to know more information regarding the issue that you're experiencing with your computer. For better assistance, please answer the following questions:

• Just to verify, are you trying to reinstall Windows 8 due to the error?
    • When did you start to encounter the srt/srttrail problem?
    • How did you update your laptop to Windows 10 previously?

Regards.

3. SebaFranek Win User
  4. Stuart140603 Win User

srt/srttrail problem

Hi,

My laptop had Windows 8 pre-installed when I bought it.

The problem started last night when I switched my pc on.

I previously downloaded Windows 10 when it was being rolled out.

Regards

Stuart

Stuart140603, Jul 11, 2018 at 7:20 PM
Thema:

1. Windows 10 SrtTrail error - Similar Threads - SrtTrail error

2. windows 10 error 0xc0000034

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 error 0xc0000034: Hello, I get an error like this link, trying to solve the problem by what is written there. And gets this screen, no matter what I choose (yes / no / all).[ATTACH] What can I do (not format)?...
  3. exe error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    exe error: hi i want to install some .exe programs but my pc shows "operation did not complete successfuly because the file contains virus or potentially unwanted software" but i sure these files are completely fine . and this programs worked in another pc. and my antiviruses are off...
  4. Navisworks 2019 debugger error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Navisworks 2019 debugger error: Hi, I wrote a simple basic plugin to test my new installation for Navisworks 2019 with visual studio 2017. I set the .Net framework to 4.7 as it was in the manual and start the external program to Navisworks roamer.exe. the problem is when is run the code visual studio stops...
  5. exe error

in Windows 10 Customization
    exe error: hi i want to install some .exe programs but my pc shows "operation did not complete successfuly because the file contains virus or potentially unwanted software" but i sure these files are completely fine . and this programs worked in another pc. and my antiviruses are off...
  6. runtime error of vlc media player

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    runtime error of vlc media player: runtime error of VLC Media Player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/runtime-error-of-vlc-media-player/48cf8679-4956-435b-9ca9-acec006d4bc6
  7. error code0x800703F9

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    error code0x800703F9: the following feature could not be installed NTVDM error code 0x800703F9 how do i fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/error-code0x800703f9/034bca93-185a-46ed-b184-7d997e540e12
  8. BSOD SrtTrail and error 0x32 in "Disk metadata test"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD SrtTrail and error 0x32 in "Disk metadata test": Hello. I read this tread becouse beginning is that same but it doesn't work for me Windows can not start after update, here is SrtTrail.txt Solved - Windows 10 Forums First issues at step 4 and 6 [img] I choose Yes and no problem has been found. [img]...
  9. Windows 10 blue screen.. srttrail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 blue screen.. srttrail: Windows can not start after update, here is SrtTrail.txt After Win10 was updated automatically at shutdown, it cannot start back, the Windows logo gets stuck at screen without spinning dots, there is no HDD activity for half an hour. After computer is turned off forcibly...
  10. windows 10 stuck in boot loop, SrtTrail error code 0x82f

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 stuck in boot loop, SrtTrail error code 0x82f: My PC suddenly won't start up anymore, keeps being stuck on the HP logo with the 'loading swirl' playing contiuously. I think this must have occured during an update, as I managed to reach the login screen twice last Saturday, and once saw an update being installed. Since...