Windows 10: windows 10 srttrail.txt log error

Discus and support windows 10 srttrail.txt log error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello I have the BSOD 0xc000021a error from a fresh reinstalled windows 10 actually I've been reinstalling my PC everyday for about 1 and a half week... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ThatcherXD, Sep 27, 2020.

1. windows 10 srttrail.txt log error

Hello I have the BSOD 0xc000021a error from a fresh reinstalled windows 10 actually I've been reinstalling my PC everyday for about 1 and a half week now and it's still occuring.

I also got this srttrail.txt log error, I've checked if it's a hardware issue but my PC seems to be fine I've also check for any malware but there was none. I also updated my windows to version 2004 from 1909 version and the blue screen is still happening.

pls. help I'm not very technical I really just want to use my PC again

:)

ThatcherXD, Sep 27, 2020

2. Windows 10 SrtTrail error

Hi, Zeikro

Check these links, I hope they solve your problem

https://ugetfix.com/ask/how-to-fix-srttrail-txt...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly
    research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Pedro Bruguera, Sep 27, 2020
  3. Zeikro Win User
    Windows 10 SrtTrail error

i was trying the system restore and it says something that i must enable system protection

Any workaround ?

Zeikro, Sep 27, 2020
  4. windows 10 srttrail.txt log error

Generating a .txt based file list in Windows 7

No, that > bla.txt is the target file to write to. You could use a wildcard in the argument, ie c:\windows\*.txt which would list all dlls in c:\windows. But adding that to a simple right-click would be tricky.

Basically you would execute fancyfile.bat c:\windows\*.txt, fancyfile.bat would then write all .txt files to bla.txt.

DanTheBanjoman, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 srttrail.txt log error

1. windows 10 srttrail.txt log error - Similar Threads - srttrail txt log

2. Srttrail error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Srttrail error: Initially I had a srttrail error where I was a in a infinite boot, then I was following some videos on how to fix it in command prompt. Now I cannot even reach advanced settings and command prompt without booting from a windows 10 USB. At work right now but I’m sure I’ll be...
  3. srttrail error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    srttrail error: windows 32 srttrail .txt error. unable to log on or use PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/srttrail-error/2b5aed23-8b15-4bcb-801b-e101812a18ce
  4. Srttrail problems

Srttrail problems: i was working with two pc, a notebook and a desktop, and the notebook was having some problems that didn't let me boot propperly in any way, so i take out the HDD and connect it to the desktop to see if it has bad sectors or anything, the answer was no, after that, when i...
  5. srttrail error

srttrail error: i’ve already tried the bootrec.exe commands and it returns something like “0 windows installations detected” “operation successful” and “access denied” and it won’t chkdsk c: drive...
  6. Srttrail error can’t boot

Srttrail error can’t boot: I cant boot into windows and i cant reset my pc either i would apprieciate any help i can get thanks :)[IMG][IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/srttrail-error-cant-boot/8cf4daa8-2faf-416e-a3a6-56d8d50c4fe1
  7. srttrail help

srttrail help: If you get the srttrail error and get stuck, don't worry. Boot into save mode, either through the startup settings page (see image below, #4 or #5) or by other means if you know how, I won't go into that. Your hard drive is most likely ok. However if safe mode doesn't...
  8. PC won't boot- SrtTrail error

PC won't boot- SrtTrail error: So my Windows 10 PC wont boot, and I've tried everything. First I tried resetting the PC, both keeping my files and getting rid of them, and it says "there was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made." I tried System Restore but it says "you must enable system...
  9. Windows 10 SrtTrail error

Windows 10 SrtTrail error: Hi today updating drivers of sound (realtek) and reboot the computer found this error so far i tried to use the bootrec but one command thats bootrec /fixboot is accedd denied I have a instalation media before the april update Can anybody help me please ?...
  10. Windows 10 blue screen.. srttrail

Windows 10 blue screen.. srttrail: Windows can not start after update, here is SrtTrail.txt After Win10 was updated automatically at shutdown, it cannot start back, the Windows logo gets stuck at screen without spinning dots, there is no HDD activity for half an hour. After computer is turned off forcibly...